The Legend of Zelda - How could one not be creatively inspired by Ocarina of Time?:)


How could one not be creatively inspired by Ocarina of Time?:)

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 08:46 PM PDT

My new Zelda inspired snowboard!

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 03:07 PM PDT

So after playing a lot of legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild (my first legend of zelda game) I decided to whip out my old 3ds and play one of the (from what I've heard) best games of the franchise, Ocarina of Time. And let me just say...

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 11:03 PM PDT

I've been missing out on so much.

I'm already a few hours in and it has so much more plot and lore to it. I've heard of the triforce before and how important it is to the series but never knew what is was, I also didn't get around watching the 4 hour lore videos but I think I should, because it's seems really good. Plus I've heard the name ganondorf and I was confused with if ganon and ganondorf are the same person and I still kinda am. For all you adults who grew up of on this and knew it by heart since you've played every game since childhood, you are one lucky hyrulean.

submitted by /u/ThtOneNerd
[link] [comments]

Killed by a rock

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 04:34 AM PDT

My instincts tell me there is a Korok Seed up there (Red Rock Canyon, Colorado)

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 05:12 AM PDT

Is there any Zelda games on DS?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 04:21 AM PDT

I really want to play any Zelda game besides botw because I have only switch and my eight year old ds. :(

submitted by /u/Thenameishidden
[link] [comments]

Why is the Link from A Link to the Past ignored in Breath of the Wild?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 07:49 AM PDT

So far, there's references to every single main Zelda game including Amiibo Costumes (Zelda 1-2, Ocarina of Time, Majora Mask, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword) and DLC Costumes (Ravio from A Link Between Worlds, Majora's Mask Mask, Phantom Ganondorf from OoT), even from not so popular games such as Spirit Tracks (Phantom Zelda Armor).

But there's NOTHING from A Link to the Past. Nothing. Sure, his costume would be redundant since it was 2-D and it was basically the same as Zelda 1-2 Costume but still...it would have been nice to have Ganon's Trident or maybe an Agahnim costume? Perhaps even something from the Oracle Games or from Link's Awakening (which in my mind are still the same Link no matter what the recent book claims)?

It seems REALLY odd that there's no 30th Anniversary A Link to the Past Amiibo (he's the only main character from a classic Zelda game missing) and that he is basically ignored completely lore-wise. Sure, in the grand scheme of things (lore wise) he isn't as iconic or popular as OoT Link or Zelda 1-2 Link but come on, ALttP is THE best 2-D Zelda game. EVER.

submitted by /u/muchomanga
[link] [comments]

I've always heard that SS sucked, but I am close to the end of my first playthrough. WHAT? This game was amazing! What did you guys think of it?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 09:46 AM PDT

I wanna know what you guys think of it- if you disliked it, why though? If you did like it- gimme a high five and then tell me that too pls. I'm just curious, honestly. (Admittedly, I tend to be a little head in the clouds about my games, when I like them their faults sometimes become invisible to me, so it's nice to hear outside input.)

Personally, I LOVED the motion controls. To me they felt like they were the whole reason that the wii even needed to exist, especially with the motion plus. I love the music in it, I love Fi (I guess she does pop up on accidental button click a bit too much but I feel like that's user error), I love loftwings, and also, kikwis are so cute that I could die!

submitted by /u/d1sc0-1nf3rn0
[link] [comments]

I made a girl Link a while back, please take a look.

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 02:55 AM PDT

Cursed_Tingle

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 08:02 PM PDT

3D Printed and painted Majora's Mask

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 06:48 AM PDT

I just realized that I've had this umbrella for over a month now but have never shown anyone (hasn't rained here), so what better place to debut than on Reddit!

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 12:19 PM PDT

Community's opinion of the multiplayer Zeldas?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 09:35 AM PDT

Four Swords (GBA, DSi)

Four Swords Adventures (GCN)

Triforce Heroes (3DS)

.

Not to mention minigames/other games;

Arcade mode in Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks

A Linked Oracle game (though most people play through both single-player, the fact that two games have to be owned opens game-sharing and multiplayer, so I put it here)

Tingle Tuner in GCN Wind Waker

Miiverse in Wii U Wind Waker

When I really sat down and thought about it, Zelda has more multiplayer than I originally thought, despite being a secondary playstyle

submitted by /u/hennkensk
[link] [comments]

OoT Field Map Cursor Meanings?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 09:23 AM PDT

Recently I've REALLY gotten back into LoZ and have beaten five games in the past nine months or so (in order: TP, SS, LA, LTTP, & LoZ (NES)). I'm currently mid-OoT and have a question. In the Field Map subscreen, what is the significance of the different cursors? For example, a flashing blue dot v. a normal blue dot? I don't have it in front of me right now, but I also believe there is an upside down triangle cursor above Kakariko Village. I've re-read the manual and can't find any details and I'm afraid to do too much Googling in fear of spoilers/hints. Thanks!!

submitted by /u/ChiTownKU
[link] [comments]

Anyone Else Miss the Bulblins

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 12:31 AM PDT

From Twilight Princess. I mean they seem to be a lot more interesting than bokoblins or moblins. They have their own culture and motives outside of being mindless servants of Ganon or Demise. They are also demonstrably more intelligent and could be an interesting enemy to return in future Zelda games.

submitted by /u/KindDromeosaur
[link] [comments]

Hand carved Majoras Mask

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 10:25 AM PDT

The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time - Malon Cosplay Showcase

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 08:11 PM PDT

Riding music (daytime) for harp and violin

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 04:51 PM PDT

I MADE THIS WITH THE LOST FOREST MUSIC FROM OCARINA OF TIME. Check it out please

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 08:36 PM PDT

How do Gerudo repopulate?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 08:22 PM PDT

Seriously, how the hell does that work? Aren't they all female? What??? Apparently Ganondorf is the only male Gerudo, but who gave birth to him? Who do the Gerudo repopulate with after he's gone? What??????

submitted by /u/Dman0o9
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.