Daily Questions and Answers Post Black Desert Online


Daily Questions and Answers Post

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 11:06 PM PDT

Hello and welcome to /r/blackdesertonline! Please use this thread to ask any simple questions you have about the game and hopefully one of our helpful community members will be able to assist you.

Also, check the sidebar for links to some helpful resources.

This thread will be refreshed daily due to the huge number of questions asked.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Essence of Forest Guide

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 02:09 AM PDT

This subreddit lately

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 03:13 PM PDT

Remember to claim your Lahn Sign-Up Event Coupon from the website if you haven't already. Today is the last day!

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 04:14 PM PDT

super quick survival guide for new fishers

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 06:27 PM PDT

Ded Battlefield ::(thanks for the support on the last one! Was a nice surprise so as promised, trying to stick to the style on the tablet!.. might do some others I have in mind)

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 02:45 PM PDT

Secret Quest Guide (Being Updated Constantly w/ KR Findings)

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 02:46 PM PDT

The combination for three items :)

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 02:58 PM PDT

Since everyone thought my Witch was depressed :c.

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 02:12 PM PDT

PSA: You cannot hit anything with muskets/fruits/coconuts for the Terrmian Event when a World Boss has spawned

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 11:26 AM PDT

So people have figured out you can cannon fire folks fishing at the event.

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 07:08 PM PDT

Just a heads up if youre on the outer docks, people in boats can hit you with cannon fire from outside the safe zone. Came back to find myself under fire with 50% hp moments ago and a sizable portion of dead fishermen around me.

submitted by /u/geneeva71
[link] [comments]

Octoboi is here

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 09:48 PM PDT

Went to do the Terrmian Dailies for pearls and... there's no targets?

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 07:59 AM PDT

There's no floating targets for me to shoot cannons at, there's no floating targets to hit with the matchlock, and there's no flying golden snitches for me to throw fruit at. What gives? I work late so I'm going to miss this day of dailies.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/VjydqM4

submitted by /u/Hextherapy
[link] [comments]

Wizards... How do you even hold a grinding spot?

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 07:01 AM PDT

Been playing this game for a couple months, as a wizard.

I feel like i get dumped on by everything. I can't hold a spot to save my life. I win maybe 1/20 fights, and only if they don't move out of my slow ass clunky spells, or they get one shot after I manage to grab one.

Even then they will come back, surprise me and kill me in a combo I can't seem to get out of?

Am I bad, how should I be fighting other players? Making the game pretty frustrating to be honest.
Really looking to just re-rolling and putting this wizard in a town to cook/make shit. :(

submitted by /u/Orangeish92
[link] [comments]

Grinding speed of striker and ninja

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 06:33 AM PDT

I think both classes are really nice. But which class is better in grinding? Are they better than warrior in grinding?

submitted by /u/Korugi
[link] [comments]

I Have all the ingredients, still can't craft.

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 06:29 AM PDT

I wanted to get into crafting (I've been playing the game for a week now) and so I bought all the ingredients, a couple workers but it still says there is not enough igredients in storage. Is there some other storage that i dont know about? My workshop is located at Heidel a level 4 wagon parts workshop. Please help.

submitted by /u/PatatoPie
[link] [comments]

Are the items you get from seals permanent?

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 06:04 AM PDT

I want to get the coral crown and the champron, but I don't want to buy them and then find out that they expire, like the boat accessory from the last event. Can anyone confirm if they expire or not?

submitted by /u/Miistletoee
[link] [comments]

Anyone else having issues with workers after patch?

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 05:41 AM PDT

My workers show that they aren't working but when I try to feed them beer or place them on a node it says they are already working.

Anyone else having this issue?

submitted by /u/Lord_Vendrick
[link] [comments]

striker or sorceress ? pvp pve wise not soft cap

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 05:38 AM PDT

which class would bring more to the table ? thanks !

200ish ap , 270 dp ~ let's say.

submitted by /u/dirolass
[link] [comments]

Gathering alt?

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 05:31 AM PDT

So im at 322 energy 266 cp,i want to start doing gatherings, recently i started making crates im at 2k of steel and calph atm and im doing the lifeskilling on my DK alt, i thought about starting gatherings to get logs and rough stone in order to make cooking utensils and start imperial cooking maybe, but im not sure if i should just get an alt to gather?

so far i got my main striker with fishing and trading, dk with cook,alchemy,proc,training etc etc...

the only thing thats left now is a to gather, so should i do it on a mobile class like musa/maehwa as an alt or on my lifeskiller / main?

thing is i feel like i might play or even reroll to musa/maehwa in the future because i like them so im unsure what to do, lets say i gather on my musa i wont have enough energy all the time because i wont be active on it so thats a problem right?

so my best options are either doing it on striker which is probably best bet or the lifeskiller.

both can be a pain in the ass tho i cant get my lifeskiller out of calpheon because il need to always be able to go afk there and main will need to go over places too much, when i fish il fish in grana and turn in valencia, grind in crescents and in the future also gyfin.

Help please :3

submitted by /u/danixd41
[link] [comments]

2 months of progress

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 05:12 AM PDT

original -> https://legacy.bdoplanner.com/s/2tY5kCpi - april 30th

Today 6/30/18 ->https://bdoplanner.com/ControllerTeyamalToxic

think ive made good progess in 2 months

submitted by /u/strawhat068
[link] [comments]

Black Desert Online - Mysteries of Summer Guide | Essence of Fire [Part 1]

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 11:38 AM PDT

Octoboi costume

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 07:04 PM PDT

I really believe an Octoboi costume will sell big time especially on NA/EU.

Get on this cashgrab and sell us an Octoboi Costume.

submitted by /u/James112234
[link] [comments]

SEA player wanting to play in BDONA

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 04:37 AM PDT

I'm thinking to either join NA or Korea, if I use a vpn... what's the lowest IP can I achieve while playing in either server? Thinking of switching server. If you're a SEA player playing in those server can you guide me please in terms of which vpn to use and should I use exitlag? Thanks!

If this is the wrong place to ask this, can someone direct please?

submitted by /u/bijofnil
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.