ArcheAge Marketplace Wednesdays (June 27, 2018) - Advertise your items here!


Marketplace Wednesdays (June 27, 2018) - Advertise your items here!

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 12:05 AM PDT

Welcome to /r/ArcheAge's Marketplace Wednesday scheduled sticky discussion thread!

Are you eager to sell an item quick? Or are you interested in a certain item you cannot find and wish to purchase it off someone else? Place your in-game advertisements here, don't forget to mention your region and server! Sub-Reddit rules still apply so please no real-world-trading advertisements!

To look back at advertisements, click here!

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

nui fs server in a nutshell

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 09:36 PM PDT

45 haranyans vs the Entire Server (Nui PVP)

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 05:12 PM PDT

Family quest.

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 04:07 AM PDT

As haranyan can i use haranya cargo to do family quest or it has to be nuian cargo? :)

submitted by /u/Bemol123
[link] [comments]

ArcheAge keeps wanting me to Redownload game after Patch?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 10:22 PM PDT

I'm trying to play my Euro Accounts, I was able to log 3 on, and now it wants me to patch Again.. and Redownload entire game again?!

submitted by /u/Daphonic
[link] [comments]

This scrub keeps making trash videos

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 11:00 PM PDT

What do I do after I hit 55 (returning player question)

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 09:02 AM PDT

I basically got to 55 through labor minus what I had to do to get the quest line to get the obsidian stuff. I played off and on over the past couple years because I used to work fro Trino and I still get my credit allowance. Now I'm 55 and I have no clue what I'm supposed to do and I notice theres like 7 levels with a little wing you can gain but I dont know how to start that quest line or where to go.

Also where are the big PvP battles like what used to be a Hadir Farm?

submitted by /u/EbayVK
[link] [comments]

Where are the Trion creators?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 06:22 AM PDT

Where are they? I remember in the old fresh start getting a snail from one of them. My question is I haven't seen them here yet in this fresh start did someone murder them? Or kidnap them? Or was that idea simply discontinued?

submitted by /u/Rofzill4
[link] [comments]

How do I start gearing up: Level 50

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 10:36 AM PDT

So I know a bit about gears but I don't know how to start. My equipment point is 2167, which I assume is very weak for level 50. My armor type is Buried Legends and quality is heroic. What type of gear should I work on next? And can someone make a list of type of gear in which order should I start trying to achieve them? If it's not much trouble, of coudse.

submitted by /u/Aotaki
[link] [comments]

Aranzeb Karkasse pvp Omen vs Rising Nation

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 12:12 PM PDT

Any Info about Phase 4 Date ?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 04:36 AM PDT

like the title , we really need Content Upgrade for Freshstart Server. Epherium is alrd reached. so any of you know when the Phase 4 Coming for us ?

submitted by /u/anehathwey2
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.