ArcheAge [GAME SUPPORT] If your settings keep getting reset or your game wont launch. This could help you.


[GAME SUPPORT] If your settings keep getting reset or your game wont launch. This could help you.

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 04:04 AM PDT

The windows 10 update in April changed your Window Defender options.

All you gotta do is:

  • Open Windows Defender - Virus & Threat protection - Ransomware Protection - Off.

This should fix the issue, since it seems windows defender was denying Archeage.exe from accessing your documents folder correctly.

submitted by /u/MangoSenpai
[link] [comments]

Are trade runs still worth doing (returning player)

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 07:07 PM PDT

Just wondering if trade run is still a decent way to make gold. I quit during the 3.0 update (I believe it was when they changed the seeds and vocation stuff), and I used to do trade runs (hauler to gweo and/or across the sea to solis).

submitted by /u/galaxyw12
[link] [comments]

Patron problem! 2 days no solved

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 06:31 PM PDT

Patron problem! 2 days no solved

2 days ago i buy patron. No problem in first day. But after update my patron is gone. I wrote support but 2 days is gone now. Im really sad. 5000+ labor 30+ loyality token 2 day patron is lose.
Any1 help me please???
English is not 1st language. Sorry for that..

submitted by /u/canbayrak17
[link] [comments]

Melee 7 piece Flame vs Epic Buff

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 05:08 AM PDT

Looking for some gearing opinions. I'm considering breaking my Ayanad 7 piece set bonus (+9% melee atk) in order to get an epic armor buff.

The difference at my level of str etc is about 100 melee atk. The trade-off will be upgrading from a divine armor buff to epic. Armor is plate.

Yes Flame is very glass cannon but I've stat migrated towards Stamina a good bit to balance it out.

Especially looking at this since I hear these buffs are all got upgrades in KR and presumably we will at some point too. Not sure on the exact numbers of those upgrades though.

Opinions? What would you go with? Current class is Doomlord (although over the years I've done a variety of melee) which I primarily use for small scale PvP and the odd MM.

submitted by /u/VaxAA
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.