The Legend of Zelda - I made kass for my minecraft zelda map!


I made kass for my minecraft zelda map!

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 03:34 AM PST

Guess it was just the wind

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 08:02 AM PST

The Zelda Cycle

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 01:32 PM PST

I painted this using Autodesk Sketchbook over the last couple of days. A couple of friends thought it was a screenshot at first glance. If you'd like to see more of my art, you can search Dravinwithani on Instagram or Tumblr.

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 04:21 PM PST

[OC] Finally finished my King Dodongo fanart!

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 07:57 PM PST

Trying to get this tunic for twenty minutes and this is the attempt to get it.

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 07:14 PM PST

Check out my sweet Princess Zelda watercolor tattoo!

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 07:57 AM PST

Homemade Zelda cake for a big fan

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 02:41 PM PST

wow....a 100 damage single-hand sword!?

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 10:56 AM PST

I don't get what I'm doing wrong on this puzzle...

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 08:58 PM PST

Birthday gifts through the years

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 01:20 PM PST

Finally getting BoTW on Thursday.

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 05:37 PM PST

I could not be more excited. I just (like literally 45 mins ago) beat Wind Waker (GC) and WW is now on my top 5 zelda games. That game was incredible. And I've been looking forward to playing BoTW since it's release. I've never been so hyped for a game in my life!

That being said. Does anyone have any starter tips? (without spoiling anything obviously)

submitted by /u/Bufy99
[link] [comments]

Every time I think this game can't surprise me it throws me a curveball. [Breath of the Wild]

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 05:59 PM PST

If you throw a Stal Lizalfos' arm, it will act like a boomerang. That is all.

submitted by /u/CalvinCopyright
[link] [comments]

Trinkets from the fiancee she’s good sometimes

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 10:55 AM PST

Tasty

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 02:10 PM PST

What's your favorite song in BOTW?

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 05:45 PM PST

For me a lot of the songs in BOTW were okay but Attack On Divine Beast Vah Ruta is the best song in BOTW. It's so exhilarating it makes me feel powerful like I'm about to change the world, yet at the same time it's got a soothing Melody that increases in power.

submitted by /u/darielgames
[link] [comments]

Any one want an Anniversary bundle for Switch?

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 11:59 PM PST

I really wish Nintendo would release an anniversary bundle of Ocarina of Time, Majoras Mask, Wind Waker, and Twilight princess. They have the Wii U versions of Wind Waker and Twilight princess. I wouldn't mind them just using the 3ds versions of Oot and MM just get rid of the touch pad stuff.

It's probably a pipe dream but that would be so great since Wind Waker and Twilight Hd were kind of wasted on the Wii U

submitted by /u/alecyo12
[link] [comments]

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is 25% off on Switch

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 11:23 AM PST

I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream: Calamity Ganon as AM (illustration)

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 03:10 PM PST

Is Zelda or Midna the Twilight Princess?

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 09:52 PM PST

I'm about halfway through this current play through of Twilight Princess HD (and although this isn't my first play through of it, its been since it originally came out on GameCube so I totally forgot what happens thought the game) without giving out spoilers is there anyway we can civilly discuss which one is the REAL Twilight Princess? I personally want to say its Midna but I honestly am scared of being wrong lol

submitted by /u/MML72795
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.