Killing Floor Luck of the Irish.


Luck of the Irish.

Posted: 18 Jul 2018 11:48 PM PDT

Awesome screenshot my friend took of me at the Airship

Posted: 18 Jul 2018 06:13 PM PDT

[Custom Map WIP] - [KF-Stratum]: Elevator is moving! I will eventually get glass floors on some parts for more of a sense of movement.

Posted: 18 Jul 2018 09:25 PM PDT

Why the Pulverizer is a bad weapon.

Posted: 18 Jul 2018 03:07 PM PDT

Any trick For Running KFserver.exe In windows background

Posted: 19 Jul 2018 08:22 AM PDT

in ubuntu server, i could just running the server via Screen by renaming the session something like

screen -S endless32player

but now im running a windows server, any one has a trick for running the terminal in background service?

sometime we accidentally close the cmd windows and the server goes Off or sometime we lost track which one the cmd Windows running for the specific game type

submitted by /u/regionaldailly
[link] [comments]

The Zedternal workshop mod is the most fun I’ve ever had in kf2

Posted: 19 Jul 2018 07:58 AM PDT

The Zedternal mod on the workshop is incredible and puts the current endless mode to shame. The build your own perk system and improved weapon upgrade system are amazing, and it's super find to build your own perk and use multiple off-meta weapons from different classes effectively at the same time.

My favorite addition is the fact that as the endless waves progress, the difficulty greatly increases as new upgraded versions of zeds start showing up. These 'Omega' zeds use the same skin and new moves from the pvp mode, making them much more dangerous and aggressive.

I think Tripwire should seriously consider adding this mod as an official game mode, since it is so much more entertaining than endless mode. Some balance changes might need to be done as you can become ridiculously powerful, but that should be relatively easy, by putting in a level cap for the player or making you only able to combine a set number of perks.

Here is a video of the mod: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iHDFkFWOHhw

submitted by /u/Stibawub
[link] [comments]

[Custom Map WIP] - [KF-Stratum]: Resurrection Pods are coming along. This is where players will spawn when they get chewed on by Zeds.

Posted: 18 Jul 2018 12:47 PM PDT

Decapped Zeds stay active way too long

Posted: 19 Jul 2018 06:47 AM PDT

Just had a decapped scrake get buffed by a rioter, then roar (?!) and shank the medic as he backed up past it. By rights it should have been dead 5 seconds earlier. I don't understand how this is a thing given that players are always dead instantly at 0 hp, yet decapped bloats wandering around still blocking for packs of sirens happens nearly every match. Can they all just die within a few seconds when their fucking heads are gone? I don't think this is an unreasonable request.

submitted by /u/befowler
[link] [comments]

Miami Floor 2

Posted: 18 Jul 2018 10:16 AM PDT

Where is the hitbox for melee?

Posted: 19 Jul 2018 02:33 AM PDT

Is it always at least center of screen going side to side or up and down, or diagonal, or whatever as long as it passes the center of where reticle should be?

Or is it wherever the melee weapon animation is?

submitted by /u/Arman276
[link] [comments]

yet another catapult: fleshpound edition

Posted: 19 Jul 2018 05:50 AM PDT

I guess that'll do...

Posted: 18 Jul 2018 03:07 PM PDT

Making the jump from Hard to Suicidal

Posted: 18 Jul 2018 05:07 PM PDT

I have about 75 hours in the game and have Gunslinger, Support, Commando and SWAT at >20 with Medic being my only 25. I've mostly been playing on Hard and I've gotten pretty comfortable solo-ing it (not exactly an achievement) and from lurking here often I've seen people mention that the difficulty spike from Hard to Suicidal is pretty steep. Any tips for solo play? Or things I should watch out for that I don't need to on Hard.

submitted by /u/CryoSpec
[link] [comments]

Can we get a heavy machine gun?

Posted: 18 Jul 2018 09:24 AM PDT

Abomination spawn rate abnormally high?

Posted: 18 Jul 2018 04:24 PM PDT

Title. Does the abomination have more than a 1/4 chance to spawn normally? Feels like my frIends and I run into him way way way too often these days. I haven't started seriously counting but we've decided to start today in case we're not crazy. He's not a bad boss but avoiding shit mines and the gas mobs gets old after the 12th encounter out of 20 something.

Let me know if we're mistaken and need to stop whining.

submitted by /u/rizo536
[link] [comments]

Precious dual wield?

Posted: 18 Jul 2018 03:27 PM PDT

I'm curious if I have a precious deagle and buy the dual deagle are they normal or both precious?

submitted by /u/Mine65
[link] [comments]

The freeze thrower...

Posted: 18 Jul 2018 10:40 AM PDT

Ok I tried using it. I feel like it's trash. What am I doing wrong? Is it meant for pure CC?

submitted by /u/Shelbygt500ss
[link] [comments]

What is the counter in the top middle of the screen for?

Posted: 18 Jul 2018 05:03 PM PDT

I thought it was head shots before but it increased either way

submitted by /u/heyfrank
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.