The Legend of Zelda - I drew the BoTW map by hand (and added some decoration digitally) [OC]


I drew the BoTW map by hand (and added some decoration digitally) [OC]

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 06:41 AM PST

Congratulations, /r/Zelda! You are Subreddit of the Day!

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 05:01 AM PST

[OC] My miniature MM painting

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 06:32 PM PST

Ancient Link Was Overpowered

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 09:26 AM PST

[OC] I redrew an old design of mine and made it into a shadowbox :)

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 04:15 PM PST

One of the biggest Zelda fans I know. So I drew her as Link. I drew her as Link instead of Zelda because she has a master sword and shield already. My daughter, the Hero of Time.

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 01:32 PM PST

Did a little Skull Kid digital painting :)

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 09:49 AM PST

A combination of my favorite past video game and favorite present video game: If PUBG Existed in The Legend of Zelda Universe

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 10:18 AM PST

Gerudo Valley Anime Synth/Metal Cover

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 08:24 AM PST

A Multiplayer Idea

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 11:51 PM PST

Because this will never escape my notes otherwise and I'd love to see what people think of it; I'm just going to throw it out here on reddit:

Can you imagine an MMO where you pick your character's, stats, body shape, proportions, and general attributes, but are dropped randomly into an area, and spawned either a Zora, Sheik, Rito, Korok -yes, and maybe they can become Kokori or they're really good in the air, I don't know, Hylian, Goron, or Gerudo. It is BOTW style, no slow motion but certain classes can fly/hover, swim, roll, etc by nature. Not too many people per server.

What you retain in your inventory is determined by how much you can carry, which you get from korok seeds, of course. Which race you are each spawn is randomized and don't have control of where you spawn either. Teleporting to individual friends has an "every other death" cooldown, making the cost of death high and encouraging parties. More friends means more chances to teleport back to the same location. Once an enemy defeats you you cannot collect its loot that Life, however. Also, you always spawn at least a set distance away, depending on how much you have inventory or stats, idk. Both people have to agree to teleport one to the other.

Everything has durability, except for one "hero's set" which you decide the looks and stats on on by merging a starting green tunic with other weapons/armor. They take on the characteristics of the things you fuse them with that you like/want. They become more customized to you as you fuse it with things you want it to take the properties of. Same goes for appearance.

The hero's set includes one bottom, one top, one head piece, a weapon, a shield, bow, and a skill. What are skills? They are obtainable, think Revali's gale, arbosas fury, Din's fire, maybe even shield bashing etc. etc.

So this idea goes on and on, fleshing out different details. If anyone is interested I would love to hear thoughts and additions (or changes). At worst fun it's a idea and I just want to share it. If it's cool enough to be implemented in a game I'd be honored and I have a notepad doc you might like

EDIT (2:57am): brain, whyy.

submitted by /u/scotchfree_gaming
[link] [comments]

My Link tattoo.

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 10:29 AM PST

If you had the chance what zelda characters would you put as your nintendo switch profile pic?

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 10:16 AM PST

Zelda: A Link to the Past - Sanctuary (Orchestral Arrangement)

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 09:52 AM PST

I was feeling a bit mystical this morning so i learned The Great Fairy's Fountain Theme!

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 09:42 AM PST

Review of $280 Breath of the Wild Link Figure

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 09:17 AM PST

How can guardians be real if our eyes aren’t real?

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 07:14 AM PST

[OC] I do a small podcast about games. We did an introspective on our experience playing the Zelda series and our interpretation of the Zelda timeline.

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 07:05 AM PST

Just sharing this with Zelda fans. I'd love feedback as we are a small, self-funded operation doing this for fun. You can stream it here: http://golurkyourself.libsyn.com/episode-20-the-legend-of-zelda-series or just search "Go Lurk Yourself" on any podcasting app.

submitted by /u/krunnky
[link] [comments]

Guys take a look at this funny animation with Pacman vs Link

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 09:02 AM PST

Old man goes through the ground

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 03:19 PM PST

So I was speedrunning, I had completed the 4 shrines and headed to the temple of time. I climbing the ladder and I see the old man just going down, right through the ground. Me being just completely confused, I wasn't able to screenshot or record (sorry lol). Note that I'm playing on switch.

Edit: Replicated it, capture here (https://drive.google.com/file/d/13XgtF7c3OzT5YqkAqoWrvP_R2fApVLRN/view?usp=sharing)

Edit 2: To clarify, I was able to capture, but i didn't think to.

submitted by /u/Adam_Elhalawany
[link] [comments]

Legend of Zelda: ALBW first impressions...

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 07:53 PM PST

I've played every game in the Zelda franchise except Warriors and Skyward Sword. LTTP was my first Zelda game, and will always be "my Zelda". I've been on the fence about ALBW, but couldn't argue now that it's a select. The first hour-ish has been strange! It's like a remake of LTTP but not at all. The music, map, controls are all similar yet different. It's like seeing an old childhood friend all grown up. So with all that being said, I'm still on the fence. The rental system is kinda neat idea, but bro is such a crap roommate. Also I'm finding the "run/walk" thing a pain. Feel like I'm constantly readjusting my thumb to get back to run. Anyone else experience that? Anyway just throwing my thoughts on the game out there. No one to nerd out with about it.

submitted by /u/missing_ink
[link] [comments]

Would this setting work in a zelda game?

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 03:17 AM PST

In which a war with a hyrule and an industrial superpower results in a partition that splits the land's territory. One side is still ruled by the Kingdom of Hyrule while the other side has been ceded over to the other nation. As part of the agreement, a chunk of castle town has been ceded to the other country and is split by a border wall running down the entire city.

The side occupied by the other nation has experienced industrial growth and development while the side still owned by the Hylian Royal Family remains the same medieval landscape with very little change.

The inhabitants of the twin hyrules yearn and wish for reunification.

submitted by /u/zerodoctor123
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.