Killing Floor How you look when you wake up in the middle of the night and open your fridge.


How you look when you wake up in the middle of the night and open your fridge.

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 11:48 PM PDT

Am i the only one that remembers these voicelines and wishes them back in?

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 12:44 AM PDT

Not a single fuck was given that day Why was this removed? There's plenty of KF2 characters that swear worse. This made Scrake sound bad-ass actually.

I do children's parties too. They're delicious This quote struck lore fear because it shows that not only the Zeds were cannibal clones in kf1, but they would literally eat anything human including children which is just scary to think about, as well how devastating it must have been in the London outbreak for the civilians knowing they'll chomp you and your kids (and maybe your dog).

NONE SHALL PASS KF2 MrsFoster should have said this, unless you're planning on returning AshHarding with the original kf1 voice actress from your staff.

Yeah one in each hand Why did you remove my guilty pleasure innuendo about a BIG gun, two of them at that, in my hand, all day? I'm glad we got the two Classic characters with classic lines but when i didn't hear this line i felt something was severely missing, especially since a few months later Gunslinger came out.

And the icing on the cake, Tripwire's Crime for 2 Summer Sideshow's in a Row. I understand the first summer sideshow since it was on a extremely tight schedule, but i don't see why the second annual still had him with the default voice, when will the han's actor and pat actor have all their holiday lines recorded? Do you want me to make a mod that replaces the voi- oh right you removed the Wwise SFX/Voice ID text references files in TwistedChristmas 2017.

submitted by /u/Ewari_Central
[link] [comments]

Bloody battle scrake digital painting. Wanted to paint him for so long.

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 10:12 AM PDT

Never earning vault crates again?

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 04:23 AM PDT

New to the game, I've played it before, but just bought it during the free weekend. I understand how the cosmetic loot system works within the vault. However, when I earned my first crate in the game and restarted, I came back to see I had 50 crates. I opened them all, and ever since I haven't gotten my crates from earning them. Is the game holding back crates until I earn all 50 through the game because of this glitch? All I could find on other sites would suggest this. Any help is appreciated

E: everytime I try to unlock another crate, it says (in the dosh vault) next reward, "dosh vault unlocked crate #1". Unsure if this is related

submitted by /u/Dank_Tempsey_
[link] [comments]

You got 2 Abominations? How cute.

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 11:13 PM PDT

any eu clan/group?

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 05:05 AM PDT

kinda getting tired of playing public matches so is there any active group? i haven't played game for some time but i started playing recently again.

submitted by /u/whatever1405
[link] [comments]

Off perking meele weapons

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 05:02 AM PDT

Anyone do this to save ammo? I generally have a playstyle of using a meele weapon as a survivalist the first few waves, then buying a nice gun. However I've come to realize the survivalist sucks balls, and if i tried this same playstyle as a non beserker i wouldnt have as much as a dmg bonus. Does the meele weapons still feel useful enough to off perk them to you guys?

submitted by /u/dudemanguymale
[link] [comments]

Are dosh vault crates now possible drops?

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 12:55 AM PDT

I was doing endless for dailies and got to the part where I'd get my random drop for the 4 hour period (30 min played) and I received a dosh vault crate (it showed at the end of the match like a drop would).

My vault was half full so it wasn't from that. What gives?

submitted by /u/SubwooferKing
[link] [comments]

Trappers

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 11:27 PM PDT

i'm sorry can we please get rid of them, Trapping through zeds is really annoying, also this game is build on how well you can traverse through railings and around drops. so they really kill the flow of the game.

submitted by /u/Insufficient-Funds
[link] [comments]

Is the black tentacle mask rarer than the white one?

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 02:20 AM PDT

Does it have a purple border

submitted by /u/TraditionalViolinist
[link] [comments]

Why does Mrs. Foster get a steampunk gas-mask but Mr. Foster doesn't?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 12:24 PM PDT

I like Mrs. Fosters set, but I'm kind of triggered that Mr. Foster doesn't get a steampunk gas mask. tripwire pls.

submitted by /u/YNComrade
[link] [comments]

Inventory hasn't updated in-game for quite some time.

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 10:03 PM PDT

My in-game inventory has not updated to match what my steam inventory shows in quite some time. I have a lot of vault crates, 1 USB, and a couple of cosmetics all saved up that are not appearing in-game for me. Nothing I buy directly from the store even shows up in-game for me. If anybody has a possible fix for this please let me know. Thank you!

submitted by /u/DesuVulti
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.