Elder Scrolls Online - When you open a pack of crisps at school |
- When you open a pack of crisps at school
- DON'T DELETE YOUR BANK ALTS YET! I did, and now I'm missing her 200 items.
- PSA Storage bug still exists
- Thank all heavens above, Relentless Focus is amazing now.
- Scalecaller Peak and Fang Lair Veteran (Full Runs)
- made a half-finished hot air balloon(dwarven style) on PTS. what do you guys think? should i continue?
- Is this some kind of weird bug or did I just find my long lost twin?
- [PC] List of non functioning addons
- Confirmed on live Outfit slot price: 1500 crowns
- [Xbox] The return of Penguin Shindig; Vestige of a Vestige. A tale of heartbreak and wasted crowns
- Heavy attack bug is back! [PC]
- PSA: Be sure to go to the outfit station with the character all of your motifs are on
- Add-on request: outfit items sorting without light/med/heavy/weapon categories
- I just love how hilariously disrespectful this BoW kill move is to short people. Now I wish I was tall!
- Some tips for someone just starting to Tank after being a Stam DPS?
- So is summon storm atronach good now for sorcs?
- Newbie's time: make clear the dependence between CP and dropped loot, please
- Send help!!!
- PC/Mac Patch Notes v3.3.5 (Dragon Bones & Update 17)
- [Guide] New Master Writ Vendor - updated for Dragon Bones DLC
- thanks zenimax for the outfit update
- Animation and actual movement
- Would the Way of Martial Knowledge set proc from DoTs?
| When you open a pack of crisps at school Posted: 12 Feb 2018 02:22 PM PST
| ||
| DON'T DELETE YOUR BANK ALTS YET! I did, and now I'm missing her 200 items. Posted: 12 Feb 2018 11:56 AM PST "I had a bank alt named Buys-Nice-Things, who had a full 200 item inventory of jewlery and monster helmets and shoulders. I deposited ALL 200 of those items into the new storages chests and named the boxes with what was in them. Jewlery One, Jewlery Two, Monster Sets AthruN, Monster Sets OthruZ. After depositing all 200 of her items, I logged out, and deleted her. Why have a bank alt now? I logged back into a different toon, and started putting more items into the Jewlery Two box. I realized some items in, "Hey, this box should have been like half full." Going back to the other named boxes, absolutely everyhing from Buys-Nice-Things was gone, all 200 items. " That is what my support ticket says, ticket numbers 180212-001594 and 180212-001562 If the intended use of these items is for only the character that deposited the items to see them, then obviously I'm screwed. And obviously, being the moron I am expecting stuff to work correctly on launch day, I did not expect that deleted my character would REMOVE everything I had placed into the chests from her inventory. The items I placed in the chests from other characters is still present. "Well you obviously didn't move the items before deleting her." Brilliant! How could I not notice! Except for the fact that the boxes I deposited her inventory into still remained renamed, which I had also done on her. The names of the boxes stayed, the items haven't. I deleted the toon as I had no more character slots, and was going to make a new character with her slot so I could get the last housing storage box through the level up system. SO PSA TL;DR: DON'T DELETE YOUR BANKS ALTS YET zos'edUPDATE: The server is back online, and the items are still missing. So much for that idea. UPDATE UPDATE: I got a response to my support tickets. I was told they were going to try and restore the character, and that should make the items show back up in the storage boxes. Logged into her, and checked her inventory, empty. Ran to my storage boxes and ALL ITEMS HAVE BEEN RESTORED. Right where I left them, in the boxes. For once, I can say Thank you ZOS UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE: To explain what happened so this doesn't happen to you! When I deleted my character Buys-Nice-Things, everything in the new chest that was associated with her because she deposited the items was deleted when I deleted her. Through my husband and some forum posts and from what people found on the PTS; that is because the boxes were told to delete the character ID items when the character was gone. This is to prevent other people from taking stuff from your boxes, since they're bound. Does this make sense? No. That stuff wasn't bound to her originally, seeing as she's level 3 and all her items were cp160. That's the bug. The character ID for those items should have been "my account" not the character itself. You wanna get rid of your bank alt? Put her stuff in the BANK and then move them to a kept toon first before deleting and moving the stuff to the new storage boxes. Don't have the bank alt touch them at all. I didn't try moving them to just the bank first, so if that breaks it too that's on you. I took the extra step and moved them again first. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 12 Feb 2018 11:46 PM PST
| ||
| Thank all heavens above, Relentless Focus is amazing now. Posted: 13 Feb 2018 01:16 AM PST They did it, they finally did it... When you've struck the target 5 times and spectral bow is available for use but the timer times out - FEAR NOT! Recasting Relentless Focus gives you the ability to use spectral bow right off the get go without having to strike the target 5 times again. No longer must you time it perfectly or stare at your buff bar for spectral bow management - let your disease ridden or magic arrows fly without a worry in the world PRAISE TALOS PRAISE ZENIMAX [link] [comments] | ||
| Scalecaller Peak and Fang Lair Veteran (Full Runs) Posted: 13 Feb 2018 12:21 AM PST I am still working on the guides for both Dungeons, if you are having troubles you can already watch full runs here (keep in mind the videos are from PTS): Fang Lair Hardmode: https://youtu.be/NQ6JBVT-644 I will also stream those dungeons in the next few days: https://www.twitch.tv/alcasthq [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 12 Feb 2018 03:12 PM PST
| ||
| Is this some kind of weird bug or did I just find my long lost twin? Posted: 12 Feb 2018 07:35 PM PST Hi! I was running around Auridon when I noticed a character almost identical to mine (my char is on the left): https://imgur.com/a/lnZ8b We have the same exact face structure, eyebrows, hair, makeup, skin tone, eye colour, even jewelry and armor styles - the only thing different is belt, weapon styles, and she has an aqua dye instead of white. I am really picky about my character's appearances and spend hours to perfect them and I feel like she was pretty unique... A few seconds after I ran up to her she ran off and when I tried to message her she had already logged off, so I couldn't ask her. Has anyone else noticed this? Is it a bug? [link] [comments] | ||
| [PC] List of non functioning addons Posted: 12 Feb 2018 02:15 PM PST
List in continuous update [link] [comments] | ||
| Confirmed on live Outfit slot price: 1500 crowns Posted: 12 Feb 2018 07:38 AM PST Remember these are per character, not account. Also the outfit change token is 400 crowns. Wowzers You do get one for free for each character, though. [link] [comments] | ||
| [Xbox] The return of Penguin Shindig; Vestige of a Vestige. A tale of heartbreak and wasted crowns Posted: 13 Feb 2018 12:02 AM PST A little background before I begin. My brother and I were avid players of ESO, and Skyrim before. Countless hours invested in both games and many fond memories of pwn'in were had, but i digress. Unfortunately my brother passed away in a motorcycle accident in the fall of 2015, and the world lost one fantastic man and talented gamer. His friends asked that I keep his gamer tag alive, as it was the culmination of years of effort and impressive amounts of Mountain Dew. I did so happily, but probably to the behest of the XBOX legal department (the subscription was paid with a card in my name, as well as the ESO + account so I wasn't worried about being charged with fraud or incurring any postmortem debt on his behalf). I quickly became engrossed in ESO, the community I found was an awesome escape from the crushing grief I felt in those days, and I am truly grateful for the friends I have made IRL from those days as I'm lucky enough to call them such to this day without ever having met them in person. This game kept me sane to say the very least, and I was truly in awe of the bonds it was capable of forging. Especially after having spent more than 10 minutes in area chat in Riften shudders... I found a group, we made a guild and I quickly became part of the gang. The Shadow Army pwn'd mad Newbs in the old Moon-Cursed Blade campaign (yea throw back I know), and wreaked havoc in Dungeons all across the lands. I quickly became obsessed with crafting and was a master in no time at all, well several months but it was gratifying none the less to be able to make my own gear at any level. As time went on we fell apart as a guild but continued to play in small groups on occasion. Taking breaks, grinding new content, making a little gold here and there. I never truly left my friends, just as they never left me, but I remained to farm myself out to the group finder and made the occasional appearance in PVP. My lil Dunmer DK was a regular in the sewers. I had mats for days, and enough Motifs learned to make a transmog station hide in the corner crying. Mounts from the crown store, Crown Crate prizes, loads of any goodies I could ever want or need. Then my heart got ripped out again. I went to log on one fateful day (spring of 2017) and a message prompted me to use my password to sign into the Xbox account. I panicked. I had never once used a password for this account as there wasn't one in the settings, and it was the Home Xbox for the account. I realized very quickly that i had no access to the email account for which the account was registered to. My brother's Email was locked apparently due to inactivity and due to his providers terms there was no transfer of accounts without a warrant or due cause. Losing a GT isn't a felony, but its just as crushing. Xbox support tried their best to assist (The representative was extremely helpful and patient, honestly one of the best customer service experiences I've ever had), but they were also limited by privacy terms as to what they could and couldn't do. Essentially the account is now locked in legal limbo with no hope of returning. My poor little Dunmer.... I was devastated to say the least and lost all motivation to play the game for the next 6 months. RAGE Then one day after talking to the ol' guildies in FB chat about how a reunion might be fun or worth it now that the content is improving, I decided to make a new account, new toon, start fresh and get the hate train rolling in hopes that the grind wouldn't be so bad. Just for chits n gigs I even made the new GT: PenguinShindig2 in honor of my fallen brother's Legacy, and my poor lost toons that shall never be played again. I'm a month and a half back in to the game and already close to where I was in terms of progress, and its starting to feel less like a loss now. I can't help but feel like the an empty soulless version of my former self in ESO, like a Vestige of the Vestige, as redundant as that seems. But if there's anything the story has taught me, its that sometimes not having a soul is pretty useful. Would be nice if I could get some of those crowns and mounts back but alas I feel it has naught but a farts chance in the wind of ever happening. Cheers to the game so good we just cant quit it. Make friends, help the newbs, and keep sharing the knowledge! Thanks for reading, and if you're on Xbox NA dont be a stranger! [edit] Sorry for the somewhat whiny rant, but I intended for this post to be a testament to the sheer strength and quality of the community in game. If it weren't for the people I've met while playing, I'd probably never have started another account and continued playing. [link] [comments] | ||
| Heavy attack bug is back! [PC] Posted: 13 Feb 2018 03:39 AM PST I noticed this last night when I logged on after the outage for the new patch - currently, if you hold down the mouse button to attack, where before you used to do one heavy attack after another, now your toon does 1 heavy attack & stands about like a dork, getting hit. Basically this issue: https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/40hsnr/pc_weird_issue_with_attacks_not_working_when/ Does anyone know, is this in the patch by design or is it a genuine bug? [link] [comments] | ||
| PSA: Be sure to go to the outfit station with the character all of your motifs are on Posted: 12 Feb 2018 09:30 AM PST To unlock all your motifs account wide, it seems you have to first go to the station with the character that has all your motifs. I had a mini freak out when I first went to the station with my main (who hasnt unlocked any motifs) and saw I had nothing. [link] [comments] | ||
| Add-on request: outfit items sorting without light/med/heavy/weapon categories Posted: 13 Feb 2018 04:09 AM PST Basically, right now items are classified by weight so you all light items are listed at once, then all medium, all heavy, all axes, all swords... What id like to see is the option to have them all sorted only by style (so say, all Aldmeri Dominion helmets/hats at once, all Aldmeri Dominion weapons at once, then the next known style etc). [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 12 Feb 2018 01:10 PM PST
| ||
| Some tips for someone just starting to Tank after being a Stam DPS? Posted: 13 Feb 2018 03:42 AM PST I'm level 33 or so and I recently noticed that the queues for DPS are insane. So I tried my hand at tanking. Now I specifically want to ask about the skills. I keep my main slots for 2H DPS as I like the damage for soloing/questing. 1 - Biting Jabs, Aedric Spear 2 - Puncture 3 - Low Slash 4 - Honor the Dead 5 - Spear Shards is what I use so far. What should I change? As for ultimate, I use either Radial Sweep or the Restoring Light ultimate, depending on whether we need some damage or healing. [link] [comments] | ||
| So is summon storm atronach good now for sorcs? Posted: 12 Feb 2018 02:25 PM PST Looking at the tooltip text as a stamsorc, it does about 8k instant damage, 4k per second for 21 seconds which is about 100k damage. That is double the damage that ballista's tooltip says for only 20 more ultimate, and on top of that it can grant major berserk increasing its damage further along with one ally. Plus it can be morphed to do extra AE damage as well. Seems like this should be a go-to ultimate for sorcs (At least stamina sorcs), no? Of course ballista is still king for burst, but it seems like this ability should be really powerful in any fight that will last at least about 20 seconds and burst isn't necessary. [link] [comments] | ||
| Newbie's time: make clear the dependence between CP and dropped loot, please Posted: 13 Feb 2018 02:50 AM PST How this level loot system works? For example, if I am 160 CP and I got a helm from the dungeon - am I going to wear that helm for the rest of game or I have to drop a new one at every particular CP level (like every 10 CP?) Sorry for my grammar, I hope you understood my question. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 12 Feb 2018 07:14 PM PST i had an exam in 8 hours after the update went live at 9 am and here i am 2 hours before the exam still making outfits instead of sleeping [link] [comments] | ||
| PC/Mac Patch Notes v3.3.5 (Dragon Bones & Update 17) Posted: 12 Feb 2018 04:51 AM PST
| ||
| [Guide] New Master Writ Vendor - updated for Dragon Bones DLC Posted: 12 Feb 2018 09:47 AM PST
| ||
| thanks zenimax for the outfit update Posted: 12 Feb 2018 08:50 AM PST legit haven't played this game since the morrowind update until a friend told about this new feature. Logged in today and I have to say this update has renewed my interest in the game. As someone who loves to create, the amount of customization we can do now has exceeded my expectations. Motifs in general are actually worth getting and using for personal use now whereas before I'd just sell them since optimal stats+money>fashion. faith restored Zeni, faith restored [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 13 Feb 2018 03:50 AM PST I really like the grafic of this game. What bugs me is the Animation and the actual movement, which does not fit in my opinion. Especially when sitting on a mount and turning on place. Is there a setting how I can improve this? [link] [comments] | ||
| Would the Way of Martial Knowledge set proc from DoTs? Posted: 13 Feb 2018 03:45 AM PST The set says that every time I deal damage the next attack does 10% more and can only happen every 4 seconds. Does that mean my dots make that happen easily? [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Elder Scrolls Online. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment