Grand Theft Auto V - State of the Subreddit


State of the Subreddit

Posted: 01 Mar 2018 04:05 AM PST

How are we doing as moderators? What can we do to make this subreddit better?

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

I see your 1.35 million, so I raise you my reward for playing for 4 whole years.

Posted: 01 Mar 2018 07:05 PM PST

Just got this, thanks Rockstar for once!

Posted: 01 Mar 2018 06:12 AM PST

Pfister Comet SR bathing in the golden sun.

Posted: 01 Mar 2018 05:04 PM PST

A new theory on why people get what they get for “...being a loyal GTA Online player...”

Posted: 01 Mar 2018 09:21 PM PST

TL;DR the loyalty bonus is the same for anyone who receives it at $100k and it's simply lumping the tax rebate/refund promotional bonus into the same message.

/u/Allegiance10 gave what I believe to be more than likely an accurate theory of how people are getting these figures. We've had people confirm already that the people who have gotten the largest bonus all spent at least the $10mil required for the $1mil rebate during the promotional period. That's some solid evidence that at least part of that bonus is people's refund/rebate from the promotion. So assuming the people that got $1.35mil got a the max bonus from the promotion that leaves $100k unaccounted for. His theory is that the $100k is the loyalty bonus and anyone who qualifies for the loyalty bonus is getting the exact same $100k and the game just combines the loyalty bonus and promotion bonus into one message making it look like it's all just a loyalty bonus. We'll know for sure soon enough though when nobody receives a separate bonus though. Already it seems long enough after the promotion though that if it were a separate bonus and all these people would be paid again at least one would probably have received both bonuses by now. With that, I'm heavily inclined to believe that it is just both lumped into one. Even more evidence is that I only logged in once during the promotion and spent very little money during that day. That means my promotional bonus would be not much over the $250k base. What I received though was just over $350k as my loyalty bonus. This figure again works with the theory of both bonuses being lumped into one. It just adds up.

submitted by /u/Dirtsk8r
[link] [comments]

Pfister Collection - Comet Retro, Comet SR, Neon & 811 at one place

Posted: 02 Mar 2018 12:43 AM PST

How do you unlock the trade price of the buckingham alpha z1?

Posted: 01 Mar 2018 11:48 PM PST

I am finally making enough money to buy some air vehicles. This looks like a perfect start. Does anyone know how i unlock the trade price?

submitted by /u/Plotvis
[link] [comments]

Is it possible to choose what research you do in bunker?

Posted: 01 Mar 2018 02:35 PM PST

I know that a while ago you were able to switch sessions before the research bar filled. Is that still working?

submitted by /u/l--___--I
[link] [comments]

New God mode glitch...?

Posted: 01 Mar 2018 09:18 PM PST

Has anyone had any issues with people doing the deluxe God mode glitch recently? I've had 2 run ins today alone and it's my first time on in about a week.

submitted by /u/KhaoticKid98
[link] [comments]

How to complete Act 1 in 2:43 Elite Challenge!

Posted: 01 Mar 2018 04:35 PM PST

Grand Theft Auto VI, And Going Onward.

Posted: 01 Mar 2018 03:28 PM PST

Hello everyone. I've officialy had it with Rockstar, and I believe I will not be working with the company any longer. I plan to quit sometime in August. So why not just leak their plans? Everyone wants it, anyways. Every time I come home from work, I see Gta 6 confirmed videos, fake rumors, and lies that flood the community. I'll give you the truth. Rockstar hired me in 2015. In 2016, we began working on a project that I had been wild for ages, ever since the release of Grand Theft Auto V. This project would be called Grand Theft Auto VI. Now, I'll skip the beginning process of how the company planned to start working on this game. As I cannot say much information, because the safety of my last few months with this company could have it's integrity compromised, I will give you the juicy details of what this game will have, the features, and what Rockstar plans on doing after this project is fully out to the public.

Now, lets start with NPCs. There will be various animals. If your not interested in this part, read past this. This game will include ALL animals from Grand Theft Auto V, along with raccoons, ducks, bears, owls, snakes, and other wildlife. The reason I cannot give you more information about other animals coming to the game, is because Rockstar do not have the unstated animals 100% planned, and I don't want to give false information. The animals I stated are 100% coming to the game, though.

Customization will have a BIG role in this game. When playing singleplayer, you can get various disguises. These disguises will allow you to go into restricted areas, such as a military base, a police station, a prison, a construction area, and other areas that are not quite confirmed yet. Originally, we planned on having these areas only being interiors, much like Grand Theft Auto 5. But the decision was made to give players exclusive content, access to easter eggs, and other goodies. Now, lets start with the police station. You will be able access this area 24/7, but you will need to sneak into the locker room to steal a police outfit in order to start using this content. The police outfit will allow you to get a police car, and pull people over. Once you pull someone over, you will have two options. Rob, or Hijack. Robbing will throw them out of the car, and cause an interaction making the pulled over NPC drop money, and run away. Hijacking is self explanatory, so I won't go into that.

Now Online, customization will only take role in the same way it does in Grand Theft Auto 5, but small bonus will be given with each piece of clothing, much like the outfit sets of Sleeping Dogs. For example, if you have a more low end ripped top, NPCs will not want to mess with you, or start a fight with you. If you are wearing high end clothes, you will be allowed to enter fancy stores, and other areas. If you are wearing a piece of clothing, say a tank top and a armor vest with ammo magazines attached, you will be given a 5% health bonus and your ammo capacity will be increased by 10%. Many more bonuses will be added to the game, including accuracy bonuses, damage bonuses, money bonuses, and more.

Now, I am sorry to inform you that Rockstar will be continuing their greed of Grand Theft Auto 5, as they plan to add back the continuation of Shark Cards, and having a low pay rate. They have learned from their mistakes a little bit, but not much. Say you wanted to buy 1.5 million dollar car. If you start with $0, it would take you 3 days of playing a mission that gives the same pay rate. You would have to play the mission 5 times a day on hard to get this rate of gain.

New Features for singleplayer that I am happy to announce are the following. Surfing, fishing, mugging, camping, taking hostages, and more. You will have four playable single player characters. John Baker, Olivia Davis, Aiden Miller, and Noah Daltrey.

The Location will have players returning to Liberty City, the final Single Player mission is planned to take place in Vice City. Since it is just the last mission, the plan is not to create an entire Vice City, but just what is needed for the mission, much like North Yankton in Grand Theft Auto V.

This is all the info I have for now, but if anyone is curious about other topics regarding this project, I will do my best to answer in a way that will not danger me.

submitted by /u/YouWantedTruth
[link] [comments]

Next DLC if any?

Posted: 01 Mar 2018 04:58 PM PST

When and what will the next DLC be?

submitted by /u/Blobbygold
[link] [comments]

Grand Theft Auto V 5 Toilet Bonfire Spawn

Posted: 01 Mar 2018 03:55 PM PST

The Predator (GTA V Machinima with commentary | Rockstar Editor)

Posted: 01 Mar 2018 05:45 AM PST

Surely I'm not the only one who's still dealing with this four-year-old game-breaking bug? (PS4)

Posted: 01 Mar 2018 03:12 AM PST

At the beginning of 2017 I decided to go on a remastered nostalgia trip and I bought GTA V for the PS4.

Problem was, I was 10+ hours in and I can't change characters, weapons, or radio stations. I thought it was the odd bug that would go away, but it kept happening periodically or every time I boot up the game. Sometimes it works and I can switch my character/weapon/radio, but every time I attempt to change my character for the second time it jinxes and messes up again.

Eventually I gave up, and I put the game away for the rest of the year.

Now fast forward to 2018. I feel like playing it again. I booted up the game in its updated entirety and the same bug is still happening. I've already done all the missions available to Franklin (I'm stuck on him) and I'm bored. I can't advance the story missions or anything.

I thought Rockstar would at least try and fix this. A little google search told me that people have been experiencing this problem on all platforms since 2014. I've attempted all the (un)conventional fixes with no luck. And I'm fully aware that all the characters are switchable and I'm not in some mission that stops me from changing characters. Damn, I can't even change my weapons.

If anyone can tell me any solution they can think of, please do tell me (even the ones that you think I've done). I love this game, but I've had this problem for more than a year and it's so game-breaking it makes me want to snap my disk or at least swap it at EB Games so I can get a game that actually works.

submitted by /u/HotAbrocoma
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.