Skyrim - The original Thanos


The original Thanos

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 11:26 PM PDT

TIL you realise that the Dragon Stone is actually a map of the dragon burial sites in Skyrim

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 12:27 AM PDT

The masks and the staff I carved recently.

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 04:33 AM PDT

You guys made me buy this game today with all your great posts. Tonight i will play skyrim for the very first time!

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 08:42 AM PDT

They said I was too big and chunky to ride a dragon...

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 07:16 PM PDT

Berserker Rage is a great racial power.

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 09:09 PM PDT

‘spoon’

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 10:07 PM PDT

I find the amount of replay value in this game just crazy, now rolling an orc mage with a deep interest in daedric matters.

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 01:37 AM PDT

RIP friend

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 02:00 AM PDT

Ebony armor drawing that took about an hour.

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 02:45 PM PDT

Lucia Breakin My Heart Like...

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 06:38 AM PDT

Just made the Ebony Warrior my thrall... Did... did I beat Skyrim?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 07:29 PM PDT

Skyrim genuinely freaked me out...

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 07:10 AM PDT

Just learned there used to be a bug where Vilkas would follow you around and be super annoying. I never had to experience that, but I did kill Vilkas for other reasons. I left his body in Farengar's bedroom in Dragonsreach.

Fast forward to a month later in game-time. I've just walked down the mountain from Last Vigil and upon reaching the bottom I see something strange, something sliding along the ground.

Moving closer to investigate I find Vilkas laying on his back, perfectly still but sliding along, then he stops and says "You've been a good friend to me. That means something."

Then the body freaking just disappears. I forgot I was playing a game for a moment and got chills like I'd seen a ghost in real life. I totally forgot to get a video capture, I did get a screen shot but I don't know how to export them from the Switch.

submitted by /u/jarheadsynapze
[link] [comments]

FIRST Dragon priest kill :D no mods or cheats used

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 09:09 PM PDT

Guards are dumb

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 02:22 AM PDT

One thing I like to do is abuse guards in cities. When I walk past and they tell me that they used to be an adventurer like me it then they took an arrow to the knee, I put another one there for them. Then when they tell me they were thinking maybe their the dragon born, I unrelenting force them to see if they can withstand my thu'um (they never can) Then also when they tell me they know thieves guild armour when they see it or when they tell me they know I'm in the thieves guild there always seems to be a guard massacre that night

submitted by /u/JusticeForTheStarks
[link] [comments]

Whiterun screenshot (Xbox One, Modded)

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 03:29 PM PDT

After years of wanting to try this game I finally got it for my switch. I have this entire weekend to start exploring

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 04:13 PM PDT

Question about Aventus Aretino

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 06:57 AM PDT

I was wondering how did a child get his hands on a full skeleton, let alone a fresh human heart, to perform the ritual. Is there an explanation in-game that maybe I missed? I just got back in the game after several years and my memory isn't that fresh :p

submitted by /u/SuperDinosaur93
[link] [comments]

I swear they were like this when I found them.

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 08:25 PM PDT

I just realised my character looks very similar to Celann. I knew we had some sort of connection.

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 10:13 PM PDT

TIL after killing Alduin you can find Torygg in sovngarde

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 08:08 PM PDT

I'm looking at getting a Conjuration character going, but the summoned are weak/er than me/my enemies. Any decent mods or tips you guys can share?

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 05:35 AM PDT

Vampire fun (spoiler for dawnguard?)

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 05:07 AM PDT

So yesterday I decided to play the dawnguard dlc, and after freeing Serana I let my khajit be turned into a vampire cat, so doing the quest line is relatively un-entertaining at lvl 60, my solution:

Turn into vampire lord, hover down the beach without Serana, kill everything. Because why be a vampire if you never use that form and never level that up, could just be no vampire at all.

So after a few dawnguard members and a witch I ran/hovered into a Horker. Now this is were the fun begins. After getting the bite perk of the vampire tree it takes one life-sucking bite and the horker is down. Bears still take two though. So my leveling of vampire perks is now to flow down the beach, realizing that I can walk in water, and killing everything in my way.

The only downside is actually that you can't loot as vampire lord. Well some sacrifices have to be made for fun ;)

So yeah, how do you level up your vampires? Or do you have another fun way to waste some time in this wonderful game?

submitted by /u/Neko-Welpe
[link] [comments]

For years I've heard about the wonders of "the sneaky archer" but have never really enjoyed it. Where my fellow Mages at?!

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 04:02 AM PDT

Except Master Destruction Spells. They're such a let down :(

submitted by /u/Worrun
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.