Destiny 2 I 3d printed a Fallen Captain crushing a Guardian's chest.


I 3d printed a Fallen Captain crushing a Guardian's chest.

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 08:14 AM PDT

I have a bad feeling about this

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 10:22 PM PDT

The 385 grind is finally done! Feels good.

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 08:07 AM PDT

The Superior Form of Playing Music

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 09:17 AM PDT

You can't take titans anywhere

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 04:51 AM PDT

THATS FUCKING MARA SOV

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 08:13 AM PDT

I need guns

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 05:28 PM PDT

Transmit effect preview

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 03:37 AM PDT

I wish we could preview transmit effects, I see some that drop from an engram and the icon looks cool but I've no idea what it looks like so I don't know if I wanna spend the glimmer, it's just small quality of life improvement.

submitted by /u/xeptian
[link] [comments]

Can we get something else to do on the weekend?

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 05:29 AM PDT

I am more of a PvE player. No seriously, I only play crucible for call to arms and when the weekend comes, the only thing I have to look forward to is Xur and he is kind of underwhelming only finishing my exotic collection. So what if we got some sort of PvE event that comes on weekends. Maybe a quest from each of the vanguard to do some patrols or something for an engram? Please Bungo fix.

Post any suggestions in the comments for what you would like to do.

submitted by /u/succ_may_cook
[link] [comments]

How I Look Now vs. How I'll Look in Forsaken

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 03:46 AM PDT

I have just noticed how awful the Cabal’s drill is, along with the fact that it can’t physically function!

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 09:32 AM PDT

Why can't the warlock get an option for the rift to do damage to opponents that enter it?

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 09:53 AM PDT

That seems like a perfectly logical thing for a rift to be able to do. Plus it would really help the utility of the stag. Imagine playing in pvp and getting killed only for them to walk through your rift and die. I'm not saying it needs to do tons of damage, but something...I don't think this would be game breaking, or even unbalanced.

submitted by /u/TheCactiKiller
[link] [comments]

Hi again! You guys seemed to like my Jade Rabbit. So here is my Telesto I did a few weeks ago :)

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 01:09 PM PDT

Finally got the Alchemical Dawn Shell after the longest farming experience I ever had

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 10:26 PM PDT

Im super happy with how my Hunter looks!

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 07:52 PM PDT

First time doing leviathan raid and got just what i wanted!

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 09:35 PM PDT

Good job bungo

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 10:30 AM PDT

Tips for a Warlock Dawnblade that uses Wings of Sacred Dawn?

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 08:27 AM PDT

I have heard Dawnblade is considered lackluster, especally the Attunement of Sky tree, but When I saw how awesome Wings of sacred dawn looked, and how fun it is flying around shooting from the sky, I wanted to focus on that as my warlock main class. Though with the new dawnblade tree I may do that as well

Anyway, I was wondering if there are any tips to use this playstyle effectivly. I have mostly been playing it as I go, Mostly using risk runner till I hit 26, where I moved the Hard light I recently got on titan to her. I find these 2 exotics make crit shots easier due to their bouncing. I also noticed that if you have a fast reload, you can air dodge and then aim down the sights again and still be in the air for more flying damage.

I was wondering if Sky was the only attunment to use if I want to use this exotic as well. is losing ability recharging with air kills worth it for longer super, or instant drop for healing(or the future tree healing style)

Also I have the energy weapon set, but not sure on Kinetic or heavy. I like a pulse rifle as I tend to be better able to hit precise crits then with a scout in those first 3 seconds, and for heavy I like liner Fusion rifle, but can that hit crits? Mine tends to vaporize anything in 1 shot, but I never notice if it can go a crit or not.

And any other tips people have? I should mention this is pretty much PVE, I don't touch PVP

submitted by /u/zferolie
[link] [comments]

“Never forget...”

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 12:43 PM PDT

Cant craft override frequency

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 10:34 AM PDT

For some reason i cant craft any override frequencys. I tried to look for some solution online but I couldnt find anything helpfull.

Maybe you guys have any idea whats wrong here and how it can be fixed

submitted by /u/TheLostDovahkin
[link] [comments]

Starting over on PC

Posted: 19 Jun 2018 06:20 AM PDT

I've put alot of time into this game on PS4 and recently I bought a PC, I was wondering if it's worth purchasing and playing all over again on PC now or if I should just wait for Forsaken and start playing again then

submitted by /u/Morramate
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.