Killing Floor A Killing Floor 2 Guide: How to properly dispose a Fleshpound. For ranks 0-25 (Reupload)


A Killing Floor 2 Guide: How to properly dispose a Fleshpound. For ranks 0-25 (Reupload)

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 09:31 PM PDT

TWI: please make more bigger/open maps

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 06:39 AM PDT

i love KF2 and think its amazing but man i would love some new maps to be somewhat more open similiar to some of those from KF1.

in most of the maps now i generally look for areas where its fairly open and does not have insta-dead corners due to how spawning/teleporting works at times.

submitted by /u/mblades
[link] [comments]

Tripwire, can the Matriarch please be something new and not a louder siren version?

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 08:48 AM PDT

So the Matriarch got announced for 2019 and i really, REALLY would like for something completely new and original Like Hans was.

Even though Tripwire is for me one of, if not THE best Developers Studio around at the moment, there is no denying that they made it themselves very easy with designing King Fleshpound and Gorge as they both are just a bigger fleshpound and a Bloat with Armor. I just find this to be very unoriginal and a bit lazy to be honest.

Even though i feel like i stand pretty much alone with this opinion, please take that into consideration. I for once would gladly wait another 2-3 months for a really cool original boss instead of a bigger, louder siren.

submitted by /u/BlackOut772
[link] [comments]

I prefer the real robot

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 02:47 PM PDT

Of all classes, which one would be the most efficient if everyone was the same class?

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 05:47 AM PDT

I'd also like a rank list for this, if you feel like it.

submitted by /u/SpriteFan3
[link] [comments]

AF2011 damage question

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 01:14 AM PDT

You can get two rack em up stacks in a single click.

Is it worth running since you have to be super spot on the center of their head to get the benefit in non-super close range?

I notice a lot of times I headshot and they live, its just one stack I get, so it's only half damage..

Thanks

submitted by /u/Arman276
[link] [comments]

Elderly German man beaten half to death in slow motion (also a bug)

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 01:36 AM PDT

a 1000 degree robot vs a knife

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 05:24 AM PDT

Predictions on next update?

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 05:19 PM PDT

Now that the summer sideshow has ended we should be getting a WWAUT real soon starting to talk about the next update so for now lets try some predictions. Here are mine

1) Weapons: it was confirmed that the FN FAL won the vote so that will be coming next. In the E3 stream the possibility of a new medic weapon was mentioned, specifically it was mentioned that there were two medic weapons in development and one of them might come next update. I think we'll be seeing a medic rifle this time because the in development screenshot of the upgrade screen had a medic rifle. I hope the M7A3 returns from the original but I think it'll turn out to be a whole new medic rifle. I think the ZED gun is in development and has been for a while but I don't think we'll get that next update. I think that will come in the Christmas update. There will probably be a third all new weapon but I'm not sure what class it would be for my guess is Demo or firebug

Suvivalist: rework is done on paper and in development now, it won't be done for next update but rather Christmas so it'll launch alongside the ZED gun which is fitting.

Upgrade system: we'll get a deeper upgrade system where more than just damage will be upgradeable, clip size, stun power, reserve ammo that sort of thing also I really think the upgrade costs will go down across the board so I think it'll be a big imrovement and what it should have been in the first place.

Prestige: we'll get another round of prestige skins for starter weapons and probably tier 2 weapons as well to keep us busy for qnother two prestige runs

Maps: honestly no clue something spooky. As for the community map, I don't follow that scene very much maybe someone who does wants to weigh in?

Matriarch: I think shes coming next update

Seasonal event: my prediction of classic monsters seems so basic and obvious. TWI has said its not hillbilly horror but something brand new.

Those are my predictions, how about yours?

submitted by /u/Fredferno
[link] [comments]

I seem to be in a pickle

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 06:35 AM PDT

I'm very good at aiming but I feel as if my shots are missing or aren't connecting. I'm curious as to how when I watch someone else play via YouTube. How are their shots so accurate

submitted by /u/Hamb00
[link] [comments]

Anyone ever see that coffee jump scare commercial back in the early 2000s?

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 01:37 PM PDT

Problem with custom maps in own server

Posted: 12 Jul 2018 04:25 AM PDT

Hello, So I have this server of my own up and running and everything's fine except when I try to change map to some custom map, it would remove like half of the people (probably those who havent downloaded it) and keep those who already have it. So Im wondering how to make it so people could download those maps directly from my server? Where do I need to place those files at?

submitted by /u/paskapeli1
[link] [comments]

More Prestige Rewards

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 08:21 AM PDT

Mayhaps we could get a prestige skin for each weapon in a perk like Prestige 1 is the knife skin, prestige 2 is Starter weapon skin, P3 is T2 weapon skin and so on up to the highest Tier weapons.

Maybe even perk themed outfits for prestiging enough like a ghillie suit for SS, a cowboy outfit for GS, stuff like that. I'd definitely grind out prestiges for cool rewards

submitted by /u/Bold-Flavor
[link] [comments]

Fav perk + loadout and why.

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 03:15 PM PDT

Title says all, whats your favorite loadout so far? For me its the demo with the grenade launcher and RPG. Theres just something about blowing stuff up.

submitted by /u/dudemanguymale
[link] [comments]

Who is the DJ in KF2 if there even is one?

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 07:12 PM PDT

When you play killing floor 2 there is always this person constantly playing songs preferably in the metal and rock genre. They seem to be somewhat aware as they have options to have them not play music or play them but with vocals. They also briefly stop playing for a few seconds after someone dies. In the first killing floor it was possible to physically play as the female trader since a model was created for her. What if the DJ is actually Scully. He is one of many characters who feel chill about the zed outbreak.

submitted by /u/bumblebeefan2016
[link] [comments]

Haven’t gotten a dosh crate in months.

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 03:00 PM PDT

I play on the Xbox one x, I don't play very often but I've racked up quite a bit of dosh crates but whenever I go to my inventory they never appear, this has been going on for a while before the summer sideshow started. I've tried hard resetting my Xbox, re installing the game. Anyone else have this issue and possibly a fix?

submitted by /u/PapayaPies
[link] [comments]

Firebug build ?

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 01:40 PM PDT

I need a fire bug build with everything , what to buy at what wave and what is my last loadout

How My skills should be like , and if I need to change any mid match .

I know how to play it but I don't know what to use (yes I know I should target trash and not big zeds)

I know about the tap firing technique to conserve ammo .

All I need is a full guide , thank you in advance .

submitted by /u/Berocraft77
[link] [comments]

Who wishes there was an option to turn on the Summer Sideshow Zeds instead of the normal Zeds?

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 04:18 PM PDT

I don't have a problem with the normal Zeds (besides the fucking Siren's annoying screeches), but I think it'd be cool to have an option to switch to the Summer Side Show Zeds, since they look unique and stuff from the normal ones.

submitted by /u/Synthfreak1224
[link] [comments]

Editor's pick 2018-07-11

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 03:23 PM PDT

So I joined to a match as zerk, there was only a SWAT fella, and it was only in the lobby yet. We don't say a word. We wait for like half a minute as per usual, to let others find this match and join in.

Then joins a 3rd dude, a medic, I think. I ready up, so does one of them, but the other one waits. Still no word from either. We're all level 25. I'm about to say gogo, but then the dreaded blue message appears, a vote has been started to kick you. Half a second later I'm already kicked. Wat.

Unlucky for them, it was my server, so I session banned both to return the favor, but wow, just wow. The toxicity in this community sure is astounding :D

submitted by /u/thenoobient
[link] [comments]

Audio bug

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 09:18 PM PDT

It seems ever since the summer update, I don't hear anything behind me. For example, if there is a zed in front of me and I turn around so the zed is facing my back, I won't hear it. In contrast, if I am facing it, I do hear it.

Maybe I accidentally changed something in the ini files, but I can't figure out what it is.

submitted by /u/_Decimation
[link] [comments]

Can anyone confirm that HammUEr works for KF2?

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 08:56 PM PDT

Basically the title. I've been working on making a map for CSGO for a while and looking at it I've realised I'd love to see what it would play like in KF.

For people confused as to what it is, it's a tool that converts Hammer (Source Engine) vmf's into files usable within Unreal.

submitted by /u/hogarth935
[link] [comments]

A Music Video Tribute to Killing Floor 2

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 04:45 PM PDT

Looking for Group: Controlled Difficulty

Posted: 11 Jul 2018 08:24 PM PDT

Looking for people to play Controlled Difficulty with. My steam id: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jquinn914

submitted by /u/Neuroscape
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.