Skyrim - Over 400,000 Dovahkiin!


Over 400,000 Dovahkiin!

Posted: 09 Feb 2017 07:33 PM PST

So much for his dreams of being an adventurer.

Posted: 09 Feb 2017 02:54 PM PST

Nocturnal, In the Flesh

Posted: 09 Feb 2017 11:42 PM PST

After owning the game since original release and having clocked countless hours, I finally got around to doing it

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 04:39 AM PST

Unpopular Opinion: Fast Travel is not a bad thing

Posted: 09 Feb 2017 12:26 PM PST

Snug in bed on this snowy day, I decided to watch a Skyrim LP. Dude does no fast travel, buys two houses, gets a summonable chest and struggles every 10 minutes or so with carry weight. FT is disabled so he can't go back to either one of his houses to store anything. He's broke and will need to pick up all that junk to sell it to afford what he can as other mods have significantly marked up the price on EVERYTHING.

I know this is just a challenge to some but it remains a frustration to others. I know there's a lot of die-hard no FT players on here and they will likely down-vote this post into Oblivion. Nonetheless, watching this LP has reminded me that FT is a good thing. From a purely practical standpoint, it's amazing. I certainly don't think it deserves to be villified as it is by many hardcore 'immersionists' or whatever. I keep looking at all the things he's left behind simply because he couldn't carry it and, consequently, all the things he won't be able to make or do because he won't have the materials or the money. I think about his auto-sorting house which is completely useless because he can't FT back there to unload anything. Travel time takes so long that when combined with editing the video, he doesn't appear to have time to do much crafting and what little he has collected goes, more or less, unused.

I think we underestimate the degree to which FT helps you to optimize the time you do spend in Skyrim. Some amount of not FTing is always cool and certainly you can do less of it when your build is about where you'd like it to be. Before then, I'd say it's a damned good thing Beth included it and, with any luck, it won't go away anytime soon.

submitted by /u/bosmerrule
[link] [comments]

Found out Skyrim hates me today. Nine Draugr Deathlords in Dustman's Crypt ... I'm level 21.

Posted: 09 Feb 2017 02:14 PM PST

Geralt and the Dragonborn

Posted: 09 Feb 2017 03:59 PM PST

A typical "I've been playing since launch and just saw something I've never seen before" post

Posted: 09 Feb 2017 02:27 PM PST

Nothing huge, but I was in Riften selling loot and such when I heard a conversation between Grelka and Haelga.

G: "Your order just came in from the Khajiit caravan"

H: "Oh good, I've been looking forward to trying it out"

G: "What would you even need a leather harness for, anyway?"

H: "It's for...religious reasons"

Jesus guys I love this game

submitted by /u/sirangell214
[link] [comments]

Skyrim in 2017

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 01:26 AM PST

"And to your right you'll see the rare Sea Mammoth in its natural habitat"

Posted: 09 Feb 2017 02:44 PM PST

Skyrim is a pretty nice game for photos

Posted: 09 Feb 2017 11:09 AM PST

I knew he was a cannibal, but damn I thought he was private about it...

Posted: 09 Feb 2017 03:26 PM PST

Travel to a remote island on the north coast to assassinate Argonian wizard. See his chest - unlock and immediately loot all items.

Posted: 09 Feb 2017 10:15 PM PST

"A NEW HAND TOUCHES THE BEACON"

...fuck

submitted by /u/szlafarski
[link] [comments]

Fus...Ro...DERP!

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 06:28 AM PST

What could go wrong, Lydia?

Posted: 09 Feb 2017 05:38 PM PST

TIL Ulfric Stormcloak can rarely be heard mumbling Age of Oppression in his sleep.

Posted: 09 Feb 2017 10:39 AM PST

Apparently, bandits can't use fine precision tool for cutting bread.

Posted: 09 Feb 2017 09:30 PM PST

This is my new character. She is very beautiful.

Posted: 09 Feb 2017 06:12 PM PST

So this happened today. No Mods, No Console commands.

Posted: 09 Feb 2017 07:51 PM PST

My new hobby: Sniping deer in the rear.

Posted: 09 Feb 2017 05:22 PM PST

Onmund launches a Hagraven into the f*cking air. Funny little moment I just had to share with you.

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 06:23 AM PST

After becoming thane of Morthal, the "blade" I was given was actually a mace...

Posted: 09 Feb 2017 04:07 PM PST

Priorities.

Posted: 09 Feb 2017 11:52 AM PST

How much could the Dovahkiin carry in the real world? We did the math.

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 06:04 AM PST

Underwhelming turnout for such a hero..

Posted: 09 Feb 2017 10:07 PM PST

I was at the San Diego Botanical Garden and realized why it's such a big deal to take an arrow to the knee.

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 12:46 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.