PUBG WackyJacky101 AMA - June 30th 16:00 CEST


WackyJacky101 AMA - June 30th 16:00 CEST

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 10:38 AM PDT

Hi everyone!
We're excited to announce that /u/wackyjacky101 will be holding an AMA (Ask Me Anything) on June 30th (Saturday) at 16:00 CEST / 07:00 PST.


WackyJacky101 is an expert when it comes to PUBG. He's a Content Creator on Youtube & a partnered Twitch streamer. Well known for his in depth analysis of new PUBG patches, weapons testing, in-game techniques and much more.

Twitter / Youtube / Twitch

/u/wackyjacky101 will create a thread on Saturday for questions, please do not post them in this thread!

submitted by /u/YhCHKN
[link] [comments]

which is it, bluehole??

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 07:38 AM PDT

Apparently Keelhauling is a new feature

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 06:54 PM PDT

I never liked map selection - but removing it, and then adding map-specific achievements, is just dumb.

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 01:48 AM PDT

Title. I feel like this is something of an oversight.

submitted by /u/Achtung-Etc
[link] [comments]

These are the kind of skins that should have been available with the Battle Pass.

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 10:55 PM PDT

Today’s daily missions are “Play duos on Miramar for 1 hour” and “Reach top 15 solo on Erangel”.

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 04:26 AM PDT

So I have to queue for duos and back out of Erangel and then queue for solos and back out of Miramar?

Good thinking there PUBG Corp. /s

submitted by /u/keljavivrapci
[link] [comments]

Is this why we are having desync issues?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 08:43 AM PDT

I was wondering why PUBG feels sluggish in comparison to other games so I started fiddling with Wireshark packet captures since we don't have ingame ping tool. The game not surprisingly is using UDP protocol so it's not possible to reliably measure ping without acknowledgements from the game servers. The IP of the server I was playing on last time was 34.243.128.13 and destination port of 7790 was used on the server side. Server was not responding to ICMP requests and UDP is useless for latency measurement but I found that TCP port 80 was open (it doesn't necessarily have to be the same server, port 80 could've been redirected to a different machine. This is just best guess on estimating real latency since there are no other ways to do it without providing ingame ping tool). I tried tcping tool to 34.243.128.13:80 and below are the statistics:

C:\Users\User\Downloads>tcping.exe -t 34.243.128.13

** Pinging continuously. Press control-c to stop **

Probing 34.243.128.13:80/tcp - Port is open - time=92.036ms

Probing 34.243.128.13:80/tcp - Port is open - time=80.286ms

Probing 34.243.128.13:80/tcp - No response - time=2001.880ms

Probing 34.243.128.13:80/tcp - Port is open - time=88.800ms

Probing 34.243.128.13:80/tcp - Port is open - time=80.135ms

[...] Output ommited for breivity [...]

Ping statistics for 34.243.128.13:80

417 probes sent.

322 successful, 95 failed. (22.78% fail)

Approximate trip times in milli-seconds (successful connections only):

Minimum = 78.249ms, Maximum = 120.221ms, Average = 83.740ms

As you can see over 22% of the probes failed and average ping was 83ms which is bad for an online shooter. In comparison I have around 16-20ms ping in Quake Champions and CS:GO with 25-35ms to Frankfurt and up to 45 to Scandinavian countries, Ireland and UK. Below an example of tcp ping to another web server:

[...] Output ommited for breivity [...]

Ping statistics for 104.20.47.212:80

5864 probes sent.

5864 successful, 0 failed. (0.00% fail)

Approximate trip times in milli-seconds:

Minimum = 34.476ms, Maximum = 120.136ms, Average = 38.334ms

The difference is staggering. If that what's really going on then no wonder we have issues.

Another thing is that EU servers seem to be hosted on AWS (as everything PUBG related) and all my games seem to be hosted in Ireland. AWS also have data centres in Frankfurt so my suggestion would be moving servers from Dubling to Frankfurt which is way closer to geographical center of Europe (that would be Poland) than Ireland and that alone would chop ~15ms for most of the players in the EU. Another thing is please add a tool like net_graph in CS:GO so we can know whether we are imagining things or we are actually sane.

submitted by /u/replicant86
[link] [comments]

EU servers down?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 11:40 AM PDT

Anybody else unable to connect to the servers??

EDIT: Yeah can't connect to anything.

submitted by /u/Pillepinball
[link] [comments]

To any and all new PUBG players out there

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 11:19 AM PDT

If you are one of the few left who has not taken PUBG for a spin, let this be the one sentiment I leave you with: The loudest people in any community are the ones that are the most displeased. When someone complains, they stick out like a sore thumb, and everyone notices. The millions of satisfied customers racking in kills every day are not projecting in the same way, because they have no reason to. Remember this, and you will be a happier PUBG'er.

submitted by /u/relicaaaa
[link] [comments]

300 Meter Sniper kill isn't working

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 04:08 AM PDT

Ryzen 1800X\GTX 1080 | 1440P | Very Low Preset | Sanhok: From plane launch to death. 105FPS AVG is pretty bad when the game looks like Minecraft.

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 02:42 PM PDT

I'm just about done with PUBG. (Event Pass Rant)

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 11:34 PM PDT

I have been playing PUBG since June 2017, and I have usually been defending it, but recently, I have become really pissed at PUBG Corp. When I bought the Event Pass, I thought it would be fun to try to achieve all of these missions. I soon realized that this Event Pass was extremely buggy, cosmetics were VERY underwhelming and that it only lasts 28 days.

I tried to stick with PUBG, thinking "Ahh, they'll see all these complaints and fix it." My main things that I wanted to happen were:

  1. Extend the time in which we can do challenges.
  2. Compensate us for all of the bugs that caused us not to receive our clothing, and that didn't reward us after completing a challenge.
  3. Remove the "impossible" challenges. (Live to final 3 without killing anyone)
  4. Put better work into coding the challenges.

Lazy Coding

Seriously, number 4. If you WERE to live to final 3 without killing anyone, you aren't allowed to kill anyone for the whole game. It doesn't detect that they have been to the final 3 with no kills, it detects at the END of the game whether they had any kills, and what their place was.

Bugs and Challenges that don't work

I have been trying to complete "Kill a player with punch" on Sanhok for a while now, and I have killed people with punches 3 times, and then waiting 5 minutes for me to receive the reward. Leave the game, look at my challenges, not completed. Other people are receiving this one just by killing a full squad/duo on Sanhok. Did they really fucking assign the wrong challenge to the title?

The list of bugs goes on and on. If you are still going to defend the pass, look at this post. You think that a working part of the game should have THAT LONG of a bug list? Really?

Compensation for Bugs

When I saw that we were receiving a compensation, I thought it was definitely a step in the right direction. Then I saw the amount they were compensating us. One level. Really? Are you serious? You think that I will completely be fine with all the shit I have put up with by giving me one level? No. I paid $10 for what I thought would be a WORKING FUNCTION OF THE GAME. I buy it, and its a buggy mess, and you think I will take one level for it.

Extending Event Time (The straw that broke the camels back)

When I was browsing Reddit, I was happy to see that there was a response to someone stating that the Event Pass should be extended. This is the first time u/PUBG_Riggles has really pissed me off. This reply said:

We're considering doing it for a longer period the next time we run an Event Pass, but don't have plans to add more missions this go-around.

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? You're not going to improve this pass by extending it, but you plan to do it after I give you another $10? You guys really are reaching for every dollar I can get. This is real slap in the face. If you guys thing I'm going to pay for another pass, you must be on crack. After the reaction from the release of this pass, you can't make another one and say "This one's better. WE PROMISE!" because I'm fed up with your shit. I'm just about to quit PUBG, but I don't want to because I find this game so fun. PUBG truly is much like an abusive boyfriend.

Whatever, you guys probably don't care. I just need to vent.

submitted by /u/CarpetST
[link] [comments]

A look at PUBG Mobile fashion

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 03:43 AM PDT

A very nice guy gave me his car for the daily mission.

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 07:40 AM PDT

Well that was a close one.. [10s]

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 02:50 AM PDT

Explain this, Bluehole

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 02:08 AM PDT

For the first time in 500+ hours I found teamers in Solos. Took them out.

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 03:35 AM PDT

How to use molotovs

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 07:49 AM PDT

Who the hell puts 2 times the same painting on his wall? XD

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 05:09 AM PDT

PSA: Certain parts of Steam is down right now. You might not be able to get into the game.

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 11:46 AM PDT

Check here for the latest status: https://steamstat.us/

Several other games are likely affected too.

submitted by /u/doomed151
[link] [comments]

Proof that directional audio is still broken (and can come from a completely different direction than the enemy)

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 10:55 AM PDT

NA servers down?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 11:47 AM PDT

flipping between servers too busy and failed to authenticate, anyone else?

submitted by /u/dafreshprints
[link] [comments]

I 3D printed the frying pan. Hope you guys like it!

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 07:28 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.