Skyrim - When you tell people you're still obsessively playing a game that's nearly 7 years old...


When you tell people you're still obsessively playing a game that's nearly 7 years old...

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 12:19 AM PDT

Stained Glass with the Aedra, Daedra and more

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 02:13 PM PDT

I'm such a good parent

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 10:20 AM PDT

A little bit of an older video, but still a working concept. I may try rebuilding the dragon priest mask to work out a few things. I aim for it to sit atop my khajiit cosplay without the aid of strings or elastic bands.

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 11:57 PM PDT

Dat level of detail! (Ebony Dagger by Asrynalprops)

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 08:11 PM PDT

Lost in the Rift

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 04:16 PM PDT

New tattoo! DOVAHKIIN!

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 08:29 PM PDT

It was at this moment that he knew... he fucked up.

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 08:05 AM PDT

Looks like Jorge Sampaoli moved to Windhelm and had a change of name and occupation, after Argentina's embarrassing loss to Croatia

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 06:51 AM PDT

Finally got 21:9 working

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 10:35 PM PDT

I've been playing skyrim for almost a weeks now, and I have a confession to make.

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 03:33 AM PDT

I'm close to like 30 hours of game time, and I've finished like 3 or 4 quests. The dungeons, I tried it, didn't like it. It was boring and grim and the yellowy color hurts my eye.

All I did was stay idle in town or out in the wilds, morphing different characters, travel the world without giving a shit about any quests, trying on different gears and take pictures. And honestly this is so much fun!!! I'm shocked by how much I'm enjoying just doing nothing and look pretty in video games. All these awesome mods, the different weapons, armors, spells, player homes ... so many fun things to play with!! There's this mod that is a colossal airship flying in the game called the asteria or something, and I've never seen anything like this in games before. It really opened my eyes to how great player's imaginations could be, and it goes way beyond game developers nowadays are capable of. The skyrim community is truly amazing, and words can not express how grateful I am for it. Thanks for making this 6 yo game such an wonderful and joyful experience.

submitted by /u/CaranTh1R
[link] [comments]

I’d like us all to have a moment of silence for this fallen Riekling, sent up the mountain to plant this flag with nothing more in his pockets than a few gold and a strength potion. May Arkay keep you on your path to the next world.

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 05:04 AM PDT

I probably should have brought more health potions...

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 07:13 PM PDT

This kid has been telling this guard to leave for about twenty minutes now. I know, the footage sucks, but you get the idea.

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 10:17 PM PDT

The freakiest moment in Skyrim

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 03:30 AM PDT

I was walking along a path (don't remember where, I think near Whiterun), when I saw a tipped over carriage with a dead horse, the corpses of a husband and wife, and several Falmer arrows on the ground. I was really freaked out because it meant that the Falmer are attacking above ground, and could potentially wage war.

submitted by /u/36-Kars-on-Mars
[link] [comments]

Mod for friendly fire.

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 06:47 AM PDT

No I'm not asking for a help on disabling friendly fire. I want to enable it for enemies, instead. Lately I've been constantly annoyed because after finding out enemies can't hurt each other, every time I find an arrow fly through some dude's head and stab into my eyeball, or when some sick mages unleash sick AOE magics from the Apocalypse mod and their friends were all like: "That tickles, lol", I just flip.

submitted by /u/Edgekin
[link] [comments]

Ah Skyrim

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 12:55 AM PDT

Is Someone There?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 02:13 AM PDT

I spent way to long trying to caths this

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 06:21 AM PDT

One of my favourite screenshots yet

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 04:34 AM PDT

Bears are relentless...

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 08:21 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.