Elder Scrolls Online - [Announcement] Golden Vendor - 2017/02/10 (Bonus Sets)


[Announcement] Golden Vendor - 2017/02/10 (Bonus Sets)

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 06:58 PM PST

[PC] / [PS4] / [Xbox1] Swarm Mother's Shoulders- Infused (Light, Medium, Heavy) Nerien'enth's Shoulders- Infused (Light, Medium, Heavy) Ring of Salvation - Robust Ring of Syrabane - Arcane

History of Vendor Items http://benevolentbowd.ca/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-alliance-point-vendor-items/

submitted by /u/benevolentbowd
[link] [comments]

Attempted an ESO cake for my boyfriends birthday

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 09:22 AM PST

This addon feels like cheating...

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 03:02 PM PST

Skald-King Jorunn takes GOOD care of his toops.

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 06:23 PM PST

First day in the game, I already love it :)

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 06:55 AM PST

I made my house as cozy as possible [Album]

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 02:37 PM PST

Server/Login Server down?

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 03:12 PM PST

Was playing and got disconnected after not being able to interact or use skills for about 30 seconds, now getting login timeouts. Anyone else?

UPDATE 6:16 PM EST: Am now getting "This account is already logged in" error.

UPDATE 6:18 PM EST: I'm on PC/NA, but it seems to be a more general outage than that according to others.

UPDATE 6:19 PM EST: At character selection.

UPDATE 6:22 PM EST: Stuck at loading screen.

UPDATE 6:31 PM EST: Game finally CTD. Can't login now. Time to find something else to do folks :/

UPDATE 9:47 PM EST: Character in game. Enjoy your evening folks.

submitted by /u/rjbwork
[link] [comments]

Just before dawn

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 12:01 AM PST

I found a chandelier made of swords in the Fighter's Guild in the town of Anvil!

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 12:23 PM PST

Since the server is down, just wanted to say thank you to the people who help out fresh players!

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 03:28 PM PST

Seriously, just started today and loads of people are very nice and helpful. Probably the nicest/most fun community I've been apart of. Thank you!

submitted by /u/TrashbagTony
[link] [comments]

New & Updated build videos for Homestead

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 02:21 AM PST

SO while I was away I released a few videos on my youtube I would like to share here as well:
Magicka Sorc Pet PvE Build: https://youtu.be/HnHx7uKzhyU
Magicka Nightblade PvE Build: https://youtu.be/k13_SmEBrBk
Stam NB Bow Gank PvP Build: https://youtu.be/u3w0ZmuzGcA

There is more builds on my youtube channel + I will of course release more very soon! https://www.youtube.com/alcasteso

Cheers
Alcast

submitted by /u/Alcast
[link] [comments]

Basic mockup for a beach / water stilt house

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 03:01 AM PST

Ah... well... umm... okay. [nsfw?]

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 09:05 AM PST

Guy went afk so I'm here yo ask.... what is this beautiful set of armor called???

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 08:15 PM PST

Just a quick thank you to Robert and Dominoid.

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 06:30 PM PST

I'm not sure if there's a way to message just the mods so I'm posting in general, but I just wanted to say you guys are appreciated. From the recent Amazon price sticky/removal to the weekly daily set/skill/dungeon posts, and everything in between, the work you guys do is not in vain.

Sincerely, Thank you.

submitted by /u/thundergoblin
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] We need to be able to buy houses for our guild, where everyone that has a certain rank can place items in.

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 02:55 AM PST

Not being able to place attunable guild stations is a huge issue for guild halls. So is certain trophies. Just because the guild leader isn't into PvP doesn't mean that the guild hall shouldn't have the option to have e.g. an Elder Scroll oder ballistas in it.

Thats my opinion, whats yours?

submitted by /u/Creakz
[link] [comments]

ESO Morrowind Collectors Edition (27.99) Price Mistake Amazon Prime Required (US Only)

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 12:57 PM PST

Deal is dead, all versions now unavailable!

~Didn't see this posted, apologies if it was.

Currently if you add the ESO Morrowind Collectors Edition for any platform to your cart its taking 70 dollars off the price. Amazon Prime is required to get the discount. https://www.amazon.com/Elder-Scrolls-Online-Morrowind-PC-Collectors/dp/B01MSDDERO/

http://i.imgur.com/fmX8Oy9.png

Amazon typically doesn't cancel orders like this...but there is a lot of time until release so I guess its possible. If they cancel its no big loss unless you really NEED the collectors edition and it happens to sell out.~

submitted by /u/drabelincoln
[link] [comments]

My two favorite skills right now

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 08:47 PM PST

Intimidating Presence and Persuasive Will.

They're not flashy, but it's fun to breeze through quests with your brawn and wits.

submitted by /u/weekend_ninja
[link] [comments]

The possibilities of Daggerfall Overlook are endless...

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 02:16 PM PST

This guard has some serious strength

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 12:29 PM PST

Housing PSA: Structural Problems and Dueling

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 03:04 PM PST

So like many of you I was planning on building dueling arenas and running guild events. I built many platforms at the stay moist manor, and upon first dueling I discovered that any knockback or knock-up skill will throw you through the platform. Any ground based ult will also not fire. This is a real bummer because I put a lot of time and effort into building these arenas, and now I cannot use them.

Tldr: any air based platforms in housing cannot be used for dueling. Specifically wide wood planks from cyrodiil vendor. If anyone has any other information please post.

submitted by /u/Hyst-sap
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] What's the strangest experience you've had with another player?

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 10:15 AM PST

MagDK soloing hard stuff: yay or nay?

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 01:43 AM PST

Hey guys,

I kept getting contradictory information regarding DK and their ability to self sustain / play hard content solo.

Some told me mag dk severely lacks self sustain while others told me its an amazing solo class.

Can someone bring the truth? Can you solo vet dungeons without having best in slot gear?

Whats up?

Also what weapons to use while leveling ? Focus on destro + resto? Or go sword and board off bar?

Thx

submitted by /u/bofferding
[link] [comments]

[Official Merch] The Black Sacrament Limited Edition Ledger

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 04:54 PM PST

Australian player - did the ping get worse?

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 07:34 PM PST

So I haven't played...since maybe october last year? anyway, my question is, did the ping get worse? I don't remember it being higher than 275-300. I'm getting 350 average up to 600?

I'm not downloading, still the same internet connection I had last year so what gives? Are Aus players just getting dicked harder this year?

submitted by /u/Avenheit
[link] [comments]

[PC] I feel like I'm being dumb, I've never done this before. If I pre-order the Digital Collectors Edition, will I get to actually PLAY the game today? Also, will that come with all the DLC and everything that has already come out?

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 07:06 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.