Grand Theft Auto V - Going straight into the sunset


Going straight into the sunset

Posted: 22 Feb 2017 08:33 AM PST

Shop owner commits suicide during robbery

Posted: 22 Feb 2017 04:17 PM PST

Flying straight into the sunset.

Posted: 22 Feb 2017 06:46 PM PST

No free rides!

Posted: 22 Feb 2017 08:47 PM PST

My Stunting Skills in a Nutshell

Posted: 22 Feb 2017 06:08 PM PST

Something about this game that has bugged me since I first got it on 360 (back in December 2013)

Posted: 22 Feb 2017 10:25 PM PST

This game is absolutely fantastic in both single player and Online, at least for me.

However, there is something that has been bugging me since I first got the game. The fact that only Franklin's Strangers and Freak count towards to the 100 percent game stat

This annoys for the simple reason that it forces you to collect the Letter Scraps and Alien ship parts if you want 100 percent in the game

Personally I would have to liked to have Michael and Trevor's Strangers and Freak count towards the number because you still have to collect the Scraps and ship parts for the Misc category.

submitted by /u/MartinXVEdward
[link] [comments]

Ah yes, how high your are flying

Posted: 22 Feb 2017 11:13 AM PST

Biz Nye, Science Guy

Posted: 23 Feb 2017 12:40 AM PST

GTA V: Home( Cinematic )

Posted: 22 Feb 2017 02:02 PM PST

GTA V MACHINIMA TEASER: TERMINATOR THE ARRIVAL

Posted: 22 Feb 2017 07:36 PM PST

I'm an idiot and forgot that upgrading a car to Benny's makes you lost all installed upgrades.

Posted: 22 Feb 2017 03:49 PM PST

Basically what the title says. I bought a Nero, upgraded it, drove it around for a while, then decided I wanted a custom version. I went to Benny's and bought the custom version, not remembering that ordering a custom version means you're basically starting out with a brand new car.

Now I have to rebuy all the upgrades. Is there any point in submitting a lost item/car ticket? Granted, its not a ton of money, but it's the principle.

submitted by /u/HumanKumquat
[link] [comments]

Dumbest/most entertaining GTA video you'll see all day!

Posted: 22 Feb 2017 01:28 PM PST

Anyone wanna help me and 2 of my friends do some heists?

Posted: 22 Feb 2017 06:48 PM PST

We are reliable but we need a reliable 4th. Must have mic. On PS4

submitted by /u/Lukey_d43
[link] [comments]

That fool had it coming!!!

Posted: 22 Feb 2017 10:29 PM PST

[Help] Cars, weapons, clothes lost after installing on new PC?

Posted: 22 Feb 2017 03:15 PM PST

Hi there, for some reason after I installed GTA on a new laptop I lost everything I had regarding cars, weapons and clothes on my Online account.

It recognized my normal GTA account but then took me through the character creator again, and when I was placed in my apartment (because I still had all my properties) I went to the garage and to my dismay I had none of my cars or bikes.

Anything similar happened to you, do you have a solution?

I opened a Rockstar Ticket but they didn't get back to me.

submitted by /u/laikamonkey
[link] [comments]

How to upload ps4 videos

Posted: 22 Feb 2017 02:25 PM PST

Hey guys so I know how to upload videos from the ps4 capture gallery to Facebook but how the hell do I share them on reddit?

submitted by /u/MikeMikeMike23
[link] [comments]

Question about buying supplies for MC businesses

Posted: 22 Feb 2017 02:00 PM PST

I've never bought supplies before, always stealing them. I can see how buying would be faster though, for a fee. What I want to know is, assuming I had the money, if I bought all my supplies instead of stealing them, when I eventually sell my product am I actually making any money or breaking even?

For reference, I own the Blaine County Meth Lab.

submitted by /u/Derf314
[link] [comments]

re 7b vs nero custom / specter custom vs massacro racecar

Posted: 22 Feb 2017 01:13 PM PST

so i just traded in my massacro for a fully custom specter, i usuallyr ace elegy rh8 but i wanted another option and massacaro just felt a lil too floaty, so hopefully i didnt make a bad choice, however, what i really wanna know is, re7b vs nero custom.

i have money if i traded in my re7b to fully mod the nero -- so which is better for racing? i know nero will win in a straight line, but as far as turning.

also, wheels -- ive heard bennys wheels are faster, but worse handling, any ideas?

submitted by /u/cubbybear_86
[link] [comments]

Snipers vs Stunters?????

Posted: 22 Feb 2017 12:31 PM PST

So im trying to find a good one with good cars and actual snipers instead of pistols. Does anyone know a good one, as the ones i used to use have disappeared.

submitted by /u/romikchopra
[link] [comments]

Best playlist for win trading races?

Posted: 22 Feb 2017 12:12 PM PST

ME and a buddy are looking to get some wins so we can upgrade our cars, Does anyone have a good playlist for doing so? And is there a certain amount of racers needed for it to count, or is two fine.

submitted by /u/fpsdave
[link] [comments]

How To Land a Titan on Maze Bank Tower (Does not go well)

Posted: 22 Feb 2017 05:49 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.