Killing Floor Made a second version, this time with 80s asthetic.


Made a second version, this time with 80s asthetic.

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 03:36 AM PDT

EW A BUG.

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 01:47 AM PDT

If you're wondering why you're missing headshots on Gorefiends/Gorefasts, this should help you see why.

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 07:31 AM PDT

Daily EDAR lovepost

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 02:49 PM PDT

You know why EDARs are adorable? I think I got it, I think I figured it all out. I love them the most because they have this wonderful habit of enraging the scrakes that cross their projectile.

Do you know who the scrakes attack then? Bingo! They attack YOU.

I love EDARs. From the bottom of my heart. How can you NOT love them? Much needed addition to the game. And they fit in perfectly. Everyone who says otherwise is a noob and should git gud or go play Call of Duty. Thank you, TW, thank you, fellow EDAR lovers of /r/killingfloor <3

submitted by /u/thenoobient
[link] [comments]

Weekly Rewards Stack

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 06:24 AM PDT

Not sure precisely when it started, but just noticed I now have 2x of the FP visor, mind blown, and the cranium cracker skin. Presumably these can be recycled for more rare crafting ingredients, making the weeklies useful even if the crates don't drop.

submitted by /u/befowler
[link] [comments]

How To Make EDARs Fit Better Into The Game

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 11:44 PM PDT

Hello there fellow slayers of the zeds

I'm not sure but some of you might have seen one or another post about how the EDARs feel out of place in this game ;)

I think the problem is that they have absolutely nothing in common with the other zed. So why not make them some sort of hybrid between a robot an the zeds. Something like the robot-kaiju-hybrid things from pacific rim 2 (dont watch that movie) Story wise it could be something like that the EDAR factory got compromised by patty and he went to implant young or baby clots into the EDAR Core and fused them with the hard shell. They have claws that can scratch you and the EDAR weapons (But don't ask me how to balance those lol). They cant be decapitated like now but they have a living heart under the breast armor. The armor needs to be a bit higher than now but the heart would be a oneshot kill once the chestplates are removed.

They could have a mechanic where if you do enougt damage without killing them they get into a stage of rage where they would grow a little bigger and burst out of their armor, making them more lethal but more easy to kill as well.

I think this could make the EDARs a little bit more fun to play against and give them a real place within the zed-universe. Also... they can bleed now.

Any thoughts about this?

submitted by /u/_N0x
[link] [comments]

Thermite cannon for Firebug???

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 06:58 PM PDT

Thermite is a very popular thing when it comes to Pyromania. I mean, that thing burns at approximately 2200 degrees Celsius, that's more than enough to melt through metal let alone flesh and bones.

The concept for Firebug weapon however is pretty complicated as Thermite is only effective in a small radius, preferably against a large single target. A Thermite cannon to me, would be a rather interesting thing for the perk as it makes the Firebug more capable of taking down large ZEDs but since Thermite is extremely powerful, the weapon must be a Tier 4 (or even 5) due to its devastating power, along with a small ammo pool. (1/14 I think, and the cannon does NOT receive ammo bonus from the High Capacity Tank mastery).

This is just my idea for a new take on Firebug and I know it's quite controversial so feel free to state your thoughts.

submitted by /u/buttsquasher
[link] [comments]

Is the KF1 Community still big?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 03:41 AM PDT

Hi all,

Just a quick question - in short is the EU KF1 Community still big? Couldn't get KF2 have a Mac 😣 (developer tweeted it's not in their plans to port it) but had noticed a lot of my crew were playing KF2.

Decided to pick up KF1 in the Summer Sale as it was the price of a cup of coffee essentially and looked fun.

Will I have problems finding crews to run with (am happy to play Solo tbh) or is the KF1 scene still quite big?

Thanks in advance for any advice or suggestions.

submitted by /u/iamezekiel1_14
[link] [comments]

Trader not being visible bug

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 10:02 AM PDT

I got 70 Loot Boxes

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 05:47 AM PDT

Yesterday 50, today 20. They were just there. First i got 30. After opening them i got 20 more. Today i log in and woosh 20 more?! I play on Xbox One and im asking if this is normal? Just played this game this free weekend, got hooked and bought 2h ago lol those basterds knew this would happen "free weekend" my ass 😢.

Anyone has answers?

submitted by /u/PaddyXXYY
[link] [comments]

i absolutely enjoyed killing floor 2 free weekend was wondering what the population is on xbox one

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 01:37 AM PDT

What are your firebug builds?: A firebug main being curious.

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 07:21 PM PDT

I wanna know what other run on firebug as I run flame thrower and mac-10 both tier 5 (I play endless mainly, so I usually upgrade the Mac for the most part in actual matches) and my build goes

R - Ammo capacity R - Ground fire L - Napalm L - Heat wave L - Pyro

My main reasoning for running this is because I find that I'm far less likely to rage big zeds but still efficient at killing everything from cysts to even Scrakes with the mac-10 takedown I figured out and others probably have too.

(p.s. I'm the guy from a while ago who posted about why I hate the MWG)

submitted by /u/corporalkenny
[link] [comments]

HIT EM WITH THE SHIMMY

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 09:58 PM PDT

When does the summer event end?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 01:53 AM PDT

As the title says, I bought the game in the middle of this event so I didn't have the chance to play against vanilla zeds which I'm really looking forward to lol. Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/Vlaxon
[link] [comments]

What are your favorite maps to use on endless?

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 09:47 PM PDT

I love playing endless yet I always find myself using the same map every time, but I want more good ones. What are your guys favorite maps to play endless on?

submitted by /u/Clank1056
[link] [comments]

Weekly Outbreak

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 10:36 PM PDT

When does a weekly outbreak change? I've noticed in-game it says All the Zed Time in the world, but still plays like up up & decay did.

Plus I really want that Fleshpound Visor.

submitted by /u/Azragon
[link] [comments]

Good Perk setups for SWAT, Commando, and Medic

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 10:06 PM PDT

please also use perk names

submitted by /u/EnjoyedBen2002
[link] [comments]

Is there a strategy to killing the bosses? Or are they just bullet sponges?

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 01:06 PM PDT

New player here! The game is super fun. But am I missing something with the bosses? Is there a unique strategy to bringing down each one? Or do you just have to shoot and shoot and eventually they'll go down after a long time?

Bonus question: any other tips for a new player?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/ballandabiscuit
[link] [comments]

Indestructible Scrakes???

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 06:02 PM PDT

Summer sideshow is gone?

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 09:30 PM PDT

All my friends have the summer sideshow event going and my game isn't loading it, or any of my weapon skins. Everything works fine other than that. What gives?

submitted by /u/KarlUnderguard
[link] [comments]

Static Strikers and Zerker level 20 perk. Which is better?

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 10:55 AM PDT

Hard to tell here.... Damagewise, I can't quite determine which is higher, the three light punch combo with the light boost, or the hard head smash with the hard boost.

Anyone got solid thoughts on this?

submitted by /u/Homelesswarrior
[link] [comments]

[PS4] Secondary Fire/Block Berserker

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 08:28 PM PDT

I'm having trouble using secondary fire with a berserker. Secondary fire is tied to R1, but so it block, so my character just ends up blocking when I press it. Do I need to change my controller layout to use secondary fire?

submitted by /u/JinzoRevival
[link] [comments]

Community Weapon poll thing

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 08:13 PM PDT

Does anyone know which classic weapon was voted to return awhile back? Also weren't we supposed to get it with Treacherous Skies?

submitted by /u/Bold-Flavor
[link] [comments]

Exp using weapons from different classes

Posted: 25 Jun 2018 06:58 PM PDT

Hey I had a question about the weapon types, so say the gunslinger tab in the store has the handguns for the gunslinger to get exp with but there are spitfire pistols that have the pyro picture next to it. If I use those do I get gunslinger or pyro exp? I'm asking because it is still under the gunslinger category.

submitted by /u/Never-mongo
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.