Grand Theft Auto V - Lucky Guess


Lucky Guess

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 09:14 AM PST

What a Day!

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 07:01 AM PST

A rare Boat Truck appears

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 09:47 AM PST

Just a heads up...game is on sale!

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 10:36 AM PST

I was AFK and no other players were around. Another example of AI at work.

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 01:02 PM PST

I am amazed it still worked

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 04:05 PM PST

Valentine's Day Drifting

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 07:30 PM PST

Just got this game from the Steam Sale, questions about recommended settings.

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 01:30 AM PST

Do you use keyboard+mouse as well as the controller or one of the other? Also what is your recommended video settings, I have a 144hz monitor, gtx 1070 and i5 4690k. Should I max everything out and v sync off with 144 hz refresh rate?

Much appreciated to those that can answer all of this lol, excited to play this game and I want the best advice possible. Thanks in advanced.

submitted by /u/kobejordan1
[link] [comments]

Can i play all the missions and things like import/export with friends in a private lobby?

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 01:16 AM PST

I dont like other players interfering with us, but i do want to play all of the missions and content thats available. Are private lobbies limited in that? or is it the same as a public lobby.

submitted by /u/Pownur
[link] [comments]

Steam Reviews

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 01:05 AM PST

What's up with all the Steam reviews stating that they are all getting banned for a month with no reason? I ask this because I couldn't see much talk on the Reddit about this and I looked on a few hacking forums only to conclude that hackers are actually getting banned more often, so I think the reviews are false. Anybody know any better?

submitted by /u/DingoJamaican
[link] [comments]

Rockstar Games Social Club - GTA Online Valentine's Bonuses

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 08:09 AM PST

Doea anybody know how to make 500,000 fast without selling anything?

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 12:46 AM PST

Valentines day in GTA includes romantic invites to BIGGEST CUMSHOT, FFS

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 04:19 AM PST

Can you set the maze bank (office) as your spawn location?

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 12:06 AM PST

I can set the bikers clubhouse as my spawn but can't find the option to do the bank? Is it because I didn't buy the room for it?

submitted by /u/seshelement
[link] [comments]

[bug] Export bug

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 11:28 PM PST

I was going to export a complete set of cars and when I pressed export they just disappeared.... No trace of them whats so ever ... Anyone know anything about this

submitted by /u/jsydjwnaiab
[link] [comments]

Any reason to upgrade GTA V from ps3 to pc?

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 02:41 PM PST

Hey guys I just noticed on steam that GTA V is on sale for 35$ Cad and was wondering if I should get it on the PC. I've completed the campaign and completed all the heists. Im looking for some input on whether or not to buy it on PC.

submitted by /u/Zoroken
[link] [comments]

What are somethings absolutely NOT worth purchasing?

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 03:53 PM PST

So this happened while I was delivering a vehicle... What's the cause?

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 06:22 PM PST

Does anyone know a good reason why Rockstar doesn't want us to have duffel bags?

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 01:25 PM PST

People obviously glitch with it so they can have it, so people want it. Why doesn't Rockstar make the Duffelbag buyable in the store? What is the real reason for us NOT to have it? It makes no sense. I also don't get why they don't want us in cop outfits either or other stuff like garbage-man attire. Why does Rockstar not want us to wear those certain items? I really don't get it at all.

submitted by /u/BonoTheMonoCrono
[link] [comments]

Possible to get the Rocket Voltik in Single Player?

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 05:09 PM PST

Hey, I've been looking everywhere, and can't find a legitimate non-click bait answer to this: is it possible to get the Rocket Voltik in single player? I don't have access to online because my wifi blocks Xbox live, but really want this car! Thanks!

submitted by /u/withoutatrace91
[link] [comments]

Just broke my first million online. What's the smart way to spend it?

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 05:07 PM PST

I'm level 30. I own a two car garage, a personal baiti, and the basic weapons (fully equipped special carbine, smg, and pistol). Nothing else. Just wondering what the smart way to spend my money is. My interests are in stunt races and adversary/deathmatch modes if that makes a difference.

submitted by /u/d-j-l
[link] [comments]

[PS4] car duplication?

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 08:32 PM PST

Is their any current working methods?

submitted by /u/jsydjwnaiab
[link] [comments]

Rockstar Account Question

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 07:37 PM PST

So I'm in the middle of a "billing beef" involving Playstation Plus. If the worst happens and my account is permanently banned, is my GTAO account able to be accessed by another Playstation Plus account? If I get really mad at Playstation can I still transfer my character to XBox One? I play GTA more than anything and would totally switch consoles if need be to keep by level 185 and 3 million in the bank.

submitted by /u/vegetarianbutcher
[link] [comments]

New rng/freemode outfit, what do you guys think?

Posted: 15 Feb 2017 12:37 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.