World of Warcraft - Murloc Monday - ask your questions here!


Murloc Monday - ask your questions here!

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 02:05 AM PST

Aaaaaughibbrgubugbugrguburgle! RwlRwlRwlRwl!
That's murloc for "Welcome to Murloc Mondays - where people can ask any type of question about WoW without getting Strangles by a Death Knight.
Questions can range from whats new in Legion, what class is OP, and how many Demons will it take to down Thrall?
Questions can come from brand new players, players returning, or veteran players who never got a chance to ask the right question.


New to WoW? Start here! | PvP with us! | Guide to Pet Battles | Other guides | FAQ

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Old Broken Isles Map

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 06:39 AM PST

Token to battle.net balance appears to be live!

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 11:15 AM PST

Method world 3 Gul'dan mythic, 10/10

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 12:53 PM PST

Vicious and Prestigious mounts are becoming account wide

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 12:01 PM PST

For Azeroth! - Heroes of the Storm Promotional Event

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 12:28 PM PST

Gul'dan concept art from the movie

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 11:03 AM PST

Thanks to some M'fing Champions

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 07:46 AM PST

I started a new Druid on a new server, very little resources/friends. Flash forward 109 levels later and 1 very informative (and funny) Reddit post (https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/5ri1w4/guide_how_to_gear_up_like_a_mfing_champion/) I decided to give my weekly mythic quest a shot. I play Guardian....but I wasn't going to try and tank mythics at 798 gear score. So I picked up feral spec, Icy-Veinsed my rotation and build and went about making a group.

Put in the group finder that I needed some M'fing champions to help me gear my char and put it for Violet hold. Sure enough within 10 minutes I had a full group! Now My dps was terrible...like absolute trash. They made a few jokes here and there but they were cool about it and for that I just wanted to say thank you to you glorious bastards that helped me. 3 more runs and a nightmare chest later I'm 832 now. I'm ready to go back to tanking (though ill start with heroics) and Pay it forward to the next M'Fing Champion in training. They just might have to wait a little bit longer though lol.

Thanks again Reddit for keeping me ocupied at work and giving me knowledge for Wow haha!.

~Simmonz

*Edit - Added link to other post.

submitted by /u/Simmonz03
[link] [comments]

The hardest affix of them all - DLC 571

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 09:54 PM PST

World First Mythic Grand-Magistrix Elisande Nighthold Kill by Serenity

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 09:57 AM PST

Sucks to be a bear in WoW

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 03:01 AM PST

Interview with Exorsus after their World First Gul'Dan MM

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 09:31 AM PST

If I queue for a dungeon while the incentive bag and bonus AP are advertised...

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 09:41 AM PST

I should fucking get the bonus rewards regardless of how long the queue takes. The only thing this accomplishes is people, like me, declining the queue and creating a longer wait time for others.

submitted by /u/RaptorBuddha
[link] [comments]

Moth, Blood Elf Demon Hunter

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 11:59 PM PST

This could be my main

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 03:35 AM PST

Do u ever play an alt and think to yourself "this could be my main " but it would take atleast a month on average to get 2 legendaries ( not to mention good ones) and then log back on your Main and sit in dala for 2 hours doing nothin?

I do.

submitted by /u/wtf_is_squab
[link] [comments]

Um is this new? Peak of Serenity in Kunlai, didn't know the Legion got there

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 12:21 PM PST

[AutomaticJak] Mythic Krosus, Holy Priest

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 11:01 AM PST

Gingi from Serenity are starting to upload their runs :O!

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 05:48 AM PST

Method vs Grand Magistrix Elisande - Nighthold Mythic

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 10:35 AM PST

We just 2 chested HoV +15... without a healer

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 01:43 AM PST

I'm forever grateful for the friends I met playing World of Warcraft...

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 06:55 AM PST

Yo, /r/wow.

To be honest, this is more of a wall of text that I need to get out of head then anything else. I don't really have any family or friends to talk with, more then the hospital staff who have been really helpful of course, and I'm very sorry if this is not supposed to be on this reddit page but as much as I feel like I have always been able to turn to World of Warcraft when I wanted to escape from things and find people to talk to I just put my hope in that maybe someone here can relate and listen or that I can reach some of my old guild if they are still around...

I started playing World of Warcraft when my mom and dad gave me the vanilla version as a birthday gift. I didn't really have a rich life outside my house and I think most people would see me as a loner, but what they didn't know is that I was in my room meeting likeminded people all over Azeroth. I still remember the first time me and my guild spent hours in Maraudon, sneaking around in Crossroads during the night, countless duels outside of Ironforge, farming for our guild leaders Epic Mount, getting our asses kicked in Naxxramas... Much have changed since then. I don't really keep in touch with the friends I made back then but I still hold them very close to my heart. They helped me, and my mom, get through the passing of my dad. I don't think they knew it back then but spending time in World of Warcraft really put a smile on my face even when I was at rock bottom. The biggest reason why I don't have that good contact with them is because I have always just been able to play sporadically after that. After my dad passed away my mom got very depressed and it would result in what I had to face today.

For the past year she have been getting worse and worse and today the doctors told me that it's time to say goodbye. That there is nothing more they can do. I have not been able to speak much to my mom lately as she has been sedated most of the time because of pain. Tomorrow and hopefully we will have a beautiful last good night together. I have told myself countless of times that this day was close and I tried to prepare for it but it did not do much. Hearing this really threw my world upside down. I wish I could escape, if it only would be some hours, in Azeroth again but I'm afraid I don't really have the economy right now to buy game time so I wanted to try to reach out to my old friends here. Maybe I'm able to find someone from the past to talk with again in a time when I really need to escape reality for a while...

Long story short. I want to know if there is someone out there from old Stormscale (Europe) and the guild Bronze Bastion? Or someone from Ravencrest (Europe) that I played with? I know it's a very long shot but I would really like to say Hi again and a big Thank You to everyone who been there for me when I wanted to escape for the real world. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Please send me a PM!

/ Yours, Thunderblade.

For ever grateful and always touched by the friendship of Bronze Bastion.

EDIT: Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone that wanted to gift me some game time to help me get things off my mind! But a kind soul already helped me with that so I hope I will reunite with everyone soon enough! Thank you so much anyways, it really means a lot! <3!

submitted by /u/1warlock
[link] [comments]

I am not a smart man.

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 10:45 AM PST

So for a long time, I've wondered why I could never see any Mythic dungeons in the group finder.

I don't know why but whenever I went in to look for a team, I'd look at the bottom, "custom" section. I think it's because one of my guildies told me to look there for a world boss or something when I first hit 110.

So for the last however many months since Legion came out, I'd go in there to look for Mythics, and never find any except the "WTS 3 chests" crap.

I figured it was because EU, and because I was looking for lower level dungeons.

It wasn't until last night when a friend was sat next to me in RL, that I was shown the tab above, for dungeons. Low and behold my world was opened up, there was loads of Mythics of all sorts of level.

I am not a smart man, I was quite embarrassed but I thought I'd share this in case anyone else is in the same boat.

TL;DR: Played almost every day since Legion came out, only just realized there was a specific tab for dungeon on the custom group finder.

submitted by /u/Reyeth
[link] [comments]

How many of you have come from the Warcraft RTS games?

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 02:00 AM PST

After looking at that RuneScape >> WoW post, I scrolled the comments and saw where people made their transitions to WoW. Top comments had almost no mention of the RTS games.

I, literally growing up with Warcraft my entire life, never really thought that the common WoW player didn't come from Warcraft itself.

Origin Story : I am turning 18 in a week, and that being said I was 5 years old when WoW first came out, and I watched my Brothers play WoW and Warcraft III. I jumped in an empty computer chair one day and no one stopped me. Several years of Warcraft III custom games and Warsong Gulch.

submitted by /u/Tatanka10010413
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.