RuneScape Month Ahead - July


Month Ahead - July

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 10:10 AM PDT

Look what I found in the Boneyard!

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 03:27 AM PDT

a common ground between osrs and rs3

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 02:15 PM PDT

'How's rs3 going?"

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 06:15 PM PDT

Jagex’s announcement strategy

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 05:43 AM PDT

We pay 11$ with MTX to protect them

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 03:15 PM PDT

DONT believe the lies this time.

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 08:05 PM PDT

Most of you if not all probably remember the last time the subreddit was full of players being pissed off by MTX. There were numerous MTX posts on the front few pages of the subreddit and Jagex did not reply to a SINGLE one heck they STILL dont. When Jagex did come,they said they'll tone it down, they'll be more clear and communicate better all the things that players wanted to hear.

The community bought it and the anger went away even though NOTHING that they said happened. They amped up the promotions and jacked up the price. We all know the cycle, they will come and say what you want to hear, you will be lied to AGAIN. Please this time, DON'T believe them. If they won't fix the game or address the numerous issues with the game then fine; but at least lets have them be honest with the community.

If you think this is bad, what do you think will happen next cycle?. Enough is Enough. I'm not saying quit the game you love, or anything like that. If you are a member, you have access to osrs, why not use that service since you're paying for it already? or play the free version heck you can chase kbd pet or 120 fletch/smith in f2p idk or simply keep up the anti-MTX posts. My point is this, there are options, when Jagex addresses this latest shit storm, until you see proof DONT let them off easily and put an end to this cycle already. Thank You.

submitted by /u/DisastrousCheetah
[link] [comments]

This game in a nutshell

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 01:19 AM PDT

Long time player and what I found out

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 05:06 AM PDT

I've always played runescape on a potato laptop. I have for years and years. I'm now working on a comp cape. I've never done any kind of serious PvM because I wouldn't trust my laptop to handle that. Anyway, I looked up some guides on bossing and my god, the graphics look amazing. I had no idea Runescape actually looked that great.

Aside from all the MTX bullshit going on, I couldn't believe runescape had changed that much. It seriously looks incredible. I've played on the minimum graphics settings for so long, I never expected anything better.

submitted by /u/President_Bacon
[link] [comments]

I actually support Jagex adding more MTX into the game.

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 07:21 AM PDT

I wonder which JMod got excited for a second after reading the title. Fuck off with this trash. I'll never support this kind of blatant cash-grabbing. I'm totally new to OSRS but I'm having a good time on my new OSRS Ironman account. I recommend that everyone at least tries OSRS if they haven't already.

submitted by /u/Always_Farting
[link] [comments]

Tree Farming guide - Sub 4 minute daily runs

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 06:47 AM PDT

Guys I found a thing! (checked alog to see this little beauty)

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 12:28 AM PDT

Welcome, long lost brothers!

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 02:30 PM PDT

what the fuck happened to rs3

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 03:51 PM PDT

I didn't like eoc, but looking at the shit goin on now since I quit rs3 in like 2013 or so...

what the fuck

It's like one of those phone slots games now

submitted by /u/Jannacoin
[link] [comments]

My first 99 today. Been playing since RSclassic with multiple accounts. May not be impressive to most but I’m proud of it.

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 08:39 PM PDT

Are we genuinely advertising MTX in the Month Ahead videos?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 02:08 PM PDT

Like seriously. Half of the video, from 2 minutes to 4 is literally all MTX.

I know there isn't much content that comes out anymore. But is it really necessary to include "an update" which we as paying members have to pay more to access?

Here I am casually watching this thing and I'm like okay nice dungeons seem cool, nice the tectonic gear actually looks decent, and then all of a sudden you have all this talk about Runepass and it's like wtf? Can you not keep MTX out of this and just talk about the updates?

Live events team needs to be fired ngl. I cannot fathom why it's necessary to keep both a live events team and a dev team, considering all the live events team does is reskin + reuse old promotions anyways.

submitted by /u/Murrrrcy
[link] [comments]

wouldn't mind MTX too much if we had quality updates

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 10:36 AM PDT

too bad we don't lmao

submitted by /u/Godliest-
[link] [comments]

ninja request: add a 1 hour buff icon for 3% HP buff from ooglog spa pool.

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 05:36 AM PDT

[MTX] Seems like a shame to waste such a good show on this shit show

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 10:26 AM PDT

Remove Logs and Swordfish From Elite Raids

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 09:53 PM PDT

So I don't have to drop those from my bank. No one likes them and it devalues f2p skilling profit /s

submitted by /u/SophistRS
[link] [comments]

Love me some MTX :)

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 01:52 AM PDT

relevant-meme.jpg

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 08:12 AM PDT

As a new player seeing these posts about MTX it really demotivates me and makes me doubt if I'll keep playing.

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 09:01 AM PDT

Sorry for any typos and the long title.

submitted by /u/WhyAreWeHereIWonder
[link] [comments]

Mtxscape

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 09:42 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.