PUBG Should PUBG get a night map?


Should PUBG get a night map?

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 11:04 PM PDT

Think about it. It's the same game except weapons and vehicles have flashlights that can be turned on or off but the consequence of turning it off is that you can't see very far. You could also have weather patterns make the game harder with clouder weather serving to make visibility lower, and a full moon conditiojs serving to make flashlights less of a necessity. Coordinating with your team on when and where they should turn their flashlights on could add an extra layer to how the game is played.

submitted by /u/AXELNZAGAIN
[link] [comments]

Pretty much sums up the entire game for me *in response to the PUBG Invitational*

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 06:04 AM PDT

When your SNIPER shot is READY but your ENEMY got some DBZ Goku ULTRA INSTINCS going on~

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 11:54 PM PDT

if you're already dead, but still have to tell your incompetent mate where the shots are coming from

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 02:53 AM PDT

When you sign up for A Fortnite tournament but you play pubg instead.

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 04:36 AM PDT

Ran out of meds and teammate down. Guess what i found?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 06:02 AM PDT

SOMETIMES YOU NEED TO LOSE TO WIN SOMETHING

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 06:49 AM PDT

We thank the pilot

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 04:03 AM PDT

Australian Internet in a Nutshell

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 03:35 AM PDT

How can I disable bugs in Sanhok?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 05:15 AM PDT

I mean small green-white looking abominations that crawl in houses. I can't stop itching after I see a bug and these virtual spawn of perkele are not an exception.

Im not sure if they are an effect or count as a texture so I dont know what to tweak to make them gone. Any help would be appreciated!

submitted by /u/DocMCMXCVII
[link] [comments]

does this game ever stop lagging?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 02:53 AM PDT

So got new PC

GTX 1080,

i7-8700k @4.5

3200mhz 16gb ram

competitive settings (all very low and AA on ultra) competitive settings in NVidia panel as well..

Game doesn't feel much better than my old PC (i5-3570k, 1050, 12 gb 1333mhz)

and I still experience fps drops to like 60-70 lmao

submitted by /u/striationsbruh
[link] [comments]

Ghillie and Suppressor on Sanhok is amazing - PUBG

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 09:23 PM PDT

The correct way to eat apples

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 05:52 AM PDT

PUBG Packet Radar Hack - Undetectable

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 10:08 AM PDT

Yes, the title is correct.

There's lots of websites selling that hack and now I just got killed by a cheater using it against me.

I'm sure the devs know about this, so why don't they do anything about it?

This is a good game, but if I start to meet cheaters on all of my games, I will also cheat, after all, it's undetected, because the cheats can be used on a VM or a separate computer.

The only way for this type of hacks to end, is to encrypt the packets in a way that they can't be decrypted by crackers, is that so difficult?

It's like the devs left a "backdoor" on purpose for crackers to create hacks.

I don't know if you are fully aware of the magnitude of this kind of hack, it's completely undetectable and it's even used by streamers. This kind of hack in the hands of a average player with common sense, it's impossible for a reported player to be banned.

In my situation, I had a player that killed me without hearing my footsteps from miles away, he was looting and then out of the blue he just knew where I was and pointed his weapon, then he just had to fire as many rounds as he could to kill me.

But a player with common sense, would come closer to me to be able to hear the footsteps and then shoot me from behind, that way even if I report him, no one would ban him.

This hack is destroying the game and it's getting worse everyday.

submitted by /u/StratcomOPS
[link] [comments]

Game crashes before even opening

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 09:52 AM PDT

Sense the newest update, I start the game on steam, after about 5-10 seconds I get the crash report. No loading screen no main menu nothing. Crashes before it even opens and I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times now and have verified integrity of game files more times than I can count. I'm very frustrated and need some help.

submitted by /u/GryphonNA
[link] [comments]

Imagine a Night Map for PUBG

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 03:53 AM PDT

Think about it, infrared, tactical gear, that would be f*cking awesome

submitted by /u/Smit3y12
[link] [comments]

Skyness - Crossbow madness vol. 5

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 09:47 AM PDT

PUBG 500 IQ Play - WHEN PLAYERS HAVE 500 IQ (Smartest Plays Ever & Genius Plays ) Ep.1

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 05:46 AM PDT

Follow me on instagram!! Support me and ill post more funny videos!

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 09:26 AM PDT

15 FPS Unplayable?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 09:07 AM PDT

Being a big fan of pubg after trying it on mobile, I wanted a proper experience on a bigger screen. So I bought pubg on steam yesterday.

However, on my 6 year old laptop, the game runs at 15 to 18 fps. In close combat situations, it seems to be getting even lower? Felt like it.

So in your experience, is that kind of framerate unplayable?

I sucked at the games I played so far. Is it only because I just started out or does such low fps actually have a big negative impact on my performance?

Any insight appreciated, peeps. Happy hunting.

submitted by /u/Ashwines
[link] [comments]

What do you think are the things that makes PUBG “unoptimized”? Don’t tell me about PC specs I already know this is one thing to consider when playing PUBG.

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 11:36 PM PDT

For me, I think PUBG can be said unoptimized because of how the game itself was made (technique wise). I saw a video uploaded by them called "Making of Sanhok" on YT, apparently they produce their 3D objects from a software where you put a photograph altogether to produce a 3D model of it. In their video, the tree trunk a pubg dev was inspecting is sooo high detailed and who gives a sht about these little fine details? I know it makes the game beautiful but I think too much details. These things contribute to a high poly count which makes a 3D object heavy. Probably why some people experience landing with not fully rendered buildings and low fps cause the objects & the map itself are so heavy. For this reason, the game takes much time to load & has a high CPU usage. Don't you guys think? So, other than that, what other things do you guys think make PUBG "unoptimized"?

submitted by /u/Snowythecat_q
[link] [comments]

Bluehole, if you want to make map specific missions, dont put them in the same playlist, so we cant search for a specific one. Thanks

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 04:21 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.