Fallout - You have to leave.


You have to leave.

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 01:40 AM PST

https://imgur.com/gallery/onFoe - She need to get out of my vault without causing any problems.

submitted by /u/NapalmJunior
[link] [comments]

New Vegas looks great modded

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 06:12 AM PST

Is there a mod for FO4 that gives you pre-built settlements so that I don't have to screw around with building them up?

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 05:24 AM PST

Let's Say Fallout 5 starts like a traditional RPG, and you get to choose to start as a human, ghoul, or supermutant, which do you pick for your first playthrough?

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 12:36 PM PST

Assuming there are pros and cons to each "class" like in a fantasy RPG. Humans have high charisma, are susceptible to rads, heal fast, and are balanced overall. Ghouls don't take rad damage, have super low defense stats and charisma, are exceptional with handguns and rifles. Super Mutants wear sparse armor, but have high defense, poor accuracy and intelligence, but stellar melee and big weapon stats. Etc. etc. etc.

Both from a story/role playing standpoint who would you choose on your first go through the game?

submitted by /u/ZachDaniel
[link] [comments]

What are the essential mods for FO4 so far?

Posted: 16 Feb 2017 06:47 PM PST

Bug fix mods, mods that flesh out some neglected part of the game, general quality of life mods, etc.

submitted by /u/redgroupclan
[link] [comments]

Realm of Dusk Intro Trailer (Fallout 4 quest/expansion mod)

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 03:14 PM PST

https://youtu.be/YN3bjCFlioA

Realm of Dusk is a quest/expansion mod for Fallout 4 that is basically the classic TV series "The Twilight Zone" meets Fallout. Super mutants, zetans, ghouls, and humans vie for control of a mysterious dimension. How was it created? How did they all get there? The sole survivor must put the pieces of the puzzle together in order to escape the Realm of Dusk.

Realm of Dusk will include at least:

8-15 hours of new content

Dozens of new locations in a completely new and meticulously crafted worldspace almost 1/3 of the size of the Commonwealth

4 brand new, fully scripted, and voiced player companions,

Dozens of new quests; many of which are inspired by Twilight Zone episodes and themes, including a multi-part "main quest" with a heavy emphasis on role-playing and player choice

100+ new NPC's, with fully voiced dialogue,

Hundreds of new textures including unique items, clothing, billboards, signs, weapons, and armor

Countless easter eggs, sight gags, and references related to The Twilight Zone, Tales from the Crypt, Night Gallery, and other similar sci-fi shows old and new.

A unique tone and atmosphere, as you can tell from this trailer, this won't be like any other quest mod out there!

You can play the WIP version of realm of dusk now by downloading it here on bethesda.net

Updates are released frequently, and at this point 98% of the worldspace is finished. We're pushing toward completing the main quest and other side content, then will move toward recording and cutting dialogue. This mod so far has mostly been created by a team of 1 person, with periodic help. So we're always looking for more help! Contact us on twitter or facebook if you are interested in joining the ROD team!

submitted by /u/4allout
[link] [comments]

Replaying Fallout 1, something I forgot that drives me up the wall

Posted: 16 Feb 2017 08:28 PM PST

DOGMEAT

Holy shit I forgot how hard it is to keep this poor doggo alive. I've restarted the fight in Adytum about 4 times now because he wants to rush at every Regulator he sees. Between the accidental friendly fire (thanks, Blades) and the Regulators shooting him, he has yet to last through the whole fight.

Really wish I could just tell him to stay at the entrance while we all shot each other. I usually like trying to keep him alive as long as possible, but it's looking like it just might be me and Tycho in for the long haul

Dogmeat, buddy, I love you but please try to stay out of everybody's LOS

submitted by /u/goblin_jones
[link] [comments]

today I learned the bounty missions in FO4 are a thing

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 01:05 AM PST

[FNV] DLC Question Companions

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 10:11 AM PST

Good Morning Reddit,

I had a quick question. Does anyone know the story reasons behind why companions don't come with you into the DLC? It seems like at least one could come with you at least in Honest Hearts and Lonesome Road.

Thanks for any and all answers.

submitted by /u/DLA1992
[link] [comments]

Is it just me I've been waiting on a doc that allows you to have kids or get married

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 01:55 PM PST

I just want something like skyrim where u can have kids or some type of family like what's the point of ur son being model after you and ur wife at the beginning of the game and nothing comes of it idk maybe its just me

submitted by /u/kingvenom2s
[link] [comments]

Downloaded New Vegas. Going in blind.

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 01:53 PM PST

Just downloaded New Vegas on my Xbox after hearing about how amazing it was for years and years. The first Fallout I played was Fallout 3 and I absolutely loved that game. The world and the lore sucked me in and immersed me beyond belief. I played it since around 2011 and haven't since 2014. I spent well over 200 hours on the game and had 3 character maxed to level 30 with good, bad and neutral karma. Then I preordered Fallout 4 a few months before release and was hyped up to the extreme. I played it for around a month and a half and was utterly disappointed and haven't touched it since. I know that it's categorized as an RPG but all of the RPG elements were gone. Bethesda wrote out the whole story for the character you play from start to finish. It felt like I was having my hand held throughout the whole experience and I couldn't make any choices that would conflict with the character Bethesda wrote for me. I beat it and didn't even bother to play any of the DLCs. Then I did some research on YouTube to see if I was the only one who felt this way and I came to discover that I was not. A whole lot of people were disappointed in Fallout 4 and even Fallout 3 and as I watched these critiques and reviews of the Fallout games and the Fallout series as a whole, without a doubt the people discussing these topics always pointed to New Vegas being the best Fallout game that we have, besides 1 and 2.

So, I downloaded the game and all of the DLC and am about to jump in...

submitted by /u/frukiefleazary
[link] [comments]

brotherhood of steel and nick valentine

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 06:50 AM PST

I currently have nick valentine as my companion but have been doing some of the brotherhood of steel quest line and have gotten a few notifications about him not liking what im doing. Am i best off not doing the BoS quests if i want to keep nick?

submitted by /u/Zebedeeeeeeeeee
[link] [comments]

Hey, little buddy

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 01:20 PM PST

Red rocket trading post unmodded.

Posted: 16 Feb 2017 06:11 PM PST

https://imgur.com/gallery/3RB6F Started by some ex military types so I've tried to make it look a little lived in. With a contrast between what the guards built and what was built by traders.

Guards have sturdier steel and iron structures whilst the trading post and bar is made of shabby wood and scrappy materials.

I wanted to do one last unmodded build before I get the platinum and go on to modded areas. It's not the most impressive one around but I hope it looks kinda thrown together and lore friendly.

submitted by /u/Ronburgundy2099
[link] [comments]

Fallout 4 VR Will Include The Whole Game, Variety Of Movement Systems

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 03:23 PM PST

Institute or minutemen ending for fallout 4?

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 03:13 PM PST

I'm doing my last play through of fallout 4. I've sided with bos and railroad in my other 2 playthroughs. I'm not sure if I should side with the institute or minutemen on my last one? Which one would you all recommend?

submitted by /u/wifiparasite
[link] [comments]

Combat Knife Frame Rate Issue

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 03:03 PM PST

This is something that I have recently been having issues with. I'll be playing at a solid 60fps, then when I hit any wall a couple of times with my combat knife the frame rate drops down to 6-10fps until I restart. Has anyone else had an issue like this? If so how did you fix this? I'm on PC with a 1070 if that helps with clearing anything up.

submitted by /u/BlueHornet42
[link] [comments]

Please Suggest Good Survival Builds.

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 02:58 PM PST

I completed the game 2 times now and I rlly want a challenge, pls suggest sum good builds that suited u in survival.

submitted by /u/Tr4iLL
[link] [comments]

[fo3][steam] Fallot 3 goty won't launch through steam. Don't have another system to launch it

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 10:48 AM PST

I keep trying to launch fallout 3 through steam. It brings up the first dialogue box then when I click play the box disappears and nothing happens the game resybcs to steam like it launched an immediately shut down. It never even shows in task manager. I have tried verifying game chance to no avail

submitted by /u/SergeantSkull
[link] [comments]

Don't think that was the Fresh Start he was looking for! [video]

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 01:59 PM PST

The Great Plains after the bombs fell

Posted: 16 Feb 2017 06:52 PM PST

What do think the environment is like in the Great Plains with all the desertification that has happened in the fallout universe? We've seen what simply over-plowing did to it. http://i.imgur.com/G4h1YyO.jpg So what do you think it's like there? Is it on par with the dust bowl? Is it worse than it? Dusty scrub-lands? Arid dune filled wasteland? Discuss.

submitted by /u/MrGodzilla445
[link] [comments]

State of fallout 4?

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 12:58 PM PST

Played when it first came out, didn't like how linear everything felt. With all the dlc and everything how is it today?

submitted by /u/BallaDills
[link] [comments]

Cooking In The Wasteland

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 12:45 AM PST

You wake up groggy in a dirty and dark basement after one too many shots of whiskey at the Dugout Inn.

A man dressed in a ragged pink dress, a bucket on his head, and a flamer in his hands screams at you to cook something for him and his half-eaten "friends" rotting in a corner.

He pushes you into another room with a fully functioning kitchen (albeit with a little grime) and points towards some crates with ingredients

Available to you is a multitude of wasteland ingredients, liquor and pre-war packaged food.

In order to prevent yourself being burned alive by a crazy cannibal in a pink dress wielding a flamer you must prepare:

-an appetizer -an entree -a desert

What do you make?

submitted by /u/-Poison_Ivy-
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.