Smite - Zhong Kui skin "Ohhh Kui Kui"


Zhong Kui skin "Ohhh Kui Kui"

Posted: 26 Feb 2018 05:12 PM PST

How I feel playing smite way too often.

Posted: 26 Feb 2018 07:36 AM PST

It's like joining a book club where all the other members are illiterate.

submitted by /u/LostSif
[link] [comments]

Incon's Top 5 Supports and Support Build!

Posted: 26 Feb 2018 03:09 PM PST

Hey Reddit! Been a hot minute since I have come along here to post!

I have recently made a support guide for building, as well as a top 5 supports video, so you know what gods are in the meta and have a general idea on how to build them.

I know support has been a hard learning curve this season, so I help it can help out my fellow support players!(We don't need any extra problems, we already 4 levels down).

Build Guide: https://youtu.be/8euy0Z8hs-s

Top 5 Supports: https://youtu.be/sHjkR4_KFNU

I will also be checking in on this post this evening, if you have any support questions or Smite questions in general, please feel free to leave them here!

submitted by /u/Incontinentia1994
[link] [comments]

Zhong Kui Skin Concept - Solilokui

Posted: 26 Feb 2018 06:58 PM PST

Figured I'd share this again since the desire for a Zhong Kui skin has picked up again: https://sgrayda.deviantart.com/art/Solilokui-704307757

submitted by /u/LoneWanderer2580
[link] [comments]

Butt-clenching intensifies

Posted: 26 Feb 2018 10:05 AM PST

Hi I'm Thom (or, F.). You might not know me, let's fix that. AMaA!

Posted: 26 Feb 2018 06:52 AM PST

Hey, I'm Thom. Some people call me "F." (pronounced fdot but i'm not from Florida)
Here are my social medias:

(no cute emoji for twitter) http://twitter.com/fdotny
📸 http://instagram.com/fdotny
🎮 http://twitch.tv/fswag
📺 http://youtube.com/fdotny
📠 http://discord.gg/pE5bps6

I've been working in smite esports for a few years, before that I was playing smite and 'working' in smite esports for fun :].

More specifically, I'm a commentator for the Smite Pro League (and other stuff). Excited to answer questions about the job, but keep in mind there are some things I can't answer, and some things I don't even know the answer to (mostly math related).

I like games, sports, dogs, music, and a lot of other things.

BORN OF THE /R/SMITE

I'll answer all of the questions here that I can, and I'll put the best in a video on my youtube. thanks for hangin!

submitted by /u/F-dot
[link] [comments]

Smite got me hella mad ! I was bamboozled ! :(

Posted: 26 Feb 2018 08:26 PM PST

Nu Wa's ult hasn't been updated in 3-4 years.

Posted: 26 Feb 2018 02:59 PM PST

Currently with shell, chalices, meditation and free active/relic items (aka aegis) Nu Wa's ult is frustrating to try and use effectively at early levels, especially since it has almost as long of a cool down as aegis itself, and since your gonna wait until you can kill with it, their aegis's will for sure be up again. That isn't even counting the fact that it only does 100 damage at rank one.

I feel SOMETHING should be added/changed about Nu Wa's ult, I'm not asking for 100+ damage added on top of it's current state (a little damage early might help), but maybe something that could be relevant to team fights, chasing, and/or even have interactability with the rest of her kit, say like her minions.

This ult hasn't been last changed since 2014, and if anyone remembers then, you remember that aegis you HAD to buy into, now it is free along with MANY other Nu Wa ult stopping options, and I believe a change needs to happen.

submitted by /u/Phreckl0lz
[link] [comments]

/r/Smite in a nutshell

Posted: 26 Feb 2018 12:02 AM PST

Gold key

Posted: 26 Feb 2018 05:12 PM PST

Hey guys just wanted to discuss something that has been happening for me over the past 2 months, so I play on PS4 and I was buying the adventure bundles.

I had one gold key in my vault not being used yet then the Hercopolis adventure went live any my key disappeared.

So after months of emailing support back and forth and being told they would fix it several times (I had to send five separate support tickets cost they just started to ignore me) I finally got a short but sweet "We can't replace any lost keys" email this afternoon, and I for one think this is bull.

Through no fault of my own I am missing out on content I paid for and I just wondered if any of you had any suggestions.

Thanks for reading and sorry if this is in the wrong place. ( First post here)

submitted by /u/Tale-of-the-wolf
[link] [comments]

1 in 8000th of a chance

Posted: 26 Feb 2018 09:24 AM PST

Chibi Senpai Daji

Posted: 26 Feb 2018 09:57 AM PST

Vamana should have an Aang inspired skin.

Posted: 26 Feb 2018 11:31 AM PST

What are your thoughts.

submitted by /u/JoaoVoltZ
[link] [comments]

My Submission for the Da Ji art contest - Wrath of the Nine Tails

Posted: 26 Feb 2018 01:33 PM PST

When you are about to get a penta but have that one guy on your team

Posted: 26 Feb 2018 02:33 PM PST

When you chillin in lane but discordia is a thot

Posted: 26 Feb 2018 01:23 PM PST

For all my fellow rank grinders out there.

Posted: 26 Feb 2018 07:23 PM PST

I suggest turning off smite in game music and use Spotify while you play instead. Makes the game so much more fun. Nothing like jamming out to your favorite playlist while winning games.Especially when a song goes perfect with a team fight or even just laning phases

submitted by /u/Rabid_Blacky
[link] [comments]

[Serious] Thank you, Hi-Rez

Posted: 26 Feb 2018 06:31 AM PST

Hey guys.

I honestly want to take a moment and say thank you for the game. I realize that it must be exhausting dealing with the passionate community around the game and all, so I just wanted to take my time and say thank you to everybody from casters to community managers to anybody in between for the labor and passion you guys have put in the game. I can't speak for everybody in the sub-reddit, but I really appreciate the effort you guys are doing in making the game a house-hold name. Sometimes, I am confused with some of the decisions the company takes in regards to some stuff, nevertheless, I guess you can't really please everybody.

I look forward to more Smite news in the upcoming months. I'm excited on the things you have in store for the game and hopefully, y'all continue to improve the game. Much love, God bless, and I wish you guys all the best.

submitted by /u/Strellified
[link] [comments]

Does this game force you to have 50% W/L ratio

Posted: 26 Feb 2018 03:46 AM PST

I went on a really good win streak with my friend getting paired up with golds and platinum players and doing well. at this point i'm at like 32 wins 25 losses give or take.

Then 5 games in a row I am getting paired with bronze silvers who don't know how to play. I had a Neith who went all attack speed no damage and i was support. What annoyed me more is i called carry first and he didn't call anything and just picked.

I looked at the top tiers like master and GM and they have very close to 50% W/L ratio and I feel that the game forces this for you. I have seen post on here on 'How to get a win streak on ranked" and the answer people was saying was to have a losing streak just before...

submitted by /u/Wainwrbj01
[link] [comments]

Are you trying to bait us HiRez?

Posted: 26 Feb 2018 09:18 AM PST

What is Nike good at?

Posted: 26 Feb 2018 10:50 AM PST

I honestly cant seem to wrap my head around her.

Her 2 should make her other abilities better than the average warrior ability, to compensate that she basically only has 3 abilities total. But it really feels like her 2 just brings her abilities on par with other warrior's abilities.

Her 3 is great. But in the end she really only has one damage ability and long cooldowns. even with 30-40% CDR, i go into a fight, do 2-1 and then Im useless until I can do my 1 again. Yes she survives, but that doesnt really matter if your opponents can simply ignore you.

Other warriors have so much more to offer. Chaac is incredibly safe to play and a survivalist. Plus he brings quite a bit of utility for your team.

Amaterasu and Bellona are proper "in your face" warriors and can bully the enemy's squishys.

But Nike? She jumps in, moans 3 times, and thats it.

What am I missing? I like her design, and I like her passive. But I dont understand what to do with her. Ability based with long cooldowns, low damage, meh to alright waveclear and little utility.

submitted by /u/NoobZero
[link] [comments]

Give Pyromancer camp RNG effects, along with its speed boost.

Posted: 26 Feb 2018 09:56 AM PST

For example maybe a Watermancer or Windmancer spawns randomly in its place, granting other effects such as out of combat movement speed or mana/hp regeneration. You would have 5 types of mancers/wizards that each grant diffirent abilities or passives for short period of time, which could help certain team comps.

With Gold Fury and FG being locked into the Voice Pack, their effects and names aren't going to be changed. At least with pyro we can explore and make him into a more diverse jungle objective.

Got this idea from the Elemental dragons of LoL. seems like a neat idea, just wanted to get your thoughts on the matter.

submitted by /u/AbyssalOrca
[link] [comments]

[Fanart/Concept Art] Sol and Mani

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 10:11 PM PST

LAG

Posted: 26 Feb 2018 07:21 PM PST

Season 5.3 Endgame Mage Builds With In Depth Numbers (Top 10% Damage Builds For Each God)

Posted: 26 Feb 2018 05:48 AM PST

Welcome back to my mage build guide / reccomendations for 5.3. The goal of this is to find the best damaging builds for each god's ability combo. I understand damage is not everything, but below is a list of maxmium damage builds with other desirable stats. So, lets go over what happened to patch 5.3 for magical item:

Items that were nerfed for 5.3:

Typhon's Fang - this item got its lifesteal nerfed, but picking it up is very viable in terms of damage as your sole source of lifesteal or paired with Bancorft's Talon.

Warlock's Staff - not providing as much power as before, its still viable for a double stack build with Book of Thoth, can be paired with Typhon's Fang for a balance of health and lifesteal and still provide lots of damage.

Other Items of Note for 5.3:

Book of the Dead - shield has been nerfed and with Soul Gem back in the game and Warlock's Staff still potent, its hard to pick this item up, it does more damage paired with Book of Thoth, but with penetration being more important this season, I think better options are out there for items.

Soul Gem - the item is being re-introduced with more passive damage. It is a solid pickup for when the passive is used, has lifesteal and cooldown reduction. When the passive is not active, the item lacks damage and buying it alone is around a 7% damage loss and building it might require the other 5 slots being top damage items for it to be viable. Pairing it with Warlock's Staff from a damage standpoint is only viable if you double stack with Book of Thoth.

Build Recommendations:

Looking at all these builds, damage is the top goal. Soul Reaver passive is not included so it is a solid pickup as well. You have anti-heal, cooldown reduction, lifesteal, double stacking, movement, so a little bit of everything a mage could want in a top damaging build. The only caution is the damage loss between these builds can be 5% from the top build to the bottom so deviating from these builds without a specific purpose or checking an indivdual's god's filter might cause lots of damage loss, but each build maximizes the damage based on having the other desirable stats:

  • Shoes of the Magi, Bancroft's Talon, Typhon's Fang, Spear of the Magus, Spear of Desolation, Book of Thoth (Double Lifesteal, Cooldown)

  • Shoes of the Magi, Rod of Tahuti, Divine Ruin, Spear of the Magus, Book of Thoth, Soul Reaver (Anti Heal, Soul Reaver)

  • Shoes of the Magi, Rod of Tahuti, Divine Ruin, Spear of the Magus, Shaman's Ring, Book of Thoth (Anti Heal, Movement)

  • Shoes of the Magi, Rod of Tahuti, Divine Ruin, Spear of the Magus, Spear of Desolation, Book of Thoth (Anti Heal, Cooldown)

  • Shoes of the Magi, Rod of Tahuti, Spear of the Magus, Spear of Desolation, Book of Thoth, Soul Reaver (Cooldown, Soul Reaver)

  • Shoes of the Magi, Rod of Tahuti, Spear of the Magus, Spear of Desolation, Shaman's Ring, Book of Thoth (Movement)

  • Shoes of the Magi, Rod of Tahuti, Spear of the Magus, Spear of Desolation, Warlock's Staff, Book of Thoth (Double Stack, Cooldown)

  • Shoes of the Magi, Rod of Tahuti, Typhon's Fang, Spear of the Magus, Spear of Desolation, Book of Thoth (Single Lifesteal, Cooldown)

  • Shoes of the Magi, Spear of the Magus, Spear of Desolation, Shaman's Ring, Book of Thoth, Soul Reaver (Movement, Soul Reaver)

Effects of Soul Gem:

Soul Gem is an interesting item, it has lifesteal, health, cooldown, and a Soul Reaver like passive and a heal. For alot of gods, you need to combo 2x to get the passive ready, which is easy to do on minions, but if you cannot proc it say at the beginning of the teamfight during your first combo, it might not be worth it. Looking at the damage loss during the downtime of the passive, the item from a damage point of view is a high risk high reward item on certain gods. Some gods can use it very well, while others cannot. I have included a tab in the spreadsheet below that shows the damage with the proc as if it comes from the first ability of the combo.

And here is the spreadsheet, to view a gods combo, click on the filter icon next to God / Rotation, then under "Filter By Values", select clear and then check the god you want to see and click "OK". To save time, I have formatted the sheet this way, but if you want each god to have its own tab, let me know in the comments for next time:

(Large File 40,000 rows) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GPHvt-uXP58XTevzGrRE0y5JulCtEWltY_GWJcU4Ofw/edit?usp=sharing

Next up in the coming days, I want to deliver the same content for magical adc, physical adc, and provide a damage curve for what order can you build each of the builds listed above to maximize damage at every item completion, so let me know if you would like any other builds tested.

submitted by /u/ImpishCoconut
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.