Diablo - GR1 Follower solo (no thorns)


GR1 Follower solo (no thorns)

Posted: 22 Feb 2017 10:25 AM PST

Dark Wanderer, acrylic on canvas

Posted: 22 Feb 2017 08:06 PM PST

Here is a quick painting I did of the Dark Wanderer DII cover art, acrylic on canvas.

http://imgur.com/a/WNnBN

IMNA professional; I started painting very recently, primarily quick "Bob Ross style" as a form of stress release, but I like the way this one came out, and thought the Diablo community might too!

submitted by /u/ArtOfPugilism
[link] [comments]

Where are the townspeople?

Posted: 22 Feb 2017 06:09 PM PST

I've always wondered this. Is everyone dead??? There's like, maybe, a 100 people left in the world of diablo...

submitted by /u/halhalhal3
[link] [comments]

Diablo 3 Wiki Project

Posted: 22 Feb 2017 05:01 PM PST

Hey everyone,

After reading through some threads today on several D3 Subreddits and Forums I have decided that I want to try to make a difference on getting an actually updated and maintained wiki up and running for Diablo again. The goal of this project would be primarily focused on Diablo 3, but once it was caught up we could consider branching out.

I am unsure as to whether or not we want to try to fix the jumbled mess which is the Diablo Wikia (probably the best of the three major ones). Or if we would want to start a new D3 Wikia and build it from the ground up. Obviously there is a lot of content that could be used from the Diablo Wikia, but it may be easier to build a new site, and just take what is actually still accurate while building a new layout all together.

I am mostly trying to gage whether or not there is anyone in the community that would be willing to help with this. It isn't a small task, and while I intend on working on it alone if I have to, even if only as a pet project, the more people willing to assist the better. Once I get an idea for how many, if any, and who would like to help I will get the ball rolling on setting up a way for us to stay networked.

The thing that has killed many Wiki projects is that everyone tries to 'start their own' and as that you end up with what we have now, 3 wikis that are partially done, but mostly quickly put together junk. This is because people want to take credit for the work being done. This project won't be ran like that, people will be given credit for their work done, so no one person is getting the spotlight for others. That said, trust me, there isn't a lot of 'spotlight' when it comes to building a Wiki. It is pretty thankless. The only praise you get is knowing that you helped players out.

Let me know how you feel, if you want to help, or even if you think this is a horrible idea.

submitted by /u/Tigerballs07
[link] [comments]

PTR Notes! Minor Manaheld nerf and not much else!

Posted: 22 Feb 2017 04:48 PM PST

The project is not dead, get ready for the BETA phase. (Diablo2 HD mod)

Posted: 22 Feb 2017 10:27 AM PST

Blazing Guardians

Posted: 22 Feb 2017 06:31 AM PST

I've been noticing their damage is over the roof. I play Lwiz, P1470, 12/13 augmented. My resist are over 98% reduction and more than 30k armor while in archon. I can tank anything when i'm inside the Sanctuary but those nasty thing kill me in 2 sec and sometimes i'm getting one shotted. Even worst, those things have significately more appearence since 2.4.3. Have anyone else been noticing this ? It's like the old bug with those fat guys when the explosions were ignoring armor

submitted by /u/Melkor750
[link] [comments]

Question about hellcat waistguard for UE Grenade DH

Posted: 22 Feb 2017 08:36 PM PST

The belt can roll between 3-5 'bounces'. As I understand though, regardless of low or high bounces, the final bounce deals the 800% damage.

Should I be aiming for a belt with 3 bounces or 5 bounces? I assumed 5 bounces, however if it takes less bounces to get to the 800% burst each grenade cast, isn't it a dps increase to have fewer bounces?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Teka49
[link] [comments]

Weekly Loot Wednesday - 02/22/17

Posted: 22 Feb 2017 06:00 AM PST

Welcome to week 234 of the Weekly Loot Wednesday thread!

Have you found something an item so amazing that you can't help but share it? Maybe you found a perfect trifecta Ring of Royal Grandeur, or a Wand of Woh with a socket, but there was no one to see it? Post your awesome loot here, so you can enjoy the fame (and upvotes)! Be sure to check back regularly to see what amazing items others may have found. Show support for this and point people here as this will help keep "look what I found" post from clogging up the front page. Also please consider sorting by new to see what new things people have posted!


Tips:

  • When posting an image, make sure you crop it and use imgur for the best quality and upvotes.

  • Show the item's stat ranges by holding Ctrl when taking a screenshot.


If you have any suggestions for this thread or any other ideas, please message the mods.

submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
[link] [comments]

PTR Down?

Posted: 22 Feb 2017 08:36 AM PST

Anyone not been able to log into the PTR over the past 15 hours?

submitted by /u/TheBusiness22
[link] [comments]

Path of Diablo 2 - Necromancerhype Pt 4 - Deckard Rescue

Posted: 22 Feb 2017 01:46 PM PST

What is the fastest speed run build for T10

Posted: 21 Feb 2017 10:18 PM PST

I ask for T10 because not many people play T13, most farm their matts in T10.

So what are the best speed run builds for each class?

I've made a Chicken WD using arachyr and helltooth. It's good for hunting down elites and bursting them, but against spread out trash, it's sorta terrible. It's really good for doing bounties because you just run to objectives. But for Neph rifts, you leave a lot of trash behind so its kinda inefficient.

I made a WW barb, and its pretty decent considering I only spent a few days gearing him. He's great for clearing trash and pretty decent at killing elites, depending on mob density, but his base move speed is rather low compared to other classes.

What about the other 3 classes? What are the go to builds that can clear T10 content the fastest? (Bounties and neph rifts)

submitted by /u/Dreamwaltzer
[link] [comments]

Cosmic wings Diablo 3

Posted: 21 Feb 2017 11:21 PM PST

Hey guys, have you gotten coscmic wings yet? It's a kinda fun farm I gotta say.

You can also get some new moneycollecting pets. (like I did in the video below)

I made you guys a video here where can you actually farm goblins. Do you guys know any other spots tho? I don't say that this is the best or perfect run for it. https://youtu.be/VTKeFpbtzFY

submitted by /u/CousterYT
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.