Street Fighter The Story of Justin Wong


The Story of Justin Wong

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 12:21 PM PST

When you block that Rashid wall jump mixup, EX spinning mixer and V-trigger shenanigans.

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 03:58 AM PST

Birdie

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 08:06 AM PST

does anyone know where the original image is from, without the copy in front? thanks!

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 11:36 PM PST

Today I turned our hallway lamp into a HADOUKEN!! ⬇↘➡+⏺

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 11:22 AM PST

Street Fighter vs Darkstalkers comic cover variants + Dan

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 04:08 PM PST

Can someone fill me in on the history of the US FGC?

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 05:46 AM PST

So that video of Justin Wong reminded me of something I've always been fascinated about when I first got into SF that I always wanted to learn more about.

Being in Australia, I don't really feel like it exists anywhere near to the same degree, I don't think people get really up an arms about representing there state at OHN.

But the one thing I hear constantly going through interviews with players is the divided scenes in the US, Like west coast vs east coast and to a lesser degree norcal vs socal.

How did this rivalry come about? what were the really big defining moments?

submitted by /u/kastle09
[link] [comments]

Eat a Snickers Sakura, you are not you when you are hungry

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 06:53 AM PST

Do you think Falke is coming in March?

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 10:21 PM PST

I'd be okay with it.

submitted by /u/DeltaRed_MRG
[link] [comments]

Explanation: why Ken's jab randomly misses crouching Cammy

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 05:20 PM PST

Ibuki trial 4 - What am I doing wrong?

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 06:25 AM PST

Mission accomplished: Platinum Trophy unlocked!

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 08:27 AM PST

After spend aprox 700 hours, I finally unlock the Platinum Trophy for SFV. A month ago I thought it was simply impossible xD I'm very calm now. All the salt is gone, all the pressure, etc...

And now my path is crystal clear: continue my training with Zangief, do the missions, farm FM, play casuals and battle lounge and try to collect all the game content.

I want to thank you all, this community is amazing. Thanks for the guides, for the advices, for the good moments, etc... And I'm sorry for the salt xD

I want to give an advice. If anyone want to try the Platinum of this game, take a lot (A LOT) of patience. You will need it.

submitted by /u/Daman_1985
[link] [comments]

Ibuki's max. dmg and stun combos for 10 starters that requires min and max kunai usage with all kind of resources.

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 04:41 AM PST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxtURnRKg00

Feel free to ask about anything, enjoy :)

submitted by /u/HanamichiOnizuka
[link] [comments]

Any way to reduce lag in Sfv on PC

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 08:26 AM PST

So I let my brother borrow the Ps4 for 2 months thinking I'll be fine playing Sfv on PC. But no, game lag and rollback like crazy for almost every single match. It was not like this on the Ps4.

So is there any ways to reduce lag? Port forwarding, changing DNS,...?

submitted by /u/ContentsLover
[link] [comments]

Weekly Hardware Discussion - Sticks, monitors, keyboards, platforms, connection, etc - February 25

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 04:05 AM PST

Welcome to our weekly thread where we talk everything and anything hardware related.

Hardware can actually hold you back without you even realizing it! It's always important to make sure your setup is up to par.

Incomplete list of topics and resources:



  • Sound system
  • Sound delay and testing (important for reactions)
  • Headphones to use (open vs closed)


  • Platforms
  • PC hardware (stick recognition, delay)
  • xbox issues
  • PS3 delay stuff

  • Anything else hardware related
  • Streaming and recording setups
  • Cleaning and maintenance

If you have anything you want to add or change to this list please post below!

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

I actually feel sick when playing against people using alternative accounts.

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 09:53 AM PST

Sorry but I wish I could block players IP to not be forced to play against cowards that could have been Rank Platinum right not but chose to stay at lower levels cause is very easy to beat people who don't know how to play this game very well. This makes me sick and I just turn off the game and go do something else.

I can easily identify this sort of players, usually they have like one character at high level like Karin at level 62 and the other characters are all level 0 or the very least level 8 and they don't have DLC characters, or the very least have just one or two dlc characters, the one they main.

The blacklist feature doesn't help cause we currently can block only 150 players and there are more than 1000 players doing this scheme. They should stop being cowards and keep playing on their own main account and not create a second account pretending to be rookie, bronze, silver or even gold. Sorry for this, but I had to tell someone. If just one person here agree with me I'll be happy to know that I'm not alone.

submitted by /u/thegrudge2007
[link] [comments]

Why do people (in gold) almost never jump/backdash the 2nd SPD?

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 09:35 AM PST

Unless people only don't do this to my geif

submitted by /u/platinummattagain
[link] [comments]

Help. Trying to learn Guile and can't seem to do this trial.

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 09:12 AM PST

Guile's first trial in season 3
St.mp (CH), st.hp, cr.mp xx EX sonic boom
As I've figured out the only moment you can start charging is during st.hp but it seems like not enough time to charge. I do raw st.mp xx sonic boom 10 times out of 10 but this trial throws me off.

submitted by /u/IdoubledareU31
[link] [comments]

High Level Vega Compilation 2

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 04:59 PM PST

Can Kolin use Parry when she is minus?

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 08:40 AM PST

Dunno if its me or the character but can Kolin use parry after unsafe on block moves?

submitted by /u/Banned_From_HLTV
[link] [comments]

What is Winter Brawl's Sunday schedule?

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 10:00 PM PST

Google fails me. So does the Winter Brawl homepage, and Smash.gg.

submitted by /u/Fredasa
[link] [comments]

Nishikin (Blanka) Vs Poongko, Chukipururi (Kolin)

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 08:24 AM PST

Funny & cool moments Episode 106

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 12:52 AM PST

Seeking clarification on character passes in SFV: AE

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 08:15 AM PST

I had library issues with sharing the game between a couple of accounts so bought a new copy of AE for the main one. However, though it had S2's character pass, I can only see the chars purchased with FM, not the entirety of S2. Any solutions?

TLDR: Played the game on an account that had 2 chars from S2 already purchased with FM, long before AE was announced. Now can't see the rest of the S2 cast and don't know what to do.

submitted by /u/SightlessKombat
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.