Majora's Mask or Ocarina Of Time - Best 1st Zelda for an adult? The Legend of Zelda Daily Report

...... After almost a decade of having the game. (First time)
Posted: 22 Dec 2016 09:02 PM PST

Painting I made for a friend (9x12)
Posted: 22 Dec 2016 05:36 PM PST
[OC] I drew Link in full armor as seen in the BotW E3 trailer. Enjoy!
Posted: 22 Dec 2016 11:02 AM PST

Ocarina of Rhyme appreciation post.

Posted: 22 Dec 2016 06:49 AM PST

Anyone here ever hear ocarina of rhyme? mash-ups of hip hop tracks with the OoT soundtrack, holy crap what a listen! EDIT: Link to soundcloud for mixtape : https://soundcloud.com/teamteamwork/sets/the-ocarina-of-rhyme
submitted by /u/V3g4punk
[link] [comments]

What do you call Zelda in Paris? (Joke)

Posted: 22 Dec 2016 01:56 PM PST

Tres Sheik!
submitted by /u/S_E_D
[link] [comments]

They should revisit The Minish Cap's concept in a few console generations. Imagine shrinking down and moving about the grass and whatnot, but it's actually the exact same space in the game — so, not two separate areas ("large" vs. "shrunken") disguised as one, but literally the same area.

Posted: 22 Dec 2016 01:36 PM PST

That would be technically impressive, but I'm not sure if the technology is currently at a point that would allow them to pull this off in a compelling way. I'm referring to returning to this concept in a fully three-dimensional space, like in OoT or SS. Not 2D.
To further clarify, I'm talking about a game where the shrunken Link is still technically inhabiting the same spaces as full-sized Link. It's the same textures, the same design, same section of data on the disc, etc. So, it's not like you shrink and the game switches to another area that is meant to be the "shrunken Link" experience. Rather, they actually shrink the character and offer you a different perspective on the exact same terrain.
That would be neat…
It would also work well in a Pikmin game.
submitted by /u/2001_with_dinosaurs
[link] [comments]
This candleholder looks like a Rupee
Posted: 22 Dec 2016 04:30 AM PST

What are some of those little LoZ moments you always look forward to?

Posted: 23 Dec 2016 01:31 AM PST

I find that no matter how many times I play through the games, there's always certain moments that I still look forward to/get excited for. Such as that moment when you make eye contact with Gohma and it zooms in, or melting the face of the Sand Goddess with the mirror shield. I could list a bunch of them, but I'm interested to hear all of yours.
submitted by /u/DrCloud93
[link] [comments]

Had some fun with a picture our realtor sent us. I was holding the "Sold" sign

Posted: 22 Dec 2016 12:45 PM PST

I FINALLY BEAT ZELDA II THE ADVENTURE OF LINK

Posted: 22 Dec 2016 09:00 AM PST

and i only cheated 9 times
submitted by /u/bippypancakes
[link] [comments]

Miyamoto & Tezuka's original Zelda overworld & underworld drawings

Posted: 22 Dec 2016 03:17 AM PST

This is probably going to sound like a stupid question, but does the Master Sword and Hylian Shield take physical damage?

Posted: 22 Dec 2016 06:25 PM PST

This probably sounds so goddamn stupid. But I'm making a painting for a friend, and I want the Master Sword and hylian shield to look worn and damaged.
Is this plausible or are they too strong for that? I know the games don't really have a repaid or durability aspect. But I was just wondering if it would look stupid painting these like that.
submitted by /u/toadsanchez420
[link] [comments]

Need some help to decide which Zelda game to get next.

Posted: 22 Dec 2016 02:09 PM PST

So I'm nearing the end of my play through on Zelda: OoT on my 3ds and I have to say I am in love with the story, characters, music, everything! (I used to watch my friend play OoT on the N64 so its abit nostalgic).
I plan to play Zelda: MM and have the windwaker remastered for the wii u. What are some other Zelda games that are a must for the wii u or 3ds
Edit: Thanks for the suggestions, Ill have to try out Twilight Princess and A link Between words since those are some reoccurring names.
submitted by /u/AwkwardLifeguard
[link] [comments]
For a sick friend, I drew a 'caring Zelda'.
Posted: 22 Dec 2016 08:05 AM PST
The Minish Waker
Posted: 22 Dec 2016 09:04 PM PST
Creepy music box plays a song from Majors Mask.
Posted: 22 Dec 2016 09:01 PM PST
Check it out guys, we've started Twilight Princess!
Posted: 22 Dec 2016 08:22 PM PST
Legend of Zelda: Bridge Beatdown
Posted: 22 Dec 2016 10:06 AM PST

Majora's Mask or Ocarina Of Time - Best 1st Zelda for an adult?

Posted: 22 Dec 2016 10:50 AM PST

Hoping to introduce my girlfriend to gaming/zelda over a 10 day x-mas vacation. Not sure which game would be the better choice, honestly. I enjoy both equally.
On one hand MM stresses the player out due to the time limit, but I also think it's content is more polished and varied. Combat also felt more challenging in MM which could be a negative. Anyway, what are your thoughts?
submitted by /u/bikerider998
[link] [comments]

Piggyback is making the guide for Breath of the Wild

Posted: 22 Dec 2016 02:28 PM PST

The Minish Cap - First Playthrough

Posted: 22 Dec 2016 12:02 PM PST

I've played most Zelda games but never The Minish Cap. That ends today! Any non-spoiler thoughts or tips before I begin? Thanks
submitted by /u/Jos1986
[link] [comments]

I love to hate the Silent Realms

Posted: 22 Dec 2016 03:06 AM PST

I've just finished the Goddess' Silent Realm. The last tear I got was the one inside those four rotating Watchers (is that what they're called?). I got in just fine, and thought to myself "You can get out just fine. You've done this exact situation just fine many times before." So of course I stuffed it up, alerting every goddamn Guardian in the realm to my locale with no quick-fix Tears hanging around. I thought I was going to have a heart attack, but when I got to the end and heard that beautiful jingle and got the Stone of Trials, the relief was palpable and beautiful.
Essentially, Silent Realms freaking terrify me, but they do get my blood pumping, and the satisfaction on successful completion is amazing. What did you think of Skyward Sword's Silent Realms?
submitted by /u/Hogwarts9876
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.