Destiny 2 When you miss the faction rally and your team wins for the first time ��


When you miss the faction rally and your team wins for the first time ��

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 05:19 AM PDT

My drawing of the warlock emblem in Nebula!

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 08:34 AM PDT

So a drake tank suddenly appeared while I was doing a heroic strike on the Inverted Spire. Is this intended?

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 03:12 AM PDT

Press F to pay respects to thicc daddy calus ����

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 12:52 PM PDT

So TIL that a tank can spawn in the Arms Dealer strike and trying to get it to the boss causes an amusing image.

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 09:02 AM PDT

When all the fortnite kids come to destiny 2 when forsaken drops

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 07:48 AM PDT

Why I want an option to turn off aim assist.

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 12:08 PM PDT

"Your Marksmanship would put Cayde-6 to shame"

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 05:40 AM PDT

On a 12 kill, 1.2 efficiency.

GTFO Salad Bin. You're drunk.

Give Lord Shaxx his keys back.

submitted by /u/W_2o3_W
[link] [comments]

Been grinding strikes to reach vanguard lvl 50 with randoms and I got into an arms dealer strike and we all had an ikelos shotty we nuked the boss.

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 06:41 PM PDT

I Wanted to Share a Useless Ghost I Received the Other Day

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 03:43 PM PDT

Did i get banned??

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 03:53 AM PDT

How to effectively use Dunemarchers

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 06:24 AM PDT

Hey people.

Finally found dunemarchers, but have no idea how to really make use of them.

The sprint speed is pretty nice for getting around, but that's pretty much it. The "static charge" on melee seems to take a really long time to activate and doesn't deal much damage, so most of the time it seems like I should be using skullfort or stand asides instead.

Am I missing something or is that really all there is to the dunemarchers?

I really want to use them because the ornament looks nice...

submitted by /u/BeyondBrainless
[link] [comments]

Food for thought: If I initiated the Warsat public event (and my ghost is scanning the warsat), and die in the same public event, whose ghost is guardian reviving? And whose ghost is scanning the warsat?

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 08:23 AM PDT

Fine print mentions “Forsaken Complete Collection” and “Forsaken Legendary Edition”. Found by u/Two_Scoots.

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 08:04 AM PDT

Can't wait to pledge to New Monarchy to turn my Warlock scrolls red and complete the look

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 07:57 AM PDT

NEW EMBLEM's Wanted...Killed by the Architects and Death by Misadventure...

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 01:48 PM PDT

I posted this originally in the Bungie.net Forums here (https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/245955881?page=0&sort=0&showBanned=0&path=1) but I also wanted to get more feedback and see if anyone may know how to get Bungie's ear on this.

I saw a post by another forum member requesting a Killed by the Architects emblem and cried I was laughing so hard at the suggestion. I am not trying to steal his/her thunder here but I feel like we need to get behind this . How many times have you been bounced of the landscape by a bad sparrow piloting error, or punted of a map by a boss, or miss sticking the landing on your Titan while wearing your Helm of inmost Light (D1 reference but we've all done it.) It's a GREAT idea that has no other impact to the game other than being funny and would probably be relatively easy to create ( Bungie please drop some input into this request...?)

Please upvote if you want this.

Thanks to the OP who had this idea first ! I wish I could find you and upvote your post.

I have read the forum rules and hope this post doesn't violate 3,4, or 5.

Thanks for reading and please comment etc.

Please be kind it is my first post here...

submitted by /u/TheDevilYouKnow69
[link] [comments]

Worst looking armor?

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 10:22 AM PDT

To me personally (I have played since D1) the warlock armor just kind of lacks in looks I've come to mostly only play my titan because the warlock armor all looks the same. But it might just be me. Your thoughts?

submitted by /u/bobcbobpop
[link] [comments]

Sort of a rant

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 09:59 AM PDT

I just don't understand why people feel the need to shit on this game so much. I have a lot of fun with it and I'm getting really excited for Forsaken. But everywhere I look it's just you tubers and random people constantly dissing the game and saying anyone who plays it is an idiot. Like I just wanted to watch a video about the new supers, not get berated for my choice of game. I have fun with it so why does it matter to you? It just seems like a big waste of time for these people cause all they seem to do is shit on the game instead of just not playing it and let us enjoy it. Idk though. Maybe I'm just letting it get to me too much lmao

submitted by /u/FGPO
[link] [comments]

New to destiny

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 05:56 AM PDT

So my power level is around 220+ I finished the story mission and did online games as well as finish most of the DLC.

But no idea how to get better weapons/armour, which person should I trade in materials to for better weapon etc? Also where do I find Shaxx for crucible stuff since I moved from the farm.

Feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the equipment, items, mods etc. Not sure which mods to even use as well.

submitted by /u/SarcasmCommentor
[link] [comments]

Does anyone know the drop rate for Midnight Coup?

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 02:28 AM PDT

I've completed the raid on all 3 characters every week since Warmind + challenges with no success. But most of my friends/randoms get about 2 a run. /: It's killing me! The only thing I have left to achieve.

submitted by /u/RMEffinger
[link] [comments]

Just was curious what weapon is it for EP this week/ is it worth grinding this boss or waiting

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 06:31 AM PDT

Pretty good day today

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 01:01 AM PDT

Calus is the last person who should be picky when it comes to dating

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 10:34 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.