Grand Theft Auto V - what


what

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 01:34 PM PDT

New Players actually getting ban after buying GTAV.

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 04:52 AM PDT

I expect there is a lot of hackers going around in game which possibly might be screwing around with GTA's cheat detection. A lot of new players getting ban within hours FOR NO REASON.

It's all over the review now, and I don't think the anyone that can do something about it is aware of it's happening. We need more awareness on this.

Please, I know most of us don't buy the "false ban", but this is actually happening.

submitted by /u/gin91
[link] [comments]

Bunker sells

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 12:06 AM PDT

How many vehicles do i need to move 315000 $ in supplies, i want to do it solo via Los Santos but the game tells me that is a lot of stock and i need multiple vehicles

submitted by /u/marcosnr92
[link] [comments]

So what are you guys hoping for in this next update?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 04:04 PM PDT

Personally, I have a list of things I'd like to see...

  • A proper Ford Focus. I know we got the Flash GT (A mix of a Fiesta and Focus), but I just was a clean civilian vesion.

  • .45 ACP Vector SMG would be pretty dope.

  • More animal masks such as a rooster or tiger so my Hotline Miami outfit can be complete. :)

submitted by /u/Brendy02
[link] [comments]

GTA said that there was a missing file, and said please reinstall, now theres a huge update?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 11:24 PM PDT

I opened GTA in steam, and there was no update option, I open the game and suddenly im told to reinstall. I verify integrity of game cache and now there is a 66GB update??? Will take 48hrs to do pls help

submitted by /u/griffrules
[link] [comments]

Most profitable business in Los Santos and Blaine County

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 05:21 AM PDT

My game looks very blurry and jagged and i'm not sure how to fix it

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 09:44 PM PDT

I've tried turning on anti aliasing but it made it quite a lot worse on the blurry side of things and turning it off makes it jagged. Does anyone know how to make the game look decent because I have tried lot's of things and my game is in the right line up for specs.

Here are my specs to confirm

Processor
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz

Video Card
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670

RAM
12 GB DDR3

Operating System
Microsoft Windows 10 (build 16299), 64-bit

submitted by /u/targetbat9
[link] [comments]

Goofing around hehe

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 09:36 PM PDT

Hello I'm 25 and looking for some psn friends to just mess around and not really care about missions but nice to do some now and again well lol add me Pixelchick18

submitted by /u/Laredogirl
[link] [comments]

NF - Why ( Gta Music Video )

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 03:01 PM PDT

How much money did u spend on investigations?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 12:39 AM PDT

There is a reward for unlock all the projects? I have unlocked 30 of 51

submitted by /u/marcosnr92
[link] [comments]

RDR2 Pre-Order GTA $ Question:

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 08:23 PM PDT

If I play GTA 5 on PC and buy RDR2 digitally for PS4, will I get the cash bonus for GTA 5?

submitted by /u/BubberDuckie25
[link] [comments]

Scrapped GTA V ending

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 04:09 PM PDT

For anyone who's aware of GTAVs originally planned ending involving Lamar (If not look it up, not hard to find) anyway, what do you think his ability would of been? I'm guessing it would of just carried over Frank's, including his Weapons Assets i.e. Properties, business (I'm just speculating that F prob had a will giving all his stuff to Lamar) It would of been great imo, very similar to, (Red Dead Redemption spoiler ahead!..) Jack Marston it would of made a good endgame. Most likely new conversations during hangouts with Mike and T. New clothing options, Haircuts and tattoos. Plus slightly changed animations and dialogue. I think it would of been perfect seeing as Lamar was almost more likable and fun then F.. It makes so much sense looking back at the missions with Lamar doubting Franklin's loyalty and street cred, to have F bite the dust and Lamar realize F had him as sole owner to everything Frank worked and killed for.. Again. None of this was confirmed, except for Lamar being originally slated to take the place of Franklin after Ending C...

What do you guys think of the scrapped ending? What is missing from GTA 5 storywise? And what do you think would of happend to Lamar in that ending?

submitted by /u/AlluringSpark
[link] [comments]

Are Rockstar Accounts Cross Platform?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 12:32 PM PDT

I created an account to play GTA V on PS4, can I use that same account if I buy a copy on PC/Steam?

Will my single player progress and online characters/DLC be synced?

submitted by /u/MikeWard1701
[link] [comments]

if I pre order RDR2 do i actually have to keep the preorder?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 06:30 PM PDT

what if something comes up and i need the money ?

submitted by /u/Splatulated
[link] [comments]

Making the most out of GTA5 (PC) offline for a long haul flight

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 01:38 PM PDT

Got a long haul flight coming up tomorrow and I just got GTA5 for PC on my gaming laptop. I've already played through the entire story on PS4 but I'd like to download some cool offline mods to help pass the time on the plane.

Any recommendations on what to download? Is there a cool zombies mode or an expansion pack of missions or anything?

submitted by /u/devroth
[link] [comments]

My game crashes anytime I’m playing multiplayer help! (PC)

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 04:08 PM PDT

My game crashes every time I'm playing multiplayer. Not right away but after 30 or so minutes it will crash. It seems as if I have tried everything can anyone help me?

submitted by /u/automaticg36
[link] [comments]

Hidden Race Creator Props?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 02:26 PM PDT

I've been in races that have these bleachers/stands in them and I've scoured the creator looking for them but can't find them. They're white and I see them a lot in created races.

submitted by /u/Burdis797
[link] [comments]

NF - Why ( Gta Music Video )

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 08:57 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.