Halo - Desecrating the undead |
- Desecrating the undead
- A nice picture of Jerome
- Right on the dot! (Halo Wars 2)
- Ghost In The Shell - Forge Contest | Halo 5: Guardians | Halo
- Halo Wars: Definitive Edition receives first update, adds progression ranking, bug fixes and more
- So now that Halo Wars 2 is out, can we finally have a clean version of the music from the E3 trailer?
- Halo Wars 2 Interesting glitch
- When you join in progress and the other team is at req 8
- 343 finally nails the feel of Halo, with Halo Wars 2.
- So this just happened. Glitch with req packs -- .99¢ for each bundle? 343 plz.
- Now THIS is how you drive a Warthog
- 2v2 LAN Commentary - Prisoner - Halo CE
- Acrobatic Fistfight
- Call me crazy, but wouldn't daily login packs be a good thing for HW2?
- Halo World Championship - Mexico City Details, FFA, and more!
- An appreciation post for a generous guy
- Halo Wars 2 Appreciation Thread
- I'm not camping, i swear!
- Why I have no friends... :(
- DENIED!!
- Wouldn't it be awesome if Halo MCC received part of the upcoming maintenance update as well with Halo 5?
- WIP Preview of my modified Mattel Energy Sword.
- Halo Lore vs Multiplayer the Breakdown
| Posted: 22 Feb 2017 06:14 AM PST
| ||
| Posted: 22 Feb 2017 02:20 PM PST
| ||
| Right on the dot! (Halo Wars 2) Posted: 22 Feb 2017 11:01 AM PST
| ||
| Ghost In The Shell - Forge Contest | Halo 5: Guardians | Halo Posted: 22 Feb 2017 10:15 AM PST
| ||
| Halo Wars: Definitive Edition receives first update, adds progression ranking, bug fixes and more Posted: 22 Feb 2017 01:56 PM PST | ||
| Posted: 22 Feb 2017 08:53 PM PST I've been wanting to listen to a clean version of this song ever since the trailer came out. I would've thought the song would be released alongside the trailer, but that didn't happen. I then thought it would be released alongside Halo Wars 2, also didn't happen. [link] [comments] | ||
| Halo Wars 2 Interesting glitch Posted: 22 Feb 2017 08:24 PM PST
| ||
| When you join in progress and the other team is at req 8 Posted: 22 Feb 2017 01:51 PM PST
| ||
| 343 finally nails the feel of Halo, with Halo Wars 2. Posted: 22 Feb 2017 06:24 AM PST 343 has put its own mark on Halo with Halo 4 and 5, it was always halo but just felt a little different than the games that came before it. Well I'm happy to report that 343 has finally nailed down that nostalgic Halo feel, and they have themselves a new AWESOME villain as well. edit: forgot why i stopped posting here, this sub is miserable, you guys are so down on the franchise and 343i that you refuse to enjoy anything. Whatever, if you're not a completely close minded moron there is a lot to enjoy with this game. [link] [comments] | ||
| So this just happened. Glitch with req packs -- .99¢ for each bundle? 343 plz. Posted: 22 Feb 2017 04:37 PM PST
| ||
| Now THIS is how you drive a Warthog Posted: 22 Feb 2017 09:55 AM PST
| ||
| 2v2 LAN Commentary - Prisoner - Halo CE Posted: 22 Feb 2017 01:09 PM PST
| ||
| Posted: 22 Feb 2017 07:02 AM PST
| ||
| Call me crazy, but wouldn't daily login packs be a good thing for HW2? Posted: 22 Feb 2017 12:08 PM PST Additionally, daily win packs for each multiplayer mode would probably be awesome too. I don't know to what degree EXP level requirements ramp as you go on, (since I'm pretty low level myself) but this seems like a fairly simple thing to implement, and if H5 is any indication, is something that keeps people coming back. [link] [comments] | ||
| Halo World Championship - Mexico City Details, FFA, and more! Posted: 22 Feb 2017 05:36 PM PST
| ||
| An appreciation post for a generous guy Posted: 22 Feb 2017 06:26 PM PST So I was playing some halo 5 the other day, super fiesta specifically. After a game I get a message... now here I'm thinking it must be some trash mail from the other team but I check and the sender wasn't in the game. So I check it out and apparently this guy lead unicorn had gifted me a gold req pack!!! For reasons unknown to me! That act of generosity literally made my day and the rest of my week! The halo community has its ups and downs but it's people like this that make it shine bright! So I wanted to make this post showing my appreciation in hopes that this kind gentleman is subscribed to this sub-reddit and come across this post! Happy gaming everyone! [link] [comments] | ||
| Halo Wars 2 Appreciation Thread Posted: 22 Feb 2017 04:26 AM PST I haven't seen much talk of Halo Wars 2 on this sub yet, which is a shame because it's a damn good game. It just gets so much right; Fantastic variety in the campaign, balanced and unique leaders and abilities, incredible visual and audio detail, beautifully crafted music and cutscenes, addicting gameplay both on Blitz and standard modes, a great amount of content, and a pretty good story to top it all off. Sure the game has it's flaws, but they're minor compared to everything it does right. I've been having a blast with this game, I can't stop gushing about it. Creative Assembly and 343 Industries have done a magnificent job with this game. What do you all love about Halo Wars 2? Give it some love! [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 22 Feb 2017 06:59 AM PST
| ||
| Posted: 22 Feb 2017 02:19 PM PST
| ||
| Posted: 22 Feb 2017 05:46 PM PST
| ||
| Posted: 22 Feb 2017 07:45 PM PST | ||
| WIP Preview of my modified Mattel Energy Sword. Posted: 22 Feb 2017 11:10 PM PST
| ||
| Halo Lore vs Multiplayer the Breakdown Posted: 22 Feb 2017 08:21 AM PST I recently did a breakdown of the debate on the Lore of Halo and its effect on Multiplayer. And well I thought it would be interesting to show everyone, because from what I see: Lore actually doesn't affect the Multiplayer in any major way, and is mainly used as a way to explain why stuff is as it is, and not because 343i are lazy, or care about one side over another. Regardless I felt this would be a interesting topic to breakdown and see if any common complaints against the lore being used to explain Multiplayer would actually hold any weight. I also did this to simply clear up any misconceptions anyone says about the subject as it hurts both the lore and the multiplayer community if the whole debate continues in the form I been seeing it in. I hope y'all like my article attempt regardless. :) http://www.haloarchive.com/forum/topic/4116-lore-vs-multiplayer-the-breakdown/ [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Reddit Halo. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment