Skyrim - I heard he has some VERY important research....


I heard he has some VERY important research....

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 02:24 AM PST

Your dream endings

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 04:41 AM PST

Saved a deer from wolves and he came back to thank me.

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 01:27 AM PST

[Cosplay] I finally did a real photoshoot for my Aela cosplay !

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 04:11 AM PST

After going back and forth I finally settled on my Bosmer’s look, I’m super happy with it

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 02:19 AM PST

Long nights in Windhelm

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 09:44 PM PST

After playing through skyrim I just had to buy these as well.

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 04:22 AM PST

WTF wheelbarrow, what did I ever do to you?!

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 05:36 PM PST

Tough day defending the homestead.

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 02:08 PM PST

You're as good as dead!

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 11:26 PM PST

I never played with Legos as a child; stacking is not on my agenda.

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 06:11 AM PST

To all my fellow lurkers out there

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 04:36 PM PST

Float Like A Butterfly...

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 05:48 PM PST

So if you try to become a Werewolf/Vampire hybrid and fail, you explode a few times and become a Furry

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 10:11 PM PST

That awkward moment when you go to Fus Ro Dah a goat off a cliff and accidentally Wuld Nah Kest yourself off the Throat of the World.

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 12:07 PM PST

Suggested PS4 Mods

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 02:00 AM PST

There have been multiple requests for mod lists for the PS4. Usually, I just post a link to an older "best of" list. But, I decided to put a little effort in and list the ones I actually use. You can find all of the following here.

NPC Changes:

  • Immersive Citizens: AI Overhaul = it's supposed to make the citizens act more like real people. Can't say I've noticed a difference, especially when dragons and vampires attack the cities.
  • Realistic Conversations = didn't notice a difference with this one, either, but it's subtle
  • Immersive Patrols = have it, like it, adds a lot. Only negative is the greyface bug.
  • Populated Civil War = you'll definitely notice this one. There's pitched battles around every corner and at every fort. However, it has caused a little lag and some crashes for me. Still recommended.
  • Rich Skyrim Merchants = gives vanilla merchants more money, but not a ridiculous amount.
  • Merchants in Inns
  • Marriage All = can marry almost anyone, haven't tried it
  • Better Combat AI = this one I noticed. Enemies are smarter and harder to kill.
  • Better Horses = if you're using a no fast-travel mod or survival, I recommend this.
  • Deadly Bosses of Skyrim = very fun but very challenging ... installed for a new game and, even on vanilla, I found myself running across half of Skyrim, unable to kill these guys. They left giant, mammoth and soooooo many NPC corpses in their wake!
  • No More Dead Followers
  • Multiple Followers = haven't tried this one, but it seems like it might be prone to bugs
  • Invincible Dogs
  • Skyrim Mercenaries = a couple of unnamed mercenaries in each city ... they won't follow you, but they can help out when the random dragon or vampire shows up.

Dragonborn Changes:

  • Unlimited Sprinting = this is a bit of a cheat mod, but if you don't like using horses, this is the best way to get around Skyrim without fast-travel
  • Unlimited Shouts
  • Pocket Cases, Weapons on Back = this one is partly functional (gives a bit of extra carry weight) and partly for looks. You can craft items that will "look" like you're carrying extra weapons (swords, daggers, warhammers, etc).
  • A New Beginning = About ten chests located in the Imperial/Hadvar side of Helgen so you can start out with a certain skillset.

City Changes (some of these are incompatible):

Graphics Changes:

Magic Changes:

Interesting or Fun:

New Content:

There are at least dozens and possibly hundreds more. Although limited in scope by the limitations placed on the PS4, there's a lot of variety all the same.

submitted by /u/phantom-scribbler
[link] [comments]

I just recently started playing Skyrim for the first time

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 10:46 PM PST

And I love it. I love RPGs and Skyrim is one of the best executed open world games I've ever seen, together with Breath of the Wild and, from what I've heard, maybe Fallout.

There are so many things to do but the world still feels natural and not like Bethesda tried to just fill the world with something (I'm looking at you, Ubisoft).

I am so glad I gave this game a shot and, even though I'm late on the train, I hope the community will welcome me! :D

submitted by /u/StuntHacks
[link] [comments]

Fresh run with mods (PS4)

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 07:49 AM PST

Are there any must have PS4 mods that i need to install before i start my new adventure? :) i don't want no cheat mods or all levels lol thanks

submitted by /u/30SECONDSTOGLEN
[link] [comments]

Skyrim horses irl

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 08:27 AM PST

The Bone Dragon - Defeated.

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 12:09 PM PST

Skyrim on Switch, hooked but so irritated

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 02:28 AM PST

First time playing Skyrim, great game but the bugs really start to get to me

I can't buy a house in Markarath, I can not speak to verulus about the house of the dead and I can't finish the quest with Aelae for the totems, only get exterminate beast quests all the time (no follower and got the two first totems) any advice on any if this?

Also I have not started the civil war quests yet, despite all the time ingame, if I want to join the imperials is it best to join the stormcloaks first or stick to the empire the full quest?

Cheers

submitted by /u/J-Osef
[link] [comments]

Come on Legendary Dragon

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 07:53 AM PST

One achievement left, got to level 82 last night. Tried fast traveling across the province a couple times. Tried dragon hunting with the blades 2x. Even tried radiant quests with the Companions but those haven't been dragon-related so far.

So far I've fought a dragon (yes, a plain ole dragon), a named dragon, a frost dragon and a blood dragon. Where my legendaries at?

submitted by /u/viderfenrisbane
[link] [comments]

Calm Fail?

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 07:34 AM PST

So, I am level 43. I ran into a Falmer Shadowcaster. I have level 50 illusion, kindred mage, Animage, and hypnotic gaze. I dual casted calm at it.

Max level from math and what the wiki says is like 59ish. I used console to check level it was 44.

Am I missing something obvious?

It said "is to powerful" also, not "resisted"

submitted by /u/EktarPross
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.