The Legend of Zelda - Nobody's gonna be outrunning me


Nobody's gonna be outrunning me

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 05:53 AM PDT

Happy 20th anniversary

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 02:37 AM PDT

I call it my Zelda shrine

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 06:41 PM PDT

Medli art

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 04:15 AM PDT

I made a poster to celebrate Ocarina of Time's twentieth anniversary this year.

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 10:28 AM PDT

The trilogy is complete!

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 08:45 AM PDT

I Can't Stand The Oversaturated Look Of The UK BotW Art So I Adjusted It To Feel More Like The US Art.

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 07:10 AM PDT

After my girlfriend moved away, some ultra loud music and some Zelda has made me happier than I've ever been before. It's amazing to just sit back, block out the world, and play this masterpiece.

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 05:14 PM PDT

Playing Twilight Princess for the first time since it was new.

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 05:22 AM PDT

Recently came into possession of a Wii, and decided to see how TP holds up after all these years, as I remember it being a great game, but I also beat it when it came out and have played through OoT countless times since. Visually the game so far holds up really well. Not huge on the motion controls, and BoTW has really spoiled me when it comes to exploration. That being said, I beat the forest temple last night and it was nice being in a real dungeon after so much BoTW. There's something special and rewarding about taking down this massive, intimidating temple that you really can't duplicate with a shrine that takes 5 minutes. Anyway, off to Eldin after work tonight. Wish me luck!

submitted by /u/kylew1985
[link] [comments]

My LoZ Apple Watch face

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 03:06 PM PDT

My personal Triforce.

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 10:25 AM PDT

My first Father's day haul, I think my wife knows me

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 06:40 PM PDT

The Legend of Zelda Encyclopedia released today! This is the special edition: With it's gold and textured finish, what a beautiful and gracefully nostalgic piece of art!

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 09:19 AM PDT

I made this chest from a Link to the Past (with some changes) out of Artkal Beads

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 07:01 AM PDT

Amazon delivered this today! Anybody else got it today?

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 10:18 AM PDT

I'm real excited that LBW Zelda is in Smash Ultimate so I drew her [FIXED]

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 09:56 PM PDT

Needed a Shrine for my desk - now to paint it

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 09:45 AM PDT

Concept for the next Zelda game I would LOVE to see

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 09:31 AM PDT

When Breath of the Wild was first announced with game play and details I was honestly a little worried. I was concerned with the direction they were going but once I bought the game and played I loved it. I have 80+ hours in it and still haven't even finished everything the game has to offer, there's just so much to do but the game is certainly a masterpiece.

However, I think Zelda can be even better! There are a few things I want that if they added I think would make it the absolute perfect Zelda.

First off, one of my absolutely favorite things in BOTW is the amiibo functionality for Wolf Link from Twilight. This was by far the best amiibo useage Nintendo has come up with! But as cool as it was it had limitations within BOTW and it had me thinking.... what if in the next Zelda the Sacred Beast was brought back and not only does he play a major role in the game and story, he is treated as a separate entity from Link (albeit they're connected through some spiritual time line type thing) and you can control both Link and the Wolf, being able to "switch" between the two simultaneously with him being useful for both combat and to solve puzzles and certain aspects in quests that Link wouldn't be able to physically do. This could be amazing. You start off as Young Link and as an abandoned child you find a puppy wolf that you grow with over time whereas the theme in this game is that Link grows up to be a hunter/gather/survivalist and the puppy becomes the Wolf as they both hone their skills RPG style. I personally would prefer that once you get older Link is a little meatier than recent Zeldas... since the concept is that he's been surviving in the wild for years he should be pretty fit and a solid man. Not super buff but just... solid you know. Just my opinion, the boy has been lagging some protein recently lol. And of course Epona is in the game and has her own stats etc. where the horse is a new ally you find over the years, maybe you and the wolf save her from people that are horrible and tormenting the poor thing so building a bond with her takes time idk something like that would be cool.

The second thing I'd love would be if they brought back the concept of having an instrument in the game. A truly functioning instrument hasn't been in a main Zelda game since Wind Waker... think about that. But I specifically would (get my mind blown) want them to bring back two classical instruments. Both the Ocarina of Time and the Wind Waker in the same game!! Here me out because it might sound crazy. Imagine if in this game the concept of controlling both time and wind respectively were pivotal to the game play and mechanics, not so much that it's the only thing you always do (obviously) but for huge moments or even just to alter the world around you when you're randomly running around and just having fun. The Ocarina could be used to slow time down, speed things up to night time or the next day, or go back in time to when you were young link with a younger Sacred Beast sidekick. The Wind Waker could be used to obviously change the direction of the wind to aid you whether it be subtle or huge hurricane like winds as well as weather altering between hot, cold, rainy, etc. Certain aspects in certain dungeons could call for you using them to complete puzzles. I think that would be both absolutely amazing new and nostalgic at the same time.

Speaking of dungeons, the third thing is just that. If they could manage to keep the open world concept like they so perfectly executed but when the time came there were classic dungeons akin to Ocarina and Wind Waker throughout the world that would be so dope! On the topic I would like if they brought back classic items that you got from particular dungeons to help get you through them and to get to the dungeon itself or get to the next where as before it was an unreachable area. I always imagined the hookshot in BOTW being able to lock on to any tree and just flying towards it that would be so cool. Instead of your items breaking they could be upgraded too! Or they even keep the breaking concept if they really were bent on that idea but you could upgrade them to make them more sturdy with better stats and repair them before they break. Different costumes and gear are welcome but anything iconic such as the green tunic, the master sword, the hylian shield, the mirror shield, a mythical two handed sword (Great Fairy Sword) are all in the game.

Finally, there is the soundtrack. While BOTW had a fitting and elegant soundtrack it sounded very... backroundy. Which is what they wanted I think so for their goal they did very well. But personally, one of the things that I've always loved about the Zelda series is how amazing the OST was and it's honestly a huuuuge reason I love Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. They should bring back Koji Kondo and let him do his thing and make those dope, abstract masterpieces that are always so fitting for the vibe and atmosphere that you're in.

A few more things I would like to see would be for the swimming mechanic to come back and be as damn good as it was in Majora's Mask because I couldn't wait to get under water in that game where as in most Zeldas I honestly dreaded it. There could be entire dungeons where you're under water the whole time with Link (but it doesn't suck because you have maximum freedom of speed and movement) while the Wolf is on dry land and you switch between them to complete the dungeon. God that would be so dope. And the LAST last thing that would just put this beyond over the top is if the villain of the game was Ganondorf (Gerudo style lean, buff and magical af) with the triforce of power of course... but this time... he has come across the Majora's Mask in his possession and instead of being possessed by the mask he has the power to control it's powers and add it to his own. This could open the door for Fierce Deity to come back and possibly play a major role in the story with us finally get some details on the history of both the Majora's and Fierce Deity mask. Can you imagine Fierce Deity Link working next to Fierce Deity Wolf ?!?!? Fighting against Ganondorf whose causing absolute chaos and destruction like we've never seen? Link fighting Ganondorf while the Sacred Beast fights Beast Ganon?!?! O my god this would be the ultimate ending. With everyone having an alter-ego that has manifested into a separate entity we could see a game where even Zelda and Sheik are side by side possibly as playable DLC... I'm just saying....

Anyways thank you for reading my thoughts and dreams for a Zelda. I've been wanting to get this off my chest because I'm a huge fan of the series and I know it has potential to be literally perfect and meet all of the fans needs and I just feel as a hardcore Zelda fan since the 90s this would be the Ultimate Zelda with insane fan service like what Smash Bros. is currently doing.

submitted by /u/marluigio
[link] [comments]

Who’s the strongest reincarnate of Link?

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 05:05 AM PDT

No biased answers please.

I personally believe SS Link is because he himself forged the master sword and defeated the actual demon king demise himself. On top of that he gained the entirety of the triforce. I think wild link would come a close second and then to the past (he's been on so many adventures), time, twilight, wind.

submitted by /u/evermillion81
[link] [comments]

After spending 5 min reading up on world affairs

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 01:48 PM PDT

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Wii U [Digital Code] is now 25% OFF

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 06:38 AM PDT

I saw this and thought of Dark Link hidden like a shadow against the trunk of the tree

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 08:56 PM PDT

Nintendo wished you a Happy Father's Day! (was too busy to post yesterday)

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 05:08 PM PDT

Poll - If only one Zelda game were to feature on the N64 Mini, which would you want to see?

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 05:31 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.