Elder Scrolls Online - Trade Tuesdays - Post your ESO trades here


Trade Tuesdays - Post your ESO trades here

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 03:02 AM PST

Hey folks,

Welcome to our new recurring post to help you trade items in ESO!

You can post any ingame items you would like to sell, buy or trade, start your comment with WTS / WTB / WTT.

Please do not post trades for out of game items / cash, or anything that may break the ESO Terms of Service.

As always, be polite and respectful, and happy trading!

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

8.5 Million ESO Players Right Now Based On Sales

Posted: 13 Feb 2017 12:33 PM PST

[PC] 2E 583: An dunmeri biplane engages in a skirmish with an enemy fighter. Yet another horror of war. And me being messing around with Homestead.

Posted: 13 Feb 2017 08:22 AM PST

Loving the homestead update! I made this without grinding.

Posted: 13 Feb 2017 03:53 PM PST

Arrived at the guildhall unnoticed, I'm wondering what a certain guildie was trying to do to my nightmare courser.

Posted: 13 Feb 2017 03:29 PM PST

[Media] Netch Fart... well that's an interesting insult!

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 02:38 AM PST

[Media] In honor of Valentine's Day, our latest family portriat.

Posted: 13 Feb 2017 09:34 PM PST

I think I should get a doctor to look at that....

Posted: 13 Feb 2017 11:01 PM PST

This game is amazing

Posted: 13 Feb 2017 12:37 PM PST

This is my first MMORPG and I've had a blast so far! I've only put around 10 hours in so far but I love exploring the world, the fighting is great and being part of a huge community of real people all standing around a market and browsing the items on sale is just so cool in my opinion.

I had held back on buying the game in the past because I wasn't sure if I'd like it but when I saw it on steam for £11.99 I knew I had to go for it. And its one of the best decisions I've made.

As I was saying, I think my favourite part is walking around cities with real people and being part of the huge world. I have hardly skimmed the surface of what this game seems to have on offer and cannot wait to play more!

If anyone wants to play, PM me for steam or ESO name (I'm on EU). I only have one other person I can play with and I don't actually know them in real life (met through CSGO) so I'm looking for more people to play with. I am a low level so I won't be of much use to high level players but to low level players, we can do some quests or something :)

I hope to see you all in Tamriel!

Edit: It's great to see there is such a great community behind this game :)

submitted by /u/oNekiPCMR
[link] [comments]

Target skeleton - How much DPS is good?

Posted: 13 Feb 2017 05:28 PM PST

Since we now got a more or less standardized test for the DPS I was wondering how much DPS is good enough to do the following:

  • dungeons
  • vet dungeons
  • vet dlc dungeons
  • trials
  • vet trials

Could any experienced player share his opinion on this so people got a threshold to look out for when starting with specific content?

Of course the target skeleton test only says so much because there is no positioning or other mechanics required so the DPS cannot be directly translated to dungeons.

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Korahr
[link] [comments]

Happy Bosmer <3 RNGesus

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 03:28 AM PST

New player (1 month) - lvl 39. I quest and RP my Bosmer as a hunter/gatherer stamblade. I've been struggling with capacity so subbed to ESO+ yesterday. Looking through the crown store to spend my "free" credits I was thinking of getting a mount as I havent got one yet!

So I did what every self respecting person does and gamble the money...

4 crates and the first three were trash.. Last crate and it comes out with Red Pit Wolf mount AND red pit wolf pup!

So now we ride around Grahtwood as a hunting pack of three :)

(btw - the crafting bag is worth it.)

submitted by /u/Bufger
[link] [comments]

[Media] My humble storage room, no crowns spend so far.

Posted: 13 Feb 2017 02:58 PM PST

Having way to much fun with housing ft. My Humble Abode.

Posted: 13 Feb 2017 06:15 PM PST

I'm having wayyyy to much fun, more than I actually thought I was going to actually, with housing, Originally wasn't going to even buy a house but, loads of gold later, I present my almost done humble abode. I plan to have a skeleton on the rug eventually, a Redguard fire-pit near the benches, and the last 3 stations in my bedroom :) and busts from vet dungeons/trials on the first floor, thanks for checking, and thanks ZOS for this amazing update.

Pictures are in random order for some reason now even though they were not when I started, for best experience start from the bottom :P

http://imgur.com/a/OPhUl

edit: just found i could turn off UI, sorry about my quest :c

submitted by /u/ImNotNuke
[link] [comments]

Best PvP builds in eso right now

Posted: 13 Feb 2017 08:04 PM PST

I've recently picked up eso again and haven't played since launch. I'm blown away at how far the game has come and am having a blast playing. My end game goal is pvp and I am mostly wondering what other people are playing as far as pvp builds. What's good and what terrible? From what I've seen there's no recent posts about anything in eso (I keep finding threads from 2014 and 2015). Thanks for the input everyone.

submitted by /u/Bill_Tyson
[link] [comments]

Can the soul shriven motif be transferred between charachters?

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 03:01 AM PST

im sorry if this has been asked before i tried finding it on google,

now im pretty sure the motif comes from completing cadwells silver (im not actually 100% sure on this)

but can i transfer the motif from the character ive done the main story for and transfer it to my wannabe crafter or is it charachter specific?

submitted by /u/Xenitime
[link] [comments]

Lore of lesser known races in Nirn [Video] [PS4]

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 03:22 AM PST

Stamplar: Homestead Edition | Compilation of PVP

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 03:20 AM PST

Addons for fight recap and damage info?

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 03:17 AM PST

Hello! Can't seem to find addons that show DPS, healing per second and all that. Combat Metrics, which I've found, does weird stuff half of the time: shows 150%+ damage done, uptime of buffs not 100% when I'm literally starting the fight with that buff and it ends faster than buff, or 80% damage done in fights where I am only one fighting vs enviroment.

submitted by /u/Gapaot
[link] [comments]

Been trying to play since release

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 02:41 AM PST

I've been playing on and off since release but I can't seem to get my teeth sunk into the game. I'm a huge fan of elder scrolls so the game appeals to me massively. I also love MMOs. However, I can't seem to stick to one character I get them to about level 10 and give up to try a different character. The highest level I got to was 28 but that was two years ago. It's seems whenever I make a character I want something different. For example, if I make a dragon knight I want to be sneaky so I then go ahead and make a Nightblade but then I want daedric power so make a sorcerer! Anyone got past this or have any tips?

submitted by /u/British-Lad
[link] [comments]

Daily Dungeon Discussion 2017-2-14: Spindleclutch II

Posted: 13 Feb 2017 09:33 PM PST

Someone better remind me to finally make a dungeon discussion archive someday.

Spindleclutch II

Location: Glenumbra

 

Dungeon Info (Bosses-sets not necessarily correlated)

Bosses Sets
Mad Mortine Blood Spawn
Flesh Atronach Trio Knightmare
Urvan Veleth Prayer Shawl
Blood Spawn Spelunker
Praxin Douare -
Vorenor Winterbourne -
- -

 

Be sure to think about strategies, builds, bosses, and rewards in your discussions. Please vote based on contribution, not opinion.

submitted by /u/RobertofPotatoland
[link] [comments]

[PC] - Is the game fun for new players?

Posted: 13 Feb 2017 10:35 PM PST

After spending an extended amount of time, i've been absent from the mmo scene, i played wow when legion launched but havent played any mmo in months.

I decided today that i would try ESO, since i don't hear much about it anymore i wasn't sure if it was still going. But the big thing that drew me into playing the game was how big the reddit community is! but that got me thinking that maybe the reddit is full of veteran players?

submitted by /u/luhrsjk
[link] [comments]

spell crit vs spell dmg

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 01:50 AM PST

I am running the shadow mundus stone and i am currently sitting on 60 percent spell crit, and 1450 spells dmg (goes up to around 2500 when buffed). My gear are not maxed out and I can fit in another 5 piece set, should I prioritise spell crit or spell dmg? Also how much spell penetration do I need? (right now its just above 6k)

submitted by /u/ServerTwoSevenZero
[link] [comments]

Dagoth Ur and The Nerevarine

Posted: 13 Feb 2017 01:15 PM PST

So, we all know the upcoming expansion is Morrowind, and we'll be going to Vvardenfell. We also know what part of the timeline we are in. ESO takes place 10 years after the Akaviri invasion. Thus I want to point to two... spirits you speak to in Morrowind (The game). Idrenie Nerothan and Conoon Chodala. Now both of these two fought in the Akaviri war and survived. They both went on to become failed Nerevarines. Now I'd to see these two in game. Be that just their name, their dead body in a dungeon, a mention, heck really just anything. We're talking about two living (and soon to be dead) failed Nerevarines. Now on to my second point. Idrenie died at Kogoruhn. Now Kogoruhn is a Sixth House base, now you might say, Dagoth Ur wasn't 'active' at this time? Not before 200 years later! Well, he might not exist physically, but two things are mention/in game to prove he is influencing Tamriel. There is blight disease, this disease we learn is created by Dagoth Ur. And if I'm not mistaken (I got this from a friend...) There are Corprus Monsters in Dragonstar Arena, and as some of you know, this is yet another disease created by Dagoth Ur. Now is Dagoth Ur exists physically or not doesn't matter to me. I just want him to be mentioned. Now on the other hand, if Dagoth Ur is a part of the main story... That would be quite interesting. From what we're told Vivec's power is waning. Later in the second era, the Tribunal has to stop their pilgrimages to the Heart of Lorkhan, as Dagoth Ur is stopping them from doing so, now Dagoth Ur has become much more powerful since the last time the Tribunal fought him. So if Zenimax is going to move this date back, so it can fit ESO's timeline, or if there is some sort of nod to Dagoth Ur's power growing, I'd love that. Sorry for the long text guys.

TL;DR : There is reason for two failed Nerevarines to be in the next expansion, as well as the potentional for Dagoth Ur to be too.

submitted by /u/BluePwnsU
[link] [comments]

ESO non Steam account upgraded to Morrowind, can I link this upgraded account to a Steam copy of the base game?

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 12:40 AM PST

[News] ESO 2.7.6 Patch Notes Readable

Posted: 13 Feb 2017 04:00 AM PST

[PC] About to buy a MacBook, wondering if it can run TESO?

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 04:03 AM PST

Hey guys, so I've been wanting to play this game since launch, but you know, I had to do a few years of that thing called real life first. But now that I finally have time, I'm about to buy a new Macbook (I love Mac OS even though I know it's overpriced), and I was wondering if it would have any trouble playing this game?

It would either be this one:

2.2GHz Quad-core Intel Core i Processor 256GB Storage 2.2GHz Processor Up to 2TB SSD

Or this:

1.1GHz Processor 256GB Storage 1.1GHz dual‑core Intel Core m3 processor Turbo Boost up to 2.2GHz 8GB RAM

I understand the first one would be much better but if I opted to get the second one instead, would I still be able to play? I looked up the system requirements for TESO and it said 2.0 GHz, which has me worried since this Macbook is only 1.1 GHz (with Turbo Boost to 2.2GHz, whatever the hell that means).

Anyone have any firsthand experience with these new Macbooks playing this game? Thanks.

submitted by /u/xjselman
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.