If playing on Navezgane map, check out this hilltop location North of the burnt forest trader. Great central location to build a watchtower base, and be able to see every biome on the map. 7 Days To Die


If playing on Navezgane map, check out this hilltop location North of the burnt forest trader. Great central location to build a watchtower base, and be able to see every biome on the map.

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 02:25 PM PDT

Omg I'm burning up. Oh good, yucca!

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 02:00 AM PDT

Need help with zombie cops (MP)

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 07:03 PM PDT

Hello everyone,

I'll ask a straight question: How can you kill a zombie cop in multiplayer with a difficulty of 5 or above being low level and not having any firearms especially when they are summoned with screamers. I have a very hard time killing them (at all) and when I join 2000+ hours servers they come by default even when I'm really low levels (bellow 30). One advice is to force them to go into every spike trap imagine able,but that is slow and does not guarantee you'll kill the cop in the end. Is there a faster way to do it? Thanks for your time.

submitted by /u/Hollowprime
[link] [comments]

Console update

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 03:30 PM PDT

Any further details on what we will see come to our game? I understand it'll be aspects from both A15 & A16, but I didn't know if there were more in depth details available. I haven't seen a video, social media update or anything. Didn't know if I was possibly missing it.

submitted by /u/dmanchrist
[link] [comments]

[PC] TIFU- Anyone know how to get character back into the map?

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 01:54 PM PDT

So I was playing around with the teleport function, and entered an extra digit, now I can't get my character back into the map, and now I can't connect to the server. Anyone know how to fix this?

submitted by /u/Yellow-Ticket
[link] [comments]

Game seems too easy even with Starvation Mod

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 10:37 AM PDT

Just watch some footage from a playthrough with the Starvation mod and saw this guy take down (3) Bandits that had guns and was hitting him with multiple shots.

All he had to do is drink some health potion after being shot multiple times and he was good to go. Eventually he wore them down by shooting with a crossbow and one-shotted each!

Am I missing something or does that sound ridiculous to anyone else? Where the hell is the challenge if you can just suck down bullets and then one-shot some??

submitted by /u/Loverofalifetime
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.