DayZ - 0.63 server name changed! HYPEEEE


0.63 server name changed! HYPEEEE

Posted: 01 Mar 2018 08:02 AM PST

Throwback to the old days, when you had on average an hour to live.

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 03:43 PM PST

.63 ambient sound video

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 08:57 PM PST

Video

The most honest trailer of my favourite running simulator. B-)=

submitted by /u/daveburnt
[link] [comments]

Ambient noises are way too loud

Posted: 01 Mar 2018 05:51 AM PST

Is anyone else finding the ambient noises are obnoxiously loud? whenever I play these days I have to turn down the master volume greatly in order to avoid the ambient noises, which seem to be louder than gunshots. This results in me not being able to hear anything, which is really annoying.

Is there any mention of an ambient noise volume slider?

edit: the ambient noises in 0.62* are way too loud

submitted by /u/megasucca
[link] [comments]

Let me drag bodies!

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 09:59 AM PST

  1. I want to be able to drag my uncontious friends out of enemy fire while my other friends are doing supresssive fire.

  2. I want to be able to drag my prays inside buildings to loot them in safety.

Is it possible to make uncon and dead people into ragdolls that you can drag?

submitted by /u/Miblen
[link] [comments]

Im creating a weather app for my 2nd year CS degree. I'm trying to slip some DayZ weather landscape images into it without my group noticing. Any help?

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 09:32 PM PST

you guys got any good high res images of landscapes in different weather patterns?

submitted by /u/ScreenshotShitposts
[link] [comments]

DayZ - Prison Island and beyond

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 05:41 PM PST

Are there any good German servers? Looking to start up again.

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 12:32 PM PST

Hey all,

My excitement has been rejuvenated for the game once more and I'm looking to pick it up again. I'm also learning German in school and thought this would be a great way to practice too. Does anyone know of any German servers where people are active and might be willing to walk & talk? Or if there are any German speakers on DUG or another server who might be willing to hang out in the future?

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Doctor_Sturgeon
[link] [comments]

where is the cheapest place to buy dayz standalone?

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 11:38 PM PST

I've Taken a huge interest in the game recently because not a lot of games offer what it has... I'm hoping to Record it on youtube because of Ive really enjoyed videos on it by other creators. anyone know where I can buy it for the cheapest price? like a steam Cd key or what price it usually drops on steam sales?

submitted by /u/dirtycam69
[link] [comments]

Is it impossible to survive now? No loot?

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 11:10 PM PST

Hi guys!
So I've been playing DayZ back in 2012-2014 and I've got a bit over 160 hours of played time.

I've tried playing again about a month ago, and yesterday as well, and I always come across the same problem: it seems like there is considerably less loot, doesn't matter which server I pick. Heck, I can't even stay alive longe than 1 hour. It ends up raining, I get cold, I get thirsty (until I find a fountain, so that's usually okay) and hungry. I've found 3 food items over the course of 2hrs30mins and 4 characters, and I was in decent sized cities (didn't go to Electro or anything because of the zombies and having no melee weapon).

I couldn't even make a campfire to heat up, so I kept getting hypothermia, but I couldn't avoid the rain because I had to run around and loot.

Is anyone else having the same issue? Back in the days, it wasn't as hard to survive. It was a bit challenging at first, but after an hour, you'd usually have a few things to eat and to drink, a decent melee weapon, bandages and other useful tools.

Most servers just seem pretty much empty, and if I do find loot, it's mainly useless stuff.

submitted by /u/NaG_CSGO
[link] [comments]

DayZ Standalone 1PP - Shave the Mound!

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 11:37 AM PST

Hostage Rescue Event ��

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 09:08 AM PST

Possible Trains or Tank Like Vehicles Coming to BETA! (Found Through SteamDB)

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 08:51 AM PST

Every once in a while I take a peek at the SteamDB for Dayz to see if I notice a exp being put up or anything and today I decide to click on the content number and decided to look through everything that was in the build and I come across

  • vehicles_tracked.pbo and
  • vehicles_tracked.pbo.dayz.bisign

After seeing this I started to think that the only thing that would take tracks would either be a tank like vehicle or train carts that you can move around the map on by way of train tracks. Maybe I'm just looking into this to far, but hopefully maybe we can figure out what this will be because afaik I dont recall them bringing up anything about trains or tanks in beta.

submitted by /u/FadezGaming
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.