Grand Theft Auto V - Name this stunt


Name this stunt

Posted: 13 Feb 2017 10:17 PM PST

When you join the freeroam challenge late but still clutch the victory

Posted: 13 Feb 2017 05:32 AM PST

Rockstar: 3rd Party Programs Not Causing Bans in GTA Online

Posted: 13 Feb 2017 10:44 AM PST

When you're just too quick for the griefer..

Posted: 13 Feb 2017 01:56 PM PST

Landing with grace

Posted: 13 Feb 2017 05:25 AM PST

It's time for another Koenigsegg

Posted: 13 Feb 2017 06:04 PM PST

Rockstar has been on a roll lately releasing lots of new super cars and sports cars. We now have the GTA-equivalents of the Bugatti Chiron and Vision GT, the Holy Trinity (LaFerrari, Porsche 918, and McLaren P1), the Lamborghini Huracan, the Ferrari F80 concept, the McLaren F1 GTR LT, the 2017 Ford GT... The list goes on.

Wouldn't it be cool if we got a new Overflod? It could be based on the Agera R, the Regera, or something like that. They could call it something like the "Overflod Spirit" maybe. Right now, we only have the Overflod Entity XF, which is based on the Koenigsegg CCX. The CCX is like 10 years old, and Koenigsegg has since released faster, better performing, more beautiful cars.

Now that we have a huge selection of supercars, much larger than we've ever had before (especially since Cunning stunts), I think it only makes sense that Rockstar should add another Koenigsegg sooner or later. How many of you agree? What other cars do you think R* should release into the game?

submitted by /u/nobrixwereshat
[link] [comments]

When your super excited to start the heist

Posted: 13 Feb 2017 06:39 AM PST

Starting to collect some TV/Movie inspired cars! Anyone have any vehicles inspired by TV or Movies?

Posted: 13 Feb 2017 10:56 AM PST

How to dodge a plane collision in Grand Theft Auto 5

Posted: 13 Feb 2017 10:51 PM PST

GTA V, 3.5 years on, still tops charts

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 01:03 AM PST

Valentine's Day DLC?

Posted: 13 Feb 2017 05:16 PM PST

Last year there was the Valentine's Day surprise dlc. What are the chances of there being one tomorrow? Many dlcs have a part 2 to them, why not Valentine's Day surprise?

submitted by /u/Panarium
[link] [comments]

Why does every other person except for me leave/get kicked at once while in online games?

Posted: 13 Feb 2017 09:44 PM PST

If I finish I still get the win, the money, and the XP, so I guess I'm not complaining, but I'm curious as to why it happens? I was just in a full stunt race and everyone left at one time except for me. This is the second or third time in two weeks.

submitted by /u/LudwigLobsters
[link] [comments]

GTA V really is a beautiful game

Posted: 13 Feb 2017 02:00 AM PST

Funny cinematic

Posted: 14 Feb 2017 12:50 AM PST

Is it bad luck or are lobbies more toxic lately?

Posted: 13 Feb 2017 06:24 PM PST

Yesterday:

First lobby: Splashed by a jet griefer shortly after taking off in my Buzzard. Upon respawn, get sniped by a rival CEO within seconds. Immediately rage quit to a new lobby. Second lobby: Run an I/E delivery, no issues. Low level douche goes around house and tries to beat me down with a bat while I'm calling in my Buzzard through SecuroServe. Pull my AR and shoot him in the face. Fly off, get splashed 15-20 seconds later by a surface to air missile. Rage quit for rest of day.

Today:

Deathmatch DO: Lame 20 minute parkour match. Two squeakers team up on rest of lobby. One runs the parkour, drops a copter off for his loser friend, and get all the weapons for the rest of the match. Lobby three: Complete rest of my DO without issue. Source an I/E vehicle with my new Cargobob without issue. Yay. Run to my Buzzard to go back to my office, rival CEO tails me and snipes me in my Buzzard. Then shoots my copter down with a SAM while I continue on my way.

Then people wonder why others glitch into solo lobbies.

submitted by /u/WhskyTngoFxtrt_in_WI
[link] [comments]

Getting unstabld framerate on a GTX 1070, is something wrong?

Posted: 13 Feb 2017 08:21 PM PST

i7 6700, 16GB RAM running at 1080p aiming for 60fps. I have everything maxed out except msaa x2 and the high resolution shadows turned off.

vsync is enabled, for the most part it stays at 60 but when I am driving fast in the main city area with a lot of cars it will dip to 55, sometimes as low as 43fps for a few seconds.

Is this normal?

submitted by /u/cosnisca
[link] [comments]

Anyone wanna get black joggers together?

Posted: 13 Feb 2017 11:41 PM PST

I have a really ugly modded outfit right now and I wanna get black joggers, only need one more guy so my Xbox gt is ExTremeHYPE 99. Just join and I'll start it up.

submitted by /u/ExTremeHYPE99
[link] [comments]

Opinions on GTA5 running on PS4 Pro's new boost mode?

Posted: 13 Feb 2017 07:13 PM PST

Has anyone had a chance to run GTA on the 4.5 beta that allows a new boost mode?

submitted by /u/ErMerrGerd
[link] [comments]

Anyone willingly taking money from hackers beware.

Posted: 13 Feb 2017 06:15 PM PST

This is not a complaint or any type of crying, just I knew the risks going in. This is a fair warning. Two friends and I were all temp banned (first offence). The service provider was also banned. The provider seemed to know that a dev joined the game, we all bailed, and were all temp banned within 10 minutes.

So all in all, the devs are actively hunting down service providers. Beware.

submitted by /u/DU_HA55T
[link] [comments]

Franklin knows how to make an entrance

Posted: 13 Feb 2017 11:12 AM PST

Does the Buzzard still have the rank requirement for this sale?

Posted: 13 Feb 2017 08:22 PM PST

I won't have time to level up once I get home.

submitted by /u/SEEENRULEZ
[link] [comments]

rockstar support unwilling to fix issue

Posted: 13 Feb 2017 07:45 PM PST

since febuary 4th I have been trying to get a character fixed and all lost items returned. well they say because of a manual deletion there not going to do anything. well here is the problem from start to end. 2013 I bought gta 5 on the xbox360, worked damn hard to get enough cash, items and special vehicles, clothes and weapons. when it came out on xbox one I transferred iover from 360 to xbone. well on the 4th of feb 2017 I went to jump onto gta online but instead of going direct to the lobby I was taken to the character select section. this is where the problems started. it showed 2 characters when I only had one. well I left gta online, cleared system cache, restarted the console and went into gta online again only for the issues mentioned earlier.

I contacted support on twitter and they said uninstall the game, reinstall, clear cache and restart the console. well I did that and the issue was still there, it was suggested to me by rockstar support to delete the secondary character.

well I did that ... well it worked, I regained my main character and I proceeded to go into a lobby .... only to be taken to a character creation screen.

it turned out that it was a bug that showed 2 characters exactly the same except in level, my main was 148 while the 2nd was a level one.

turned out that they were both the same and given the advice I was given I trusted the support and now I have lost everything and now there refusing to fix the issue.

3 years of online gameplay flushed down the pan.

submitted by /u/corvincorax
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.