Skyrim - I was messing around in Solitude and I created a food portal.


I was messing around in Solitude and I created a food portal.

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 06:07 AM PST

Mountain Dew Dragon Priest mask

Posted: 04 Feb 2017 04:13 PM PST

When you forget your safeword...

Posted: 04 Feb 2017 08:37 PM PST

I know I told you to stick up for yourself Lars, but this isn't exactly what I had in mind.

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 05:29 AM PST

The End of the World.

Posted: 04 Feb 2017 10:47 PM PST

Hired thugs cornered my low-level character in the College. Luckily the arch-mage was there to help me...

Posted: 04 Feb 2017 11:43 PM PST

It's fun to put the bow away for awhile

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 05:44 AM PST

TIL if you drop an item (in this case a Dwarven Arrow) in a crowd, people may start a fight over who gets to pick it up and end up killing each other.

Posted: 04 Feb 2017 06:26 PM PST

When you can't think of a classy title

Posted: 04 Feb 2017 11:41 PM PST

The Rift, as Seen from the Throat of the World

Posted: 04 Feb 2017 07:11 PM PST

Moon over Morthal

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 07:27 AM PST

Damn my iron arrows are strong.

Posted: 04 Feb 2017 09:58 PM PST

Doggo isn't sure about the Companions.

Posted: 04 Feb 2017 03:09 PM PST

What's the meaning of this symbol when you free Serana?

Posted: 04 Feb 2017 11:18 AM PST

Well, as long as he's happy...

Posted: 04 Feb 2017 07:12 PM PST

Skyrim map, plus a journal

Posted: 04 Feb 2017 08:11 PM PST

"Stormcloaks, Imperials, dragons. Ain't no matter to me what I kill. Let them come."

Posted: 04 Feb 2017 04:00 PM PST

Warm Tea+Cloudy Riverwood=Comfy Happiness

Posted: 04 Feb 2017 05:42 PM PST

I want to get into writing and Skyrim is something I am very passionate about. What do you guys think? It is the first piece I have put time and effort into.

Posted: 04 Feb 2017 07:21 PM PST

As I made my way through the worn down gates of Riften, I could immediately feel the atmosphere change. Things were… bad here. Beggars lined the streets, the buildings were weak with molding wood, and everyone looked as if they woke up on the wrong side of life. "What are you looking for outsider?," a voice called from behind a beam holding up a balcony.

"Someone." I replied firmly

"You don't belong here" he said with a long pause before speaking. He was a Nord who had seen better days. Scars covered his face and tattoos covered the rest. He was wearing steel armor that almost looked like it was worn by his great-great grandfather.

"Tell me about Riften." I needed to know what I was getting into if I was going to find Esbern.

"Well, you've got Maven and the Black-Briar family. You either get on their good side or end up dead. Then you've got the Thieves Guild. They make their homes in the Rataways, beneath the city. Then you've got me, my name's Maul. Nothing goes on in this town without me knowing about it.

"So are you a Black-Briar or a thief?" I asked.

"You'll come to find out how often those two interconnect". I looked at him intently and by then I knew, I needed to watch myself in this town because it seems like someone will always be watching me. I asked Maul where I could sleep for the night and he pointed me to an inn called The Bee and Barb. I headed in and greeted by a well-dressed Argonian who asked if he could help me with something.

"Yes, I'd like a room for the next few days"

"Its ten gold a night" he said while simultaneously holding his hand out. I counted out my gold, I had a far bit but didn't want anyone to know. Not in this town. He showed me to my room and asked if I needed anything else.

"No thank you, I'll be down in a few to grab something to eat". He walked out of the room and I began to take off my armor and hang up my bow and arrows. I had elven armor that I had bought from a bosmer in Whiterun. It was worn, but not too bad. It protected me and allowed me to be agile. Underneath, I had on a blue blouse with a corset and black tight pants. It wasn't common for women to wear pants around here, but if they did, you knew not to fuck with them.

I always travelled light. If I needed something, I bought it in the next town I was in but I never took things with me. I'd either leave them for the next lucky person who rents out my hotel room, or walk around town finding less fortunate people to give it to. I promptly let my hair out of its ponytail and went down to the main hall. It was a large brightly lit with many tables and even more people. Most were drinking and laughing and telling stories about their "glory days". I sat down at the bar where I was greeted by another well-dressed argonian. A women this time, "What can I get you miss?"

"Umm, I'll take whatever wine you've got", I replied

She laughed as she responded to me, "First time in Riften, eh?"

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"This is Black-Briar territory. They make the best mead in all of Tamriel. Except for the Surilie brothers in Cyrodiil, but don't tell anyone I told you that."

"I'll take Black-Briar mead then" I said smiling.

As I waited for her to come back with my mead, I walked up to a tall bookcase that was standing close to the back entrance. I found quite a large book that was about the history of Skyrim. I was born here but my family left when I was baby, so I don't know much about this land. When I got back to my seat at the bar, my mead was waiting for me. I took my first sip and was fairly impressed. Although, I'm not a mead coinsure. I heard footsteps behind me and then a man's voice. "Never worked an honest days work for all of the coin you're carrying, eh lass?"

"My wealth is none of your business" I replied sternly.

"You see, that's where your wrong lass, wealth is my business."

submitted by /u/veh88
[link] [comments]

So... Do you come here often?

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 05:42 AM PST

TIFU by misplacing the Ebony Blade and Dawnbreaker

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 04:21 AM PST

it just occured to me that I lost the Ebony Blade and Dawnbreaker. Ohh boy, Mephala and Meridia are NOT going to be happy... It occured to me that I misplaced Dawnbreaker after I heard "A NEW HAND TOUCHES THE BEACON" on a Youtube video.

submitted by /u/Draaxus
[link] [comments]

A moment of pure comprehension.

Posted: 04 Feb 2017 08:10 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.