Elder Scrolls Online - Golden Vendor and Luxury Vendor Items 2018-06-29


Golden Vendor and Luxury Vendor Items 2018-06-29

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 05:58 PM PDT

**Sorry, posted it to my profile in error**

Golden Vendor and Luxury Vendor Items 2018-06-29

Ring of the Lich - Arcane 250,000g / 500,000AP

Embershield Ring - Healthy 250,000g / 500,000AP

Ring of the Vampire's Cloak - Healthy 150,000g / 300,000AP

Ring of the Hatchling's Shell - Healthy 150,000g / 300,000AP

Swarm Mother's Helm - Infused / Impenetrable (Light, Medium, Heavy) 100,000g / 200,000AP

Kra'gh's Helm - Infused / Impenetrable (Light, Medium, Heavy)100,000g / 200,000AP

History of Vendor Items

http://benevolentbowd.ca/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-alliance-point-vendor-items/

Daedric Platform, Sarcophagus 8,000g
Daedric Brazier, Ritual 25,000g
Daedric Sarcophagus, Sealed 10,000g
Daedric Altar, Peryite 40,000g New

Wondering what is coming to the vendor?

All 50 weeks of luxury items are on my ESO Calendar!

http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar/

http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar/calendar-aus/

http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar/calendar-eu/

submitted by /u/benevolentbowd
[link] [comments]

Some designer did this intentionally

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 12:47 PM PDT

I guess this is what you expect being 5 minutes away from the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary.

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 10:46 PM PDT

So close...

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 06:35 PM PDT

When Fisto starts getting sentimental

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 02:50 PM PDT

Apparently Zenimax has been doing character research at my family reunions...

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 10:24 AM PDT

When are we going to get a proper colivian fur helm? I'd love to rock one of these beauties

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 05:53 PM PDT

A poll of sorts: Would you consider yourself more of an Elder Scrolls fan, or more of an MMO fan?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 10:37 PM PDT

I've noticed often that it doesn't seem like people who play ESO are the same sort who play TES series (single player). I know there are some who are probably equally both an Elder Scrolls fan and an MMO fan in general.

I ask because I've noticed that the sort of thing that goes over well on TES discussions isn't very well received here. I get a lot of downvotes for being kind of... casual, I guess you could say? I mostly play ESO like a traditional Elder Scrolls game, and rarely group up or anything like that. I enjoy the exploration and solo play most of all. Just wondering how many others feel the same.

submitted by /u/Cealdi
[link] [comments]

[Media] We've all seen this by now, but I absolutely can't wait to own this!

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 03:21 PM PDT

Can we have an option on which starting zone to begin in?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 10:37 PM PDT

I've been getting a lot of friends to try this game but it's so confusing and like herding cats because for some reason the game dumps you in either Morrowind or Summerset. I've already had a few of my friends slightly put off after I explained that they just did a few hours in an expansion zone after the tutorial and that if they wanted to experience the story in order they should have started in Khenaarthi's roost or something...

submitted by /u/hapagrrl1995
[link] [comments]

[Media] Playing a khajit, cat mount, cat pet, with some real cat help. CatMania!

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 06:19 PM PDT

[News] Crown Store Showcase July 2018

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 08:12 AM PDT

Kinda sad really lol

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 02:19 PM PDT

Kinda sad really lol

Got flawless before I found a fire staff lol. Either way, my hands were shaking so bad during the last fight I thought I was going to fail just from not being able to press a key lol

https://i.redd.it/buugcp9tb0711.jpg

submitted by /u/Skrillblast
[link] [comments]

is a modder here and doing special requests?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 11:07 PM PDT

i need a mod that reduces the music volume in fights and raises it after the fight, i find the battle music annoying and to loud while the non battle music is lovely but to low volume.

submitted by /u/popomann92837
[link] [comments]

[Media] When you just want to relax at home after a long day of adventuring

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 12:43 PM PDT

My newest desktop background

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 10:52 PM PDT

What would you say would be the best crafting location in 2018?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 10:52 PM PDT

It seems Vivec city and Shournhelm are pretty good but I'm not sure about any places in Summerset.

submitted by /u/MajesticBacon_
[link] [comments]

Psijic Mascot Guar Calf from daily rewards?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 05:37 PM PDT

In the announcement they mention a Psijic Mascot Guar Calf would be included in the first months rewards? is it seperate or just not included after all or something?

Mentioned in: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26375

submitted by /u/Lewbearrr
[link] [comments]

When you hit 50 Gameplay Hours and Your Biological Clock is Ticking

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 03:22 AM PDT

In a world we must defend...

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 06:57 PM PDT

2 years after my first trophy, finally got the Platinum! 1320 hours of my life! I'll forever remember this game!

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 02:31 AM PDT

Levelling stamblade - DW or 2h?

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 01:38 AM PDT

I know for PvP everyone goes 2h but I'm not even sure if I will even PvP or whether I will just try to play this like a single-player TEA game and ignore all the group content.

For the timebeing I'm just levelling and need a melee weapon to switch to when the bow isn't effective.

submitted by /u/KopRich
[link] [comments]

So my boyfriend bought summerset for me.

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 01:36 AM PDT

So my long term boyfriend who is currently in Missouri with his aling mother decided to buy summerset for me....by logging into my account and purchasing it. Am I going to get ban hammered?

submitted by /u/WulfCall
[link] [comments]

Would using G-Keys violate TOS?

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 01:26 AM PDT

So i recently got a Logitech G910 and it has a lot of programmable G-Keys you can assign different key combinations too.

Is it against the TOS to assign skill combinations to a G-Key, for example having one button press press 5-4-3 for you?

Would there need to be some delay?

Does it make any difference if its PVE only?

submitted by /u/bobebob
[link] [comments]

Khajiit crabbing around.

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 06:35 PM PDT

[Discussion]Is playing ESO through Steam as bad as people are making it out to be?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 10:27 PM PDT

I have been wanting to play ESO for a while, but I would have to purchase it through steam so I am able to limit my download to a specific time due to having a limited amount of data (also, I would just prefer to have the game on steam instead of elsewhere). A lot of the reviews on steam say to not get it through steam due to connectivity issues that only ESO steam players have to deal with, and they recommend getting the game from their website instead. Are there constantly problems for connecting to the servers when playing on steam, or is it more of an occasional thing that happens but isn't too frequent? I really want to play the game, and I would prefer to play it through steam, so if it normally isn't very bad I was going to buy it through steam, but I wanted to check with this community first to see what you guys have to say before I make this decision.

submitted by /u/TheFrogMan1
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.