Hearthstone - When the board is "Well covered against potion of madness"


When the board is "Well covered against potion of madness"

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 05:10 AM PST

Whenever I visit my family, I let the kids play HS on my tablet. If one loses a game, the next one gets a go. It's amazing to see them work together and learn from watching each other, with no netdecking. Probably the purest form of Hearthstone possible.

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 02:46 PM PST

Next Hearthstone Expansion Bingo

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 05:16 PM PST

Out of all the festivals they've done so far, Wildfest is by far the lamest

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 02:57 AM PST

At most this festival amounts to one free wild "heroic" TB (recycled from last year).

They haven't even changed the "home screen" like they did for all the other festivals.

Yes this is better than nothing, but it's pretty close to nothing.

submitted by /u/PidgeonPuncher
[link] [comments]

Request for UI improvement from a lazy gamer

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 06:50 AM PST

Why me

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 09:26 PM PST

Team Rager

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 06:06 AM PST

Every Skulkers wet dream...

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 07:41 AM PST

Defile lethals are so satisfying

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 03:39 AM PST

As a new fairly new player, I nearly had a heart attack seeing this

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 05:44 AM PST

https://imgur.com/a/YiGBh

Sad thing is I'm not sure if I have any good cards to go with either of them.

EDIT: I DID NOT expect this to get so much attention! I did the bad and disenchanted the Mage DK :/ to make a cheap zoo lock deck. I should have came here first. But like I said I didn't expect this...

submitted by /u/10181994
[link] [comments]

GhostASA's Quest Druid OTK during HCT Sydney

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 06:43 PM PST

Sindragosa is bae

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 03:04 AM PST

Just your typical Big Priest v Big Priest matchup

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 07:06 AM PST

I made a glowing Hearthstone out of Mexican beach stone!

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 04:40 PM PST

Won a Mammoth pack (EU)

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 02:55 AM PST

Just received 1 mammoth pack in as a 'gift' on my account. Not sure if this was posted already.

https://i.imgur.com/cQQlIvq.jpg

submitted by /u/Sketchydoodle
[link] [comments]

Magma Rager will be all alone in this upcoming year :(

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 08:19 PM PST

Unfortunately, with this Hearthstone cycle coming to an end, we have to face one most unfair, horrible things in Hearthstone's history.

Magma Rager will be all alone in Standard.

You heard me damn right. I wish it didn't have to come to this, but this needs fixing. As Molten as Magma Rager is, he will no longer have his friends Spooky Boy and Captain Badstats to back him up. My main man Magma's gonna get cold again. :(

u/bbrode and u/mdonais Please don't let this happen. I beg of you, if there is anything you do for this game, please make sure Magma Rager has a friend in the Standard Format. I want to make sure that my Magma Rager doesn't turn into a lonely Ice Rager :(

submitted by /u/Stealthman13
[link] [comments]

Quest for packs: What have you won? (Poll)

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 08:45 AM PST

I just won a minor prize (yay me) and was wondering, what percentile of lucky guys that makes me. So I made a quick poll.

Please, participate so we have some raw numbers to complain about!

(joking)

(about the complains, please participate)

submitted by /u/Deatch
[link] [comments]

Great Mill Rogue-Fatigue Warrior match between Dog and Fibonacci

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 08:43 AM PST

Is there Lethal in this Image? (Note: Doomguard on both Cubes)

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 08:36 AM PST

I've spent $1600 on this game since GvG and I still don't have all of the cards in the collection

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 01:54 PM PST

I've been playing hearthstone since GvG came out and I calculated all of my transaction history on the Battle.net site and it came out to a total of $1600. That's just $1600 on packs. Yeah, it's crazy thinking that I've spent a lot of money on this game since beta, but I've always wanted to complete the collection. It's just mind blowing to me that after I've spent $1600 since Beta, I still don't have all of the cards in the collection. Roughly still missing around 105 cards to complete the collection, and most of them are Epics. Even if I dust all of my 30k dust, I would still be missing some of the cards. I just thought that this was interesting (also an addiction lol) to spend a ton of money on this game throughout the years and still can't get all cards from each expansion.

How many cards are you guys missing/how much have you spent on Hearthstone since you started playing? Curious to know.

submitted by /u/plai679
[link] [comments]

When the RNG is just right

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 05:39 PM PST

I know there have been a few of these recently (as I've been using them for motivation these past weeks) but I just hit legend for the first time! :D

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 01:32 PM PST

Tempostorm's Wild Meta Snapshot #14 (x-post /r/CompetitiveHS)

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 09:48 PM PST

Looks like TempoStorm posted their first post-patch Wild metasnapshot. Looks like Naga is king, and then a bunch of decks that try to beat it before turn 5. Good time to get some ideas before the Wild Tavern Brawl considering everyone will get a free run.

https://tempostorm.com/hearthstone/meta-snapshot/wild/2018-02-24

submitted by /u/BigShowB3
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.