DayZ - Ghillie Suit saved my life


Ghillie Suit saved my life

Posted: 04 Feb 2017 02:26 PM PST

Wolves too durable?

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 06:24 AM PST

it makes sense that wolves dish out a ton of pain and kill, and spawn in variable sized packs. But speaking with a few friends apparently the wolves can take 556 rounds and 762 rounds to the head, and not be dropped in one shot. Is this just my opinion or do others feel the same? I honestly think wolves should be killed when they're sprayed with a burst or two from an MP5, not tank the whole thing to the face and kill you.

submitted by /u/grunt9101
[link] [comments]

I not trying to sound like a twat but why does DayZ have such infrequent updates.

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 07:43 AM PST

Im not trying to slag DayZ off, I love the game but games like Rust have updates every week and dayz has like two updates a year. Is there any reason?

submitted by /u/Zatchoacho
[link] [comments]

Unpinned grenade in a barrel...

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 05:49 AM PST

will it explode?

submitted by /u/Hugo_Bongo
[link] [comments]

That's it. Put your head into my arrow.

Posted: 04 Feb 2017 05:26 PM PST

Finally made it to Tisy.. "You Are dead"

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 06:47 AM PST

After days of near death experiences; wolves, firefights, freezing and starving.. I finally made it to the Tisy military base. After searching through buildings and tents, killing a more than a few zeds, I found some good stuff. Then from a tower in the Tents, put my pistol away and glitched through the tower wall.. wtf.

submitted by /u/warname
[link] [comments]

I аm haрру tо sее уоu

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 08:02 AM PST

Нi guуs. Dо уou wаnt tо gеt аcquаintеd with а girl fоr lоvе?

I found an intеrеsting artiсlе - http://imgur.com/rILQWGk

submitted by /u/Ezrahyslo
[link] [comments]

What it's like to play with ghillie suit.

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 07:25 AM PST

New Bow for when building is in

Posted: 04 Feb 2017 07:19 PM PST

A E S T H E T I C S

Posted: 04 Feb 2017 02:46 PM PST

Bullets bouncing off windows ?!?!?!?

Posted: 04 Feb 2017 05:29 PM PST

The amazing feature (WallGlitching)

Posted: 04 Feb 2017 10:37 PM PST

So everyone that has played DayZ for a while now knows about the infamous wall glitches I know everyone says don't go into prison or ACT but lets be real the game came out in August 2012 that's a long time for this minor problem to be one of the biggest reasons public servers are so bad.I always joke with my friends you can go into forge mode from halo and fix this instantly but I don't develop games so I don't know if this is hard to fix or not.The devs know about this right? or has it gone unnoticed for this long I'm not really sure but I know its no fun hearing someone in a building clearing it only to be shot from some guy in a wall just ruins the game and to be honest it should have been fixed years ago.I hope one day they can fix it that's my only issue with the game at the moment.

submitted by /u/CignaOT
[link] [comments]

Planet Chernarus Coming Soon!

Posted: 04 Feb 2017 03:39 PM PST

About the loaded ammo

Posted: 04 Feb 2017 08:29 PM PST

I think that showing the amount of bullets loaded in the gun should be removed. I think it's a little bit too much.

The only time we should be able to count the ammo is in an unloaded stack of ammo.

We can't tell the condition of ammo when it's loaded, so why should we get to know the amount of bullets that are loaded in the gun?

What do you think?

submitted by /u/L1cketyspl1t
[link] [comments]

Which is the best island and how to get to it?

Posted: 04 Feb 2017 03:14 PM PST

I am presuming 'Prison Island'? Is it easy to swim to? Where is it (which cities is it near)? What is on it, and is there loot worth going there for?

submitted by /u/TheKettlebellBlack
[link] [comments]

Dayz underground persistence.

Posted: 04 Feb 2017 01:00 PM PST

Can you have tents set up on dayz underground US 1pp server?

submitted by /u/SullyRyan
[link] [comments]

I haven't played this game in three years. Have they added bikes yet?

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 02:09 AM PST

Adventures across Chernarus!

Posted: 04 Feb 2017 02:00 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.