Street Fighter Sign up and compete in tonight's weekly online tournament or join the round robin for some extra sets.


Sign up and compete in tonight's weekly online tournament or join the round robin for some extra sets.

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 07:18 AM PST

Valentines Day is in 2 days. Not related to the tournament, just a friendly reminder.

New tournament rules will not be implemented until we work out logistics


Monday, Feb. 12th

EAST COAST SIGN UPS

ROUND ROBIN

Friday, Feb. 16th

WEST COAST SIGN UPS


TOURNAMENT DISCORD HERE


EAST COAST STREAM HERE

Round Robin Stream Here

WEST COAST STREAM HERE


Tournament Flair Medals:

Special Medal sub flairs:
- Gold Medal for 1st place.
- Silver Medal for 2nd place.
- Bronze Medal for 3rd place.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StreetFighter/wiki/v/rsf_sfv_weekly_tournament

submitted by /u/Joe_Munday
[link] [comments]

Blanka Trailer!

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 08:01 AM PST

Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition - Blanka Gameplay Trailer

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 08:04 AM PST

Blanka, the Warrior of the Amazon, Charges in to Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition on February 20!

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 08:19 AM PST

[CMV] Boss challenges in extra battle should be free to play

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 06:36 AM PST

First of all I'm only referring to the challenges involving shin akuma and bison so far. I have no complaints about spending FM to acquire costumes.

Personally, I think this is great additional 'offline' content that supplements the game. The mode has a lot of potential so it should be accessible to every player.

As of now, these boss battles leave the beginners out because realistically only intermediate to advanced players are able to clear this without spending a ridiculous amount of FM. This doesn't make much sense when the game was designed for casual players in mind.

My biggest gripe is that playing this mode is not rewarding at all and very costly to play. I think I speak for most people that I want to further test out the AI after beating it or challenge myself with other characters/strategies. It's also a great way for anyone to practice their execution and reactions.

Capcom should reward people for playing the game and I hope they change their strategy regarding this mode.

submitted by /u/risarisa
[link] [comments]

I created Guile in WWE 2K18. Created his SFV outfit as well. Let me know what you guys think :)

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 06:40 AM PST

Blanka Battle, Story and Nostalgia costumes revealed.

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 08:05 AM PST

The Blanka Tease is On!

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 06:49 PM PST

Street Fighter II Arcade cabinets to its perfection.

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 07:24 AM PST

NuckleDu will sponsor a local Floridian to go to EVO 2018 for Street Fighter 5: Arcade Edition

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 08:30 PM PST

Viewtiful Joe Costume has removable mask

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 12:48 AM PST

Blanka news coming tomorrow!!!

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 07:05 PM PST

Chun Li by artgerm

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 10:24 AM PST

Tokaigi 2018 Exhibition Match FT5 Nemo VS Itazan

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 01:33 AM PST

[Daily General Lounge] Here is a collection of general information & useful resources. Casual conversations, quick questions and answers are welcome!

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 04:06 AM PST

This thread provides a place for everyone to ask simple questions and chat about anything reasonably on topic. To new players and new members of the community alike we encourage you tap into all of the resources of this sub.

  • If you're a new player looking for players around your same skill level, check out the New Challenger, the go to place for new players trying to level up!

  • If you want to learn how to play and become a better player at Street Fighter V, you must check out the useful resources below:

Street Fighter V Character Data & Move Lists

Rashid R. Mika ChunLi Ryu Ken
Cammy Laura Zangief Karin Nash
M.Bison Birdie Vega Necalli Dhalsim
F.A.N.G Alex Guile Ibuki Balrog
Juri Urien Akuma Kolin Ed
Abigail Menat Zeku Sakura

Character Discussion Index for character specific combos, tips and matchups

General FAQ

  1. I'm new to SFV and this is overwhelming! What do I do?
  2. Where can I find a basic overview of each character?
  3. What does _____ mean?
  4. Where can I find combos?
  5. How can I stop being bad?
  6. Are there other Fighting Game communities?
  7. Where can I find replays?
  8. Can my computer handle Street Fighter V?
    • Click here to see Street Fighter V PC Recommended Specs!
  9. What's Footsies?
  10. Execution problems?
  11. Advanced Techniques?
submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

SFV Beginner/Intermediate Tips?

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 06:16 AM PST

I just bought regular SFV and the season 1 pass last night and I'm excited to jump into the game tonight, but I need some tips to help me along. Give me your best please!

submitted by /u/heaf12
[link] [comments]

How would YOU balance Rashid?

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 07:22 PM PST

With all the Abigail talk lately, I feel it can be easy to forget about the other "broken character" in the game: Rashid.

You don't see him online much, which is probably people don't talk about him much. Yet, there was 1, 2 or even 3 of them in every Asian top 8 last season.

As a refresher, here are the tools that make Rashid strong:

  • Insane corner carry
  • Top tier anti-air, with H Mixer covering both sides without needing to time a crosscut
  • Great CC damage
  • Excellent VT1 that allows insane corner pressure and mixup
  • Excellent VT2 that gives access to true 50/50, great pressure and insane damage conversion
  • L.Mixer: A forward moving special that's safe on block, can be confirmed into a longer version of itself that gives a KD with oki, has insane corner carry
  • EX Whirlwind Shot: A + on block special that combos on hit that leaves him right in your face
  • Has a command run that basically gives a mixup between a L Mixer but with even more corner carry or grab
  • A wall bounce with multiple angles that requires different AA timings
  • Excellent normals (st.MP +3 on block, st.MK goes super far and moves him forward, st.LK is 3f and combos into cr.MK on ch, cr.LK has more range than a lot of mediums, etc.)
  • Cr.HP: A far reaching CC button that is also cancellable and that also hits twice and that also combos into cr.MK (wtf?)
  • Fastest sweep in the game with excellent range
  • Excellent jump in buttons (and jump arc)
  • Can stall the fireball game with his own fireball
  • EX Eagle Spike: 1 meter safe way out of the corner, fireball invincible. Makes it so you can never truly corner him.

If you were to look at all those points individually, you might be inclined to think there's nothing broken about Rashid. However, the whole is bigger than the sum of its part and what you end up with a all powerful and basically flawless character. More than that, the character can execute his gameplan without requiring particularly high amount of skills, reads or reflexes, because his pressure is completely safe.

With the hope that there will be a patch 3.5, how would you change Rashid so that he's a more reasonable character?

TLDR: https://twitter.com/TheAlexValle/status/955528673691541504

submitted by /u/TheCodingHuman
[link] [comments]

Switch- online popularity (midwest USA)

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 10:22 AM PST

Thinking about buying the game for mostly online play and I'm curious about the popularity of Nintendo switch players is in the US. If it takes a while to find a match, lag, anything else relevant

submitted by /u/Swearingpear
[link] [comments]

PoongKo has an anime moment with his Evil Ryu

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 07:51 AM PST

[Fan-art] Chun-Li by Sochie

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 10:29 AM PST

Blanka Talbain comparison

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 09:47 AM PST

How do I play this game online and not get mad at laggy players?

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 02:06 AM PST

Tite says it all, netcode in this game seems ridiculous. I fight my friends online (who live in the same town as me, different isps) and it's pretty smooth. But about 70% of the time when I play casual/ranked, and ill have the setting at 4-5 bars, it feels like the other player randomly lags and stutters terribly, making it un playable. Should I only search for ps4 users? Also I do not have this problem in Tekken 7 or mkx nearly this much.

submitted by /u/delocatedjon
[link] [comments]

Rashid Part 4?!

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 09:12 AM PST

Any tips? I keep getting the shit combo'd out of me. I'm very casual at SF games. I had play data of when we could earn FM offline much more (story, low survival difficulties, etc.) so I have FM saved up (just under 100k rn). But I've wasted over 10k on this one fight (did all others in 1 and 2 for the 3rd I think). But this one feels significantly harder. Feel like Crapcom just wasted not only my fight money here, but also on the ones I won if I can't do this. He also blocks everything almost and will even start blocking infinitely, like the spinning kick spam I tried doing with Akuma. He blocked every one and then countered with a kill-combo. I can barely move. I even tried Rashid, but for some god-forsaken reason he literally ignores my button inputs. I try to do eagle spike and he just kicks the air. I try to do aerial eagle spike and he just hits the ground and kicks or does regular eagle spike on landing. I got him over halfway down then he stopped listening again and so I kept getting hit. Plus the seemingly homing tornadoes kept hitting me too and he spams the shit out of them. So is there something I can do to get the W out of this? Character and strat that works for noobs like me? Any help is appreciated

submitted by /u/Lights_Paladin
[link] [comments]

Ken shimmy

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 06:37 PM PST

Abigail Season 3 Oki - A slightly different approach to usual - It's my first tech video - Please be gentle :-)

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 08:49 AM PST

What helps yoy adapt to the opponent?

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 07:59 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.