The Legend of Zelda - I have been a fan since the very beginning....


I have been a fan since the very beginning....

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 05:24 AM PST

I feel nostalgic looking at this manual again. (1/2)

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 09:29 AM PST

Seems fitting that I stop lurking and post a photo of my Zelda shrine for the series’ 32nd anniversary!!!

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 03:20 PM PST

Beautiful Zelda Medley played with a banjo, a saw and some weird "breathtaking" keyboard.

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 06:10 AM PST

Hinox’s plan backfired

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 09:52 AM PST

I feel nostalgic looking at this manual again. (2/2)

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 09:31 AM PST

Found a spot for my korok on my desk at work

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 09:46 AM PST

Your picks for the 10 best bosses in the series

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 09:56 AM PST

Name them

  1. 4-phase Ganon (Twilight Princess)
  2. Maz Koshia (Breath of the Wild)
  3. Ghirahim Third Fight (Skyward Sword)
  4. Stallord (Twilight Princess)
  5. Gyorg (Majora's Mask 3D)
  6. Puppet Ganon (Wind Waker)
  7. Calamity Ganon (Breath of the Wild)
  8. Argorok (Twilight Princess)
  9. Koloktos (Skyward Sword)
  10. Barinade (Ocarina of Time)
submitted by /u/DaveyRocketXX
[link] [comments]

Doing it proper tonight boys!

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 04:45 PM PST

Repost: Lynel Richie

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 09:29 AM PST

I ran a Zelda themed 5e DND game, and we recorded the results!

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 07:52 AM PST

I would love to see the next open-world Zelda game adopt the Majora's Mask transformations, and more.

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 09:16 AM PST

I think it would be absolutely incredible if the next Zelda game took inspiration from the Majora's Mask transformation mechanic and applied it to Breath of the Wild's open-world/freedom concept.

Just imagine being able to transform into either a Goron, Zora, or Rito, in a world the size of Breath of the Wild, but completely tailored for these forms to let loose.

For example…

The Goron form would be essential for quickly traversing landscapes and scaling mountains by rolling around.

The Zora form would allow you to swim at extreme speeds and explore any body of water including rivers, lakes, and even oceans (the first Zelda game to offer thorough underwater exploration as a core mechanic).

The Rito form would obviously allow you to fly, granting you the ability to reach normally unreachable heights, and maybe even islands/structures in the sky.

Surely I can't be alone on this... any thoughts?

submitted by /u/KenzieM2
[link] [comments]

Princess Zelda cosplay

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 09:11 AM PST

Ocarina Of Time: Title Theme Cover

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 08:15 AM PST

TIL TLoZ Oracle series was originally planned to be released as three games that represented the Triforce, but one was cancelled

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 10:15 AM PST

New Tattoo... subtle Zelda reference :)

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 02:04 AM PST

Is the alien sidequest in majora's mask based of the flatwoods monster?

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 09:25 AM PST

The enemies in the quest look kind of like the flatwoods monster. Are the two related?

submitted by /u/Darux6969
[link] [comments]

Today I got my first tattoo.

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 07:10 PM PST

I couldn't have picked a better day than Zelda's anniversary to get it! I've been a fan for so long, and grew up playing on the 64. My Mom tells everyone I used to sit down for hours just riding Epona around Hyrule. So it means so much to finally get this tattoo.

Alright enough sentimental stuff. It's nothing special or over the top but I love it all the same!

https://imgur.com/gallery/gPdNf

submitted by /u/DuskyKeaton
[link] [comments]

Pronunciation of “Hylian”

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 10:41 AM PST

My friend seems to have a notion that Hylian is pronounced "hill-ee-an" (basically a shorter y).

I have always pronounced it more along the lines of "high-lee-an" (with a more pronounced y). I get this from the pronunciation of both "hyrule" and "hylia".

I know these are not too incredible explanations since I'm not a linguist or anything, but that's how I describe it.

I remember hearing that the way I pronounce it is the officially correct way (according to the creators).

My question is: how does everyone pronounce it? Are there other ways to pronounce it?

submitted by /u/Hiirgon
[link] [comments]

Is there a Link's Awakening randomizer?

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 10:33 AM PST

Seeing as the first three games all have well developed randomizers, why does the 4th one not get any love?

Yes, I know you'd have to really change a lot of things, but hey, if Zelda II randomizer is possible, so is LA.

submitted by /u/SageLukahn
[link] [comments]

I've literally searched everywhere in the UK just for a toon link amiibo..I feel dead.

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 10:25 AM PST

Blossom Tales is A wonderful recreation of a 2D Zelda game

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 10:23 AM PST

Blossom tales is almost a love letter to a link to the past. Everything about the game just oozes zelda. I mean if a zelda title was slapped on it it would work. I recommend all you zelda fans to go and play it! If you are a little more interested check out my review for it on my channel! https://youtu.be/e3C9iTH_5ZM

submitted by /u/TheGrantula21
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.