Diablo - Diablo universe hero is joining Heroes of the Storm


Diablo universe hero is joining Heroes of the Storm

Posted: 18 Aug 2018 01:21 PM PDT

I got my first Primal Ancient today! And then a another one!

Posted: 18 Aug 2018 12:57 PM PDT

Got the first one doing a seasonal objective killing Urzeal and the next one doing the seasonal objective for GR 75 solo. These are my two first primals ever! I was audibly shocked to find the first and even more so to find the second

submitted by /u/MasterCoCos
[link] [comments]

What if there's no D4 but Mephisto instead?

Posted: 18 Aug 2018 06:04 PM PDT

Think of it this way: We have had Diablo as the central antagonist on 3 occasions already. Wouldn't it be sane to think the main antagonist for d4 is not Diablo but Mephisto instead? Also announcing Mephisto on gamescom makes perfect sense since Diablo is extremely popular in Germany and Mephisto is based on a germanic demon from Goethe's poetry.

submitted by /u/BlinkHawk
[link] [comments]

Just started playing again

Posted: 18 Aug 2018 05:46 PM PDT

Just decided to start playing again and bought the Necro pack and I gotta say I'm having a blast. I have no idea what I'm doing with Necro but it's such a fun class. Just got rushed to 70 and am now trying to go through the season quests. Excited to get geared and figure everything out again.

Cheers!

submitted by /u/rshot
[link] [comments]

Is D1 and D2 worth playing? How?

Posted: 18 Aug 2018 04:09 PM PDT

So I enjoy D3 and POE to a good degree, and I hear D1 and D2 are legends, of course. I'm wondering however, whats the best way to play and experience it, if their coop still works, if 21:9 works at all, if I have to pay for anything (I won't lie, I'm saving up for DOOM 5), and if theres any DPS Paladin builds that turn me into a CRUSADING Retribution Paladin like in WoW.

K thnx

submitted by /u/slopetrope
[link] [comments]

Challenge Rift Guide for the weekend :)

Posted: 18 Aug 2018 02:12 PM PDT

New to season...Active discord looking for that all helpful boost :)

Posted: 18 Aug 2018 05:17 PM PDT

Thanks!

submitted by /u/MrJones42
[link] [comments]

Returning player...is it worth it to start seasonal character?

Posted: 18 Aug 2018 10:54 AM PDT

Returning after about a year off and have the majority of what was my speed farm bells which is now a high tier? :) Should I just get back into it with this or is there still enough activity/ time left in season to start a season 14 char?

submitted by /u/MrJones42
[link] [comments]

Metal plate pictures made by Silverdreamcompany (Diablo included)

Posted: 17 Aug 2018 10:17 PM PDT

I am getting Diablo and im just wondering should i get the base version or Diablo 3 Battle Chest?

Posted: 17 Aug 2018 11:31 PM PDT

Getting back into Diablo.

Posted: 18 Aug 2018 06:00 AM PDT

Hello all,

I am getting back into diablo, haven't played in over a year. Probably a lot of new things/events. What should I focus on? No season

submitted by /u/AverageJayy
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.