Destiny 2 MRW when I load into the Exodus Crash strike


MRW when I load into the Exodus Crash strike

Posted: 18 May 2018 04:47 PM PDT

"You spin my head right round..."

Posted: 19 May 2018 07:41 AM PDT

Spawned outside the map in Exodus strike. What else could I do?

Posted: 19 May 2018 12:02 AM PDT

just had this drop at the end of the normal nightfall

Posted: 19 May 2018 04:55 AM PDT

We played a game of supers-only with 3-second cooldown and, uh, it was fun

Posted: 19 May 2018 08:43 AM PDT

Why are there no two seater vehicles?

Posted: 19 May 2018 12:29 AM PDT

Surprisingly, riding on top of other peoples vehicles works better than most games in Destiny 2, as there is little to bounce other players off of them. My best campaign moment thus far was riding on the top of a tank with my friends in that mission where you are escaping the hive, and it really makes me wonder why multi-seat vehicles aren't a thing.

I know I would pay out the ass for something like the Warthog (from halo) as a summon able vehicle. Anything with four wheels and at least two seats so a friend can ride shotgun.

Sidenote: Why the fuck are sparrows disabled in Osiris? I'm sick of having to walk around the circle constantly when I can drive on every other planet.

submitted by /u/SHROOOOOOM_S
[link] [comments]

[LEWD] Vehicle got stuck, was left with a view of thicc hunter booty wigglin around

Posted: 18 May 2018 06:03 PM PDT

The Mario/Yoshi sacrifice jump technique saved me

Posted: 18 May 2018 09:25 PM PDT

just started, do I NEED Curse DLC and warmind or can I just get warmind and get 385 light?

Posted: 19 May 2018 06:11 AM PDT

title, will I be totally gimping myself just getting 1 DLC, or can I just get warmind? I'd rather not spend 15£ on dead content.

submitted by /u/PrideCSGO
[link] [comments]

kinda wanna message them and tell them I'm sorry for the pwnage. nothing personal

Posted: 19 May 2018 06:48 AM PDT

I am a decent negotiator...

Posted: 18 May 2018 05:38 PM PDT

Has anyone else inspected The Machine Child on the Companion?

Posted: 19 May 2018 06:22 AM PDT

Faming the nightfall strike and I have some questions

Posted: 19 May 2018 08:01 AM PDT

How much of a difference does a prestige make for drop chance and does a challenge card make any difference to drop chance also? I'm trying to farm the Osprey launcher.

submitted by /u/mdjamieXBL
[link] [comments]

Another d1 throwback to cheer everyone up

Posted: 18 May 2018 04:37 PM PDT

Made a new friend today :)

Posted: 19 May 2018 09:33 AM PDT

They can take away my light, but they cant take away my boogie

Posted: 18 May 2018 09:49 AM PDT

I've legit used up all my luck for the rest of 2018..

Posted: 19 May 2018 05:11 AM PDT

Juet got the sleeper... super hype...now how do i use it?

Posted: 19 May 2018 08:53 AM PDT

Simulation Sickness / Motion Sickness

Posted: 19 May 2018 08:38 AM PDT

Well it finally happened. I've had simulator/motion sickness years ago when playing the early 90s era of pc shooters like doom , quake , Wolfenstien and so on. I've played video games all my life and have played tons of shooters since. All Destiny 1 I had 0 problems but for some reason last night while hunting fragments on mars I came across one that was hidden under a glass ceiling in Hellas View. The process to get said fragment involved having to jump onto a pipe which using a hunter for some reason became very difficult and lead to me trying for maybe half hour with a guide to finally land where I needed to be. For some odd reason this process of looking up and jumping and failing over and over again triggered my motion/ simulation sickness and pretty much resulted in throwing up 2 minutes after trying to continue after that fragment. Im not sure if anyone else has experienced this with Destiny but just hoping it doesn't happen again. I strongly believed if the ledge was more accessible and didn't have collision/ clipping problems that I would have carried on just fine considering I only started feeling ill on my 39th fragment so 38 before this one I was perfectly fine. Just curious I'm alone in this one or any suggestions.

submitted by /u/marximumcarnage
[link] [comments]

Xbox clan: Amazon.com

Posted: 19 May 2018 08:09 AM PDT

We do raids, trials, escalation protocols. You name it!!! currently only at 20 members due to the decline of active destiny 2 players, but i hope with this new DLC i can get this clan back up to 100. New players are welcome as well as raid gods and trials sweats.

Message my GT OreoOrgy69 for a invite or just comment

P.s. we have cake

submitted by /u/NotQuill
[link] [comments]

Decide to grab D2 on Humblebundle also an expansion pass then got my first exotic Vehicle on 2nd day XD

Posted: 18 May 2018 01:09 PM PDT

Fighting Lion

Posted: 19 May 2018 06:47 AM PDT

Just a heads up, the gun is actually quite fun now. Especially with the always drop energy ammo on kills perk!

submitted by /u/Demondeath1
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.