Skyrim - This amazing Skyrim art wallpaper


This amazing Skyrim art wallpaper

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 05:07 PM PST

Dovahkiin Cat

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 03:21 PM PST

All villains just deserve a second chance

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 05:21 AM PST

Solitude panorama from Dragon Bridge

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 07:31 PM PST

Who else has put over 3000 hours in Skyrim over a 6 year period and on over 3 different consoles? ��

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 04:47 AM PST

Does anyone play just vanilla Skyrim? And have you been playing it for 100's of hours?

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 04:25 AM PST

Just curious if anyone goes that long without modding! Anyone? Any just wondering why have you not tried modding yet? Just curious not bashing!

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Surprentis
[link] [comments]

HUMBLE.

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 12:37 AM PST

Hubby issues

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 11:02 PM PST

Story Time: The worst thief at Goldenglow

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 03:51 PM PST

Hey guys,

So I recently picked up skyrim for switch (which is awesome by the way, can finally play skyrim on the toilet!) and had something happen to me that was too perfectly a "welcome back" from the game that I had to share here.

So normally I always end up playing stealth builds with just different weapons on top so when I started this time around I decided to go for brute Heavy Armor 2H weapon type of build. Did the companions story line first to get that werewolf form and Aela as my follower. After getting her I needed a kickass armor set for her to wear, and so I decided on getting the nightingale set for her. I was prepared for a rough mission line since I was about as stealthy as a frost troll running out of a cave but I was never prepared for this:

I get to the Goldenglow Estate quest, and decided to find out how much murder the Thieves guild was really ok with. I walk up to the main gate and hear the mercenary call out, "Thats far enough traveler!" when suddenly the cry of a dragon above! Everyone inside the estate went nuts and started running around trying to shoot at it. I take the chance and sprint through the estate to the honey stacks in the back and start burning. I turned to run into the estate and hopefully the guards wont care anymore, but as I turn around 4 of them are already running across the yard twords me. Fk it, I turned into a werewolf and started mauling everyone, the more I killed the more that would show up. Finally after killing an uncomfortable amount of guards I changed back and went inside. Pretty much killed my way through everyone there until I found the guy I was supposed to pickpocket. The man ive spent many MANY playthroughs walking up to as slowly as possible too mouthing, "Please dont notice me please dont notice me..." You know what he was doing? Crouching in the corner looking RIGHT AT ME and not saying or doing anything, I can only assume he was shting himself after a warewolf just barged in with a dragon outside and murdered several dozen guards. I decided I would just pickpocket him and make my way on, because I remember Brynjolf specifically said try not to kill him. No matter what I did though he would notice me and suddenly gain a pair of balls and charge. After a few quicksave tries I gave up and decided I would just run away, his dagger did barely any damage to me anyway. So Im now making my way to the basement with this guy behind me yelling and stabbing wildly. I see the last 2 guard by the safe and start killing them, only to have him just jump in front of my attack and get cut down. "Oh well I tried..." as I grab the bill of sale and escaped through the sewers. I get back expecting to be immediately expelled from the Thieves guild because I left no one alive there... nope. They LOVED my work and said nothing negative in the dialogue at all. I can only assume Bethesda never added in a "You shouldn't have murdered everyone" dialogue because that was by far the least stealthy and most terrible run I've done at goldenglow... but also by far the funniest.

God I missed this game, the switch version is bringing back so much nostalgia for me

submitted by /u/slickiss
[link] [comments]

RP Character Race Help

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 04:05 AM PST

Hi, I'm new to Reddit, and this is my first post! I am looking for some thoughts on a Skyrim character I need to make.

I don't have all the backstory details worked out because things will change based on the character's race.

I want to make a character to play through the Dark Brotherhood storyline. However, I have specific things in mind, for this character.

I want him to have a streak of zealotry to him. He was a soldier and something happened to cause him to "snap", in a way.

He believes in the ideals of The Empire, but will also be all-in when he joins the brotherhood. He will be using two daggers. (And yes, Stealth) He's not just another Stealth Archer.

I almost see this character as religious. However, he is a cold, violent, killer. He is a slight bit like The Punisher, without his moral code. He's not completely evil, just violently gray.

So, my question to you who have the attention span to have read this far is, do you see this character being most interesting as an Imperial, a Breton, or a Nord?

He's savage enough to have the hand war-paint on his face, yet won't shy away from striking a deal with a Daedric Prince. And he's a killer.

If you've read all this, I'd like to thank you for taking the time and effort to do so. And I'd like your thoughts, opinions, and advice. First off, I've never even played a " Rogue" type of character in Skyrim, before. So, I don't know all I'll be getting into. So, any advice is most welcome. And, I'm only on my PS3, so no mods for me. I've just been trying to hash this out myself, for a while, and I can't seem to finalize my thoughts on this. I figure reading other people's thoughts on this character or the intricacies of the lore, or even build/game-play advice might give me new insight into this character. Thanks.

This was my first post, and I'm pretty excited about it. Too excited.

submitted by /u/CzarOfCT
[link] [comments]

Taking a break from all this Dragonborn business ��

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 10:59 PM PST

I want to play a mage for the first time in 400+ hours of Skyrim... Any tips? I’m an Altmer.

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 01:44 AM PST

Overlooking Alftand

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 02:23 AM PST

First Argonian character and first playthrough with mods! Meet Sniffs-Less-Meals and his Khajit follower!

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 05:14 PM PST

My First Skyrim Poster

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 10:30 PM PST

Anyone else like being overpowered?

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 03:34 PM PST

I only ever beat the game when playing as a two hander orc and i thoroughly enjoyed it. I'd storm into a dungeon in full dragon scale armor, wielding a dragon bone sword, and slaughter every one in no time.
This time I rolled a pure mage to experience other aspects of the game but again found myself leveling up enchanting just to get those sweet fortify destruction enchants. I like seeing my enemys' corpses flying around while I zap them with my thunderbolts. I'm pretty squishy as i wear no armor but still thanks to the stagger my spells cause even dragons aren't a big deal. I'm in my 90s in destruction and I'm hardly PC level 32. Can't wait to get my lightning storm. Thanks to the enchants it should cost some 14 magicka/second. I noticed that all I focus on is my damage output. Protection spells, or illusion, don't matter. I only need to use health and mana potions when fighting powerful bosses. I also find fortify destruction potions i made useful sometimes, +50% damage.
I guess all i need to experience now is playing as an OP sneak archer. :)

submitted by /u/efqf
[link] [comments]

Who is a Vanilla NPC you wish was marriageable?

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 07:55 PM PST

I feel like the Vanilla game doesn't have enough marrieageable NPC's and was wondering who you would nominate to be marriagable (Excluding Serana, since everyone wants her to be marriageable)

My personal choices would be Feralda, since she is a pleasant, attractive and down to earth Altmer, and the Eight know there aren't enough marriageable Altmer in Skyrim.

My other choice would be Kharjo, because he is a really great character, and there are no marriageable Khajiit in Skyrim.

Edit: Now take a shot for every time I said "marriageable". Oops.

submitted by /u/Barion_Gaming
[link] [comments]

The Legend of Krately House... wtf?

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 08:27 PM PST

I almost never, ever read books in Skyrim unless they're short and grab my interest from the beginning.

One night I was playing SSE on a werewolf character and it was nighttime in the game, as well. I came across a hill with a bench, campfire, and tent near Riverwood -- and a few ghosts! Pretty sure the ghosts were from Immersive Skyrim Creatures.

Anyhow, the book was on the bench, and the title sounded interesting right from the start, so of course I had to read it after dealing with the ghosts. It ended up being longer than most books I've read, but somehow it kept my attention, especially since I've become reacquainted with that style of writing after studying "Hamlet" and "A Raisin in the Sun" recently.

And the ending... Spoiler

So yeah. I suggest you read it.

submitted by /u/ItsBabySheep
[link] [comments]

Do you kill a guard if they say, "you've been tending the hounds? You smell like a wet dog."

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 05:22 AM PST

I am kind of sick of that dialogue so in Windhelm, I killed him.

submitted by /u/noobnoobhoneymaster
[link] [comments]

Has Anyone Played TESO? How Does the Single Player Elements Compare to Skyrim?

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 07:03 AM PST

Hey guys, just wondering if any of you have played TESO extensively. How did you find it? How is the story, the customization, more specifically - how do these elements compare to Skyrim? Will it be a similar sort of fix? Thanks!

submitted by /u/AtreusEld
[link] [comments]

Introducing Amazon Echo: Skyrim Dark Brotherhood Edition

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 04:35 AM PST

New to Skyrim

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 06:46 AM PST

Hey guys!

Just got Skyrim a few days ago and i'm looking for advice on what i should do, I'm going to play on legendary and make a mage only build. I was wondering if anyone could supply me with a good mod list for enhanced textures, water, QOL, ect(Or even any mage spell mods that arent broken OP).

Any advice on what i should spec into or what i should be doing to get a decent head start as a mage, I dont know anything about enchanting and alchemy or if they even make a difference with mage specs.

I would really appreciate it, I'd do it myself but i don't know anything about this game so far.

Also, how are the DLCs? Are they worth it?

submitted by /u/Formless_Oedon
[link] [comments]

Tis but a flesh wound

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 07:07 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.