DayZ - Xbox 1 player here. This random player saw me so i came out and said hello. He waived back so i thought we could maybe trade some stuff. Not exactly what i had in mind...


Xbox 1 player here. This random player saw me so i came out and said hello. He waived back so i thought we could maybe trade some stuff. Not exactly what i had in mind...

Posted: 07 Sep 2018 08:09 PM PDT

The DayZ Spotlight on Brian Hicks - Question submissions

Posted: 07 Sep 2018 11:24 PM PDT

Hi all, as always, please post your questions here!! Upvote any questions you like or if it is the same as you wished to ask as if there are too many, I will have to cull some for times sake, but this will only be if there are a large amount.

Cheers!!

https://youtu.be/kjkNvPgCvdg

submitted by /u/Boydy73
[link] [comments]

Leaving Chernarus

Posted: 07 Sep 2018 11:48 AM PDT

Problem with guns, weapon firing, ammo expended but no shots connect

Posted: 08 Sep 2018 06:08 AM PDT

Hello guys, i just got killed because of this bug that i havent seen being discussed on the subreddit. Me and my group of friends have recently on the stress test been unable to hurt zombies or survivors with our guns.

I can shoot, the ammo is wasted but the targets does not take damage. My friend even took my faulty m4 and magdumped me, i didnt take any dmg. Finally i tried to f11 suicide myself and ofc that worked just fine.

Has anyone noted this but and is there a way to fix it?

Thanks

Added a clip of the most recent fight https://clips.twitch.tv/KawaiiPlumpPigPJSalt

submitted by /u/maggotcoffee
[link] [comments]

Bullets go missing after update on SWE 2-1

Posted: 08 Sep 2018 05:08 AM PDT

So with the newest update on the stress server swe 2-1 ive noticed that a lot of bullets simply doesnt "exist". Same problem with mosin, m4, 4-5apc and the makarov. Anyone else experiencing this or is it just me?

Ping is great and im not noticing any desync with inventory or doors or zombies, wich makes me feel that it just the guns who are bugged. And as a sidenote its not the bug that happens with scopes and the rifle misalignment in 3pp.

submitted by /u/albinladin
[link] [comments]

How you change the fire rate on M4 (Xbox)

Posted: 08 Sep 2018 06:45 AM PDT

ADS spam right in the Dpad

submitted by /u/JoeyMxx
[link] [comments]

have problem with the guns on xbox one

Posted: 08 Sep 2018 06:06 AM PDT

hello. some guns in the xbox version of dayz wont hit annything. you try to shoot a zombie and the bullets wont hit. seems to happen to the ak, ump, and some pistols.

submitted by /u/TorBeren97
[link] [comments]

New Baby Nades video! Check out his new series if you haven't yet.

Posted: 08 Sep 2018 02:41 AM PDT

DayZ Cooking Tripod—Xbox

Posted: 08 Sep 2018 07:57 AM PDT

Has anyone found out how to obtain/craft the cooking tripod for the campfire? I watched a few videos saying that it was crafted with a stack of 5 sticks while holding them, tried it and nothing.Has anyone had better luck or know how to obtain one?

submitted by /u/MetroAddict
[link] [comments]

Important server issue potentially solved.

Posted: 07 Sep 2018 09:15 AM PDT

All blacked out just need my mosin

Posted: 07 Sep 2018 06:56 PM PDT

Mac feeding his new son.

Posted: 08 Sep 2018 04:29 AM PDT

Do you or dont you feel the priority for development has switched to console and why?

Posted: 08 Sep 2018 04:27 AM PDT

Hi all, I am interested in your thoughts on this topic. I have my own views, but am interested in hearing what you all think as well. Please post up with your view on this. The Dev team are adamant that this is not the case, as recently as this evening (AEST) (Ref: https://twitter.com/RaptorM60/status/1038357040014475264) so i am interested in what you all think.

Cheers and happy debating!!

submitted by /u/Boydy73
[link] [comments]

PSA: Most of the scopes are missaligned

Posted: 08 Sep 2018 04:25 AM PDT

Tested PU (Shoots down right), PSO 1 (slightly to the bottom left) and ACOG (way to far left).

You can see the missalignment on the mosins ironsight while scoped into the PU.

Or by looking through the sight and then let loose of all keys and look at the white dot appearing in the center of the screen.

Makes shooting at 200m+ very weird.

submitted by /u/BulletTea
[link] [comments]

Dayz Stress Test

Posted: 07 Sep 2018 04:59 PM PDT

Hey there, I was just wondering if anyone else has an issue where on the stress test no matter what server you join it says "connecting failed". This is really annoying because I can play on Experimental but I'd really like to test all the new features on the stress test. I've tried re-installing the game, verifying the game cache and I've also un-installed and re-installed battleye. As well as all that I've even tried running the game straight from the file location and that seems to not fix anything either.

submitted by /u/TheRealNosferatu
[link] [comments]

Apples wont spawn

Posted: 07 Sep 2018 06:16 PM PDT

I'm not sure if this is an Xbox-specific issue but I can't seem to find apples. I've been to several orchards and have seen 0 apples. Someone on r/DayZXbox suggested I walk past apple trees and come back around a minute later. I tried this to no avail. I even tried coming back after multiple minutes and yet again no apples. If anyone could shine some light on the situation or confirm this as a bug, that would be be really appreciated.

TL;DR: Apples won't spawn for me. Help!

submitted by /u/LEPNova
[link] [comments]

Cant attach cooking pot to fire .63 / stress?

Posted: 08 Sep 2018 02:52 AM PDT

Is the cooking pot borked in .63 / stress? I can't attach it to a fire pit or fireplace. If you put it in the bottom slots it just gets ruined.

submitted by /u/-Neph-
[link] [comments]

do Bush's and tree leaves stop bullets?

Posted: 08 Sep 2018 02:42 AM PDT

Are Bush's and tree leaves cover? I know tree trunks stop bullets

submitted by /u/chevaliertom
[link] [comments]

pistol mag

Posted: 08 Sep 2018 02:05 AM PDT

I cant reload or take out the empty mag in my starter pistol

submitted by /u/PuggoPug
[link] [comments]

"The Watchful Eye"

Posted: 07 Sep 2018 02:10 PM PDT

Game crashes on startup (Xbox One)

Posted: 07 Sep 2018 07:44 PM PDT

Is anyone else experiencing this? As soon as I click on the game it loads for a second and then crashes. I've tried hard resetting my Xbox, restarting it, trying to run the app while not signed in, etc. nothing works.

submitted by /u/Exisartreranism
[link] [comments]

Quick take on the New SVD found at Heli Crashes.

Posted: 07 Sep 2018 09:23 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.