i don't think it will be appreciated in its original context but maybe someone here understands 7 Days To Die


i don't think it will be appreciated in its original context but maybe someone here understands

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 08:57 AM PDT

Fuck it, I'm a farmer now

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 11:56 PM PDT

So, I had big plans. I'm basically new to the game (played a bit like a year ago then quit since my progress got deleted). Now, I'm getting back into the game and thought, building a walled in community sounds fun!

It's been a shitshow the whole way.

So, I found a place called...Diervill? Something like that. Built a big ass wall around it. The base wall, just to see how it'd look, was one block high.

Cool, looks good.

Oh lemme clear this car out of my-

Aaaand it blows up.

Okay, fine, my fault for using the drill.

I get back and repair the damage and get the wall 3 high before I decide to pick out a house.

First house, going good. Fixing up the place, no problem. Then I break down one door to get into the next section and the fucking floor caves in.

Ok, new house time.

I find a really cool house and this time, I only fix the damaged bits instead of upgrading the place. I get up to the attic no problem. My luck is finally getting better!

Is it really dark in here, even with my helmet on?

I know, I'll put a ceiling light on!

As soon as I place it...

ONE damn light...

Roof caves in.

Fuck it. No gated community, imma build me a shack in the woods and plant me some crops.

(I love the game, please don't think I'm hating. Also, can I get some advice as a farmer?)

Update: As I said in a comment, I found a perfect little house in a woods/grassy area! Until the floor caved in and I land in a flooded basement.

submitted by /u/Terragorn
[link] [comments]

My first blood moon rapidly approaches...

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 05:52 PM PDT

My wife’s game on PS4 keeps crashing every time she opens her inventory

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 10:28 PM PDT

Wife and I made it to night 70 and afterwards we went exploring. Made it out to the middle of the desert and her game crashed. Now every time she opens her inventory it crashes.

Now it's crashing her other save games for no discernible cause. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/Therealundeadfly
[link] [comments]

XBONE Multiplayer 4-12?

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 10:24 PM PDT

I saw in the store 4-12 online but read a couple of years ago console is limited to 4 players??

Oh and nice design, host leaves and game ends...seriously, lack of talent or just plain stupid?

submitted by /u/hypocriticalengima
[link] [comments]

Tips from veteran players?

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 07:08 PM PDT

Hey guys I'm fairly new to the random gen part of the game and I was wondering if I could get any tips on surviving in a random gen world from veterans. I've already mastered a lot of Navezgane. I'm on PS4 if that's needed. Thanks!

submitted by /u/SamTheHam_01
[link] [comments]

7 days to die max player cap on console?

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 12:24 PM PDT

hello. i havent played 7 days to die on console in around a year. ( i have it on xbox one and ps4). i was wondering if the player cap on a server has increased at all? if i remember correctly it was around 8-10 when i played a year ago? thanks.

submitted by /u/TheFilmMakerGuy
[link] [comments]

In The Middle Of Nowhere And Walking in Circle (7 Days To Die)

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 03:10 PM PDT

7 Days To Die

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 02:51 PM PDT

Hi Reddit, just wanted to see if anyone out there knows if 7 Days To Die is still going to be getting any more updates on console, or if it was abandoned...

submitted by /u/xOrionxUB
[link] [comments]

Incorrect distant chunks render

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 05:56 AM PDT

Hello,
I just decided to put my coop randomgen game (hosted on my pc) on a dedicated server.
Now, all the distant chunks render incorrectly.
They load when I'm at like one or two chunks away.

It's super frustrating & I can't seem to find a way to just generate all the distant land again to match the world.
Please, help!

submitted by /u/gregtofu
[link] [comments]

how to keep the game interesting after 65 days?

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 02:11 PM PDT

I have been playing Simple UI, which is basically vanilla with a few tweaked xml files. I'm the farthest I've ever gotten in a game, but I'm not sure what to do now other than loot runs. Here is my base: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1420361322 . Do i just go and build a new base or what? FWIW, I have about 25k of concrete that's ready to be used.

submitted by /u/Jazz_Musician
[link] [comments]

Leveling up weapon skills?

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 06:00 AM PDT

I've been trying to find a good way to do this but so far all I've found is a cheese method of delivering the killing blow to a game object for weapon skill exp.

How is weapon skill gain calculated when shooting entities? I know I gain skill from that, since I'll usually gain a point or three from horde night. I'm pretty sure I gain skill from any hit and not only kills, correct me if I'm wrong. Does a headshot yield more exp than a body/limb shot? Does a kill shot yield more exp than non-kill shots? Does the same logic apply to melee weapons, archery and guns? Would love answers to these questions and any information regarding weapon exp, thank you.

Edit:

I did some testing myself. This is rifles at level 12, with an AK. You can see my exp progress from various actions here: https://pasteboard.co/HrRR0Ng.jpg

So it seems like you gain a little exp from hitting anything, zombies or blocks or other objects. Then you gain a lot more exp, looks like about 10x as much, from destroying anything. Lesson is to kill stuff, which you can cheese pretty safely by beating a tree or cactus to low health then finishing it off with a bullet. Or kill a bunch of zombies and presumably animals.

submitted by /u/otakudayo
[link] [comments]

Does any one have a spare copy of 7 days to die xbox 1

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 09:40 AM PDT

I played the entire time it was free for a couple days I got kinda far in a multiplayer game with my friend but the trial ended I don't have enough money to buy the game as a new Xbox is where all my money is going to. Please.

submitted by /u/High_and_Upset
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.