Street Fighter Cody's Level 50 Title


Cody's Level 50 Title

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 03:58 AM PDT

Cody's Joker colour needed a companion

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 08:23 PM PDT

Cody's V-Skill Usage / Challenging Pressure

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 06:39 AM PDT

CEO SF5 CPT Day 1 is live! (FGC vs Weather)- Currently Tasty Steve and Logansama on the Mic

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 09:13 AM PDT

If you're new like me and need help, learn anti airs first. This is the match that got me super bronze on my tenth day of Street Fighter, and it's ridiculous.

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 03:53 AM PDT

New Challenge Bot has a fun new Ryu CA.

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 09:27 PM PDT

SFV ➤ Gunfight [Cody] Compilation

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 12:17 AM PDT

Capcom: We plan to continue promoting Street Fighter as our flagship eSports title in the future

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 09:31 PM PDT

Survival Mode ticket target score numbers?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 05:42 AM PDT

I found out that easy is 500k and normal is 850k for the final tickets, but anyone know the target score for the 4th & or 5th tickets in hard & extreme survival modes? If I know the target score beforehand, then I can know how much I have to hit and can get all 5 tickets (or at least 4) on the first run. Thanks

submitted by /u/Oneilius
[link] [comments]

Spred the love of CEO! (Kubo vs Princess Slim)

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 10:06 AM PDT

"As Cody joins the fray, we need to talk about fan service in Street Fighter 5"

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 09:23 PM PDT

[Daily General Lounge] Here is a collection of general information & useful resources. Casual conversations, quick questions and answers are welcome!

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 05:06 AM PDT

This thread provides a place for everyone to ask simple questions and chat about anything reasonably on topic. To new players and new members of the community alike we encourage you tap into all of the resources of this sub.

  • If you're a new player looking for players around your same skill level, check out the New Challenger, the go to place for new players trying to level up!

  • If you want to learn how to play and become a better player at Street Fighter V, you must check out the useful resources below:

Street Fighter V Character Data & Move Lists

Rashid R. Mika ChunLi Ryu Ken
Cammy Laura Zangief Karin Nash
M.Bison Birdie Vega Necalli Dhalsim
F.A.N.G Alex Guile Ibuki Balrog
Juri Urien Akuma Kolin Ed
Abigail Menat Zeku Sakura Blanka
Falke Cody

Character Discussion Index for character specific combos, tips and matchups

General FAQ

  1. I'm new to SFV and this is overwhelming! What do I do?
  2. Where can I find a basic overview of each character?
  3. What does _____ mean?
  4. Where can I find combos?
  5. How can I stop being bad?
  6. Are there other Fighting Game communities?
  7. Where can I find replays?
  8. Can my computer handle Street Fighter V?
    • Click here to see Street Fighter V PC Recommended Specs!
  9. What's Footsies?
  10. Execution problems?
  11. Advanced Techniques?
submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Desk: Cody VT1 Combo Video

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 06:20 PM PDT

SFV titles? (S2 S3)

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 05:41 AM PDT

I am trying to find a picture of the SFV titles for S2 and S3 characters. Every video link and images are only of S1. My curiosity is peaking as to what they look like and which quotes they have. If any of you have unlocked any can you hook me up with some pics or descriptions. (:

Thank you for your time.

submitted by /u/AfroFoFo
[link] [comments]

Dudley Nostalgia - Lookin back @ how amazing Dudley was in SF4

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 11:37 PM PDT

Cody's kick

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 05:31 AM PDT

How do you punish Cody's kick? the two time crouch kick? I really dont' understand what to do against it.

submitted by /u/WulfCall
[link] [comments]

Fighting EX Layer is out now in NA

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 11:46 AM PDT

Is Cody's Bad Spray move any good in SFV?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 06:53 AM PDT

Does it have invincibility or something? Why would I use Bad Spray on wakeup instead of going for wakeup jab?

submitted by /u/odlebees
[link] [comments]

The SRK Rollback: Best of June 22-28, 2018

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 10:10 AM PDT

Princess Slim on the mental offensive.

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 10:02 AM PDT

How to Fix Sticky Buttons?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 09:59 AM PDT

I have a HORI Fighter Commander 4 pad for PS4 and my medium kick button is sticking quite a bit. Have you guys ever opened your controller up and tried any fixes, or sent it anywhere to be replaced? Thanks.

submitted by /u/Umbra_Witcher
[link] [comments]

Do i have to buy DLC twice on new account?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 09:04 AM PDT

Hi All,

I recently made a new account and linked it via family share.

I want to play a new account and learn Cody.

  1. I linked it and everything was fine and played Cody on new account.

  2. I went back to my main account

  3. I went back to New account again and now Cody is not playable?

Anyone have this problem before and know resolution?

submitted by /u/easyjs
[link] [comments]

Hadooken, tattoo by A.d. Pancho

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 08:59 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.