The Legend of Zelda - BoTW Weekly Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help! - February 26, 2018


BoTW Weekly Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help! - February 26, 2018

Posted: 26 Feb 2018 05:14 AM PST

The new queue has many questions being asked so here's a weekly megathread to help your question not get lost. You're more than welcome to continue to make threads with questions. Please try and help users by answering their questions!

Questions could have spoilers in them! BEWARE ALL THOSE WHO ENTER! Minor spoilers will be below about weapons, bosses, locations, etc. But someone might ask a question regarding a moment that has happened you have not experienced. So please know what you're entering.

Tips and Tricks Megathread

Want tips and tricks? Read all the tips and tricks provided by you, the users. Or submit your own.

Spoiler policy

>> Read the spoiler policy here. <<

TL;DR: Major locations/temples and major character names will be allowed in titles with the release of the game. Titles still must be vague and cannot divulge storylines. Boss names, dungeon weapons, plot points are not allowed in titles.

Titles must begin with [SPOILERS] when discussing the game or they will be removed.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

My Mom made this laptop skin for me.

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 08:06 PM PST

Zelda meets MadMax

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 09:15 PM PST

Daruk’s Champion Whisky - “Fireproof” with Natural Ore Flavor

Posted: 26 Feb 2018 05:10 AM PST

BotW boot screen (Wii U)

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 02:03 PM PST

Here’s some Zelda fan art that I just finished. I wanted to make the Darknut the harder blue variation, but I kind of feel bad for Link now considering what he has for a tunic.

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 08:35 PM PST

I just ordered "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D". It's my first TLoZ game ever! I'm really looking forward to playing. What can I expect?

Posted: 26 Feb 2018 09:12 AM PST

I really wish they give Botw an after-story

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 09:38 PM PST

After more than 70 hours of game play. I finally decided to collect all the memories and defeat Calamity Ganon (again). But, man, I don't want to put the story to an end and I wish we can have an after-story game play where we enjoin a story of Rebuilding Hyrule after all the destructions. It's just so sad that when Link finally frees Zelda and the world after 100 years the game suddenly ends with a ruined home

submitted by /u/jjiangweilan
[link] [comments]

First tattoo, gotta be LoZ-based!

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 03:47 PM PST

A cool Zelda Majora’s Mask Wallpaper I edited. I was wondering if it looked good and if I should do more?

Posted: 26 Feb 2018 09:44 AM PST

Hylean Shield Wall Painting

Posted: 26 Feb 2018 08:42 AM PST

Got ALBW today and all i can say is wow.

Posted: 26 Feb 2018 08:31 AM PST

literally everything about the game when i started playing was great including the music.

submitted by /u/stuntboy34
[link] [comments]

My Zelda collection!

Posted: 26 Feb 2018 08:16 AM PST

I had to post it on imgur, I couldn't get a good image of it all in one picture so it's multiple pics.

My Zelda collection (2/26/18) https://imgur.com/a/KOmhu

submitted by /u/PowerofTheTriforce
[link] [comments]

My complete zelda game collection!

Posted: 26 Feb 2018 05:05 AM PST

Bokoblin BMX

Posted: 26 Feb 2018 09:59 AM PST

Ready for some magic hours (new strategy guide was on my right side)

Posted: 26 Feb 2018 01:34 AM PST

What will next Zelda game look like?

Posted: 26 Feb 2018 10:00 AM PST

Will it be same as Botw? Free roaming etc? Id love that honestly... Same charachter as well but with different story! Would be lit ^

submitted by /u/Rengo98
[link] [comments]

[MC] Do you get anything for fusing all of the kinstones?

Posted: 26 Feb 2018 09:52 AM PST

I'm playing through Minish Cap again, and I've spent hours just walking around finding people to fuse Kinstones with. As tedious as it is sometimes, I think it's a pretty cool idea. And I like doing it as a side quest that I can use to just kill time.

This is my third time playing through the game, and I don't think I've ever fused them all. Do you get something special for fusing all of them? I know that each one gives you something, but is there any "grand prize" for fusing all of them? According to Tingle I have about 36 left (I think that was the last number he told me) but I've still got a decent amount of game left too.

submitted by /u/havens1515
[link] [comments]

My first of many tattoos towards a full Zelda leg sleeve

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 05:06 PM PST

I got a sweet Princess Zelda watercolor tattoo yesterday

Posted: 26 Feb 2018 07:59 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.